Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2018, 10:23 AM   #1
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Beware of this one on SA

Met a girl on seeking arrangement yesterday in Moss Point by the name of BlueCandy23.
She is not good, a former street walker hooker, and very poor encounter.
More details later. Just wanted to warn guys on the coast that use SA. Avoid her.
Cravinhead69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 02:45 PM   #2
Awesome41
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Good to know. I chatted with her months ago but never got around seeing her.
Awesome41 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 08:26 PM   #3
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

I really wish he would give some details.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 08:54 PM   #4
Awesome41
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-e9b57067819e
here she is
Awesome41 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 11:07 PM   #5
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Here is ROS:
I signed up for memebership on SA and browsed for a few days, she was one of the first to check me out & send a message. I sat on it for a few days & finally decided to pay for a premium memebership, and read ner message. Replied back. finadout a little about her. Claims she goes to school for business degree and home to her 2 kids. She lsits her age as 24. I think she in around 30. Cute girl, not bad. Anyway, she messages me again that she needs to make some money, I ask, how much and how much time. She gives me a number for an hour to 90 mins. I say ok, sounds good.
She was going to come to Gulfport & meet in public 1st (my request) and then get a room. When I was about ready, she tells me we can meet in Moss Point at Ruby Tuesdays & go to nearby motel for $50.
On my way she texts me to let her know when I get to the Pascaougla bridge & she be on her way, only lives 10 mins away. I tried calling, no answer. She texts me to see if I was to the bridge, I text back yes.
I get to Ruby Tues, she is on her way, 20 mins later I text her, having to get gas in their truck. Be there within 10 mins. About 15 mins someone drops her off next door & she walks up, smoking a cig.
We hug, go insode & order food. Very little small talk.
She tells me she lost her license form unpaid speeding tickets. Talk about her kids, etc. We finally finish and leave. She has another cig while I go to bathroom. Get in my truck and go to motel just a 2 blocks away. I think she has been there a few times. She knows the prices. Get room, go inside and more small talk, tells me she used to be a street whore when she was 18, didn't care if the cops busted her. Got arrested at Walmart for theft while on Xanax.
There was a bunch of ghetto types carrying on outside. I thought she was going to go out there and start yelling at them.
So we start to get undressed, and she tells me that she hasn't shaved, her underarms or legs as the hot water makes her excema flare up. But it's not bad. other than her full bush.
We hop in bed. She just sits there like she doesn't know what to do, so I ask if she kisses, said yes, we do a little DFK, I play with her breast which are nice. I tell her she can touch my dick and she is like well I didn't know if you wanted me too. ????
She gives me some head & I get ready, but her damn phone is going off constantly. Her kids checking in. I said, I thought you dropped them off at the baby sitters. No answer. I pull out a cover & she is relieved that I brought one. Some guy tried to go BB with her, but she said no.
I put on the cover, but between her not doing much & the phone distraction, dick went bye bye..
We keep trying and it just isn't working. I try some DATY, which she enjoyed and came pretty quick, tighten her knees around my head as she came. Then she starts backing away