Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2018, 08:49 AM   #46
Alan418
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

This thread reminds me of a quote from Norma Wallace's biography "the Last Madam".
"Hookers make good wives, madams don't".
Alan418 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 03:49 PM   #47
Longdongstrong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

very interesting thread. A few observations, thoughts, comments and questions:

1) What is the real question - can any working girl fall in love w/ a client - or can any client fall in love w/a girl he meets here? Well, sure! I'm sure someone has. Both ways. Is it harder than usual? I'm sure it has its unique challenges. And I'm sure many on either side couldn't. Many john see ladies here a certain way - and many ladies here see johns a certain way. But, I submit that many of these will have issues w/ a steady relationship anyway - hence why they are here. SO, in short, its possible, but its HIGHLY individually dependent. Further, I doubt you even KNOW. You may THINK you could - or can't - but you may surprise, or disappoint, yourself.

2) A lot of guys posted "Well, think about how many guys she's done!!!". Of course, the girl could think - "Look at how he sees women!!!!". But, it is REALLY harder to picture the woman you love having sex with 100's of men - that men nothing - or harder to picture her marrying her high school sweetheart, who she had 3 children with. Then, he dies early of cancer - and she's a struggling single mom and you have a nice job. Will you ever be the love of her life? Heck, you may not even have kids with her. Is it all about the money? Well, she certainly has a better life - and her kids do - b/c she's with you. When I was younger, it would have bothered me more that she was "with a lot of guys". Now that I'm older, and I guess more confident, I figure any woman I date at or near my age (40+) will already have had "the best sex of her life" and "The love her of her life" and i"m not necessarily "it". But I'll try!! At this point, I think it would be harder knowing I was "2nd" rather than "10,000"th... if everything else was right.

3) Could I fall in love w/a girl from here? I doubt I will. My situation's not right. But, I could be friends with one. I certainly see them as people. Just like a waitress, etc. they are a person providing a service. That some other's look down on. And many do not. But the hobby does introduce challenges to it.

In the end, I hope we all treat each other with a modicum of respect and value what we are to each other - be it income source/client to lover/friend/co-sex explorer. And if it could ever be more for you - be careful.
Longdongstrong is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 06:58 PM   #48
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Do fucktards really thinck about how many fucktards his wife/SO/squeeze boincked prior to their commitment?

I do not. I do not ask. My SO's sexual past is not my concern. But I guess some have more deeply rooted issues than I do.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 12:30 PM   #49
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a client that I see semi-regular, when I say that I mean at least twice a month. He's always busy doing things, but when he does see me he always says nice things about me.

Today when he saw me he said that I'm the only one he's ever going to see because he likes to come here and get the massage, his feet rubbed, and everything else done and he says I am very good at it. That is a compliment, he is very nice as most of my clients are. I never really have any bad ones not in Nola anyway. LOL

The heart just goes where it wants!!
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 11:00 PM   #50
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 11:07 PM   #51
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Like I Tell Tards It's My Job To Make You Feel Special That's My Purpose Here.. I'm Not Here To Catch Feeling's With I'm Here For The GFE Session & Then You Leave Happy, Drained, & No Strings Attached... That's My JOB Nothing More & Nothing Less.. I DON'T DATE CLIENTS EVER... Alot Of WHORES Fuck Up & Don't Keep There Feelings Separate...

I Don't Care Who You See Or What You Do... When You're With Me All My Attention Is On You Because That's My Job.. Period

STOP CATCHING FEELINGS THIS IS A BUISNESS NOT MATCH.COM
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 06:07 AM   #52
redlobos6
BANNED

Encounters: 25

I met a stripper by chance a year an a half ago. I had never been in a strip club and was there only for work if you could believe it. I met a women and we became friends. We talked everyday.. everyday. When I was in town we had amazing sex. She had little means so I completely took care of her. I knew nothing of this industry and didn't really care. Well, I notice that every time after we finished having sex she would at some point write something in a note book. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was keeping track of how much I owe. I said what... We had been together for a year at this point and actually talked about getting married. I told her I didn't like it. Well to make this short, I had a money issue for two months do to a law suit and I could only pay for part of her bills then. She then made it clear we would not get married and I have never had my heart broken like that in my life. I learned about the hobby only last month and now I am trying to forget about her.. One special lady told me she is going to fuck some sense into me.. so hears to hoping.. Thanks for listens and Thanks for starting this post. I am glad I am not the only one who has fallen in love. I am still waiting for it to stop hurting everyday.
redlobos6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 08:39 AM   #53
bayoucadillac
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

My missing extra phone says no. Strange how it was just sitting by my computer and then later no where......this after I let the angel stay over downstairs. The angel loves to get over, mix in feelings and use the "love" word.....I was warned about this one multiple times. Should have listened. Instead felt sorry.....
bayoucadillac is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 08:40 AM   #54
bayoucadillac
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlobos6 View Post
I met a stripper by chance a year an a half ago. I had never been in a strip club and was there only for work if you could believe it. I met a women and we became friends. We talked everyday.. everyday. When I was in town we had amazing sex. She had little means so I completely took care of her. I knew nothing of this industry and didn't really care. Well, I notice that every time after we finished having sex she would at some point write something in a note book. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was keeping track of how much I owe. I said what... We had been together for a year at this point and actually talked about getting married. I told her I didn't like it. Well to make this short, I had a money issue for two months do to a law suit and I could only pay for part of her bills then. She then made it clear we would not get married and I have never had my heart broken like that in my life. I learned about the hobby only last month and now I am trying to forget about her.. One special lady told me she is going to fuck some sense into me.. so hears to hoping.. Thanks for listens and Thanks for starting this post. I am glad I am not the only one who has fallen in love. I am still waiting for it to stop hurting everyday.
Thinking we might know each other.....that sounds familiar.
bayoucadillac is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 01:37 PM   #55
Mandeville1964
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Many hobbiest have and treat providers with respect. A few choose to post mean hurtful gossip...such as dvet.
Mandeville1964 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 11:36 PM   #56
NoTell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Don’t try to date a business girl..... It will not work out. Sorry to burst your bubble!!!

Business girls should not try to date clients or regular guys. Never works!!!
NoTell is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:35 AM   #57
australian_hell_yun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katana Kay View Post

I wasn't necessarily speaking of third world countries. There are many countries that are considered "poor" by comparison to the states in which people accept what they accept because they understand the perils and pitfalls of survival. A lot of us just had to do what we had to do.

Just wondering (with zero bias or preconceived notions), if she had been honest with you about her past before marriage, would you have still given the relationship/love a chance?

I know right!! I'm surprised and enthralled in so many ways by these responses.

I agree lol. I wasn't specifically asking on either side though. Just generally speaking, so I appreciate the responses on both ends
If would have known her past then “NO” It would have ate me up in the end. Best move I made, no kids and a prenuptial.
australian_hell_yun is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:42 AM   #58
australian_hell_yun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

My bloody question is. Would the life, your own financial freedom be worth the change. To settle down and be Holly Homemaker to a 8-5 guy?
australian_hell_yun is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 12:06 PM   #59
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I'm at least a little bit in love with most of the providers I see more than once. I can;t help it, it's just the way I'm wired. I actually have to be very careful not to get too attached, been there, done that, have the scars to prove it. Somehow I just can't usually separate completely the physical from the emotional. I've been doing this for over 25 years now and it's always been this way.

Don't get me wrong, I'll fuck the shit out of them, the dirtier and nastier the better!! But I do tend to repeat with ladies that I have at least some sort of emotional connection to.
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 02:53 PM   #60
n0laARIES87
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
The quick answer's 'Yes', the appropriate response is 'We Shouldn't'. Unfortunately, sometimes its bound to happen. Especially if a provider is really good at GFE. The whole premise is that she's not a provider, your just enjoying a night in with your special girl so if the provider's on her A game and the client is too easily entranced, the lines of fantasy and reality get blurred. It doesn't matter how attractive I find a provider, if I'm meeting a new lady for the first time, I need 2 b relaxed before I go all in, so I was tailor-made for GFE. I love the 1-on-1 intimacy, but I'm also accustomed to my freedom outside the hobby so my plan is to meet a few Nola ladies until I find a solid 2 or 3 that I really connect with(retirements are inevitable). Should I find 'Ms. Right' in the near future "Great!" but until then I can enjoy the best of both worlds all-the-while holding a firm grip onto the reigns.
n0laARIES87 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women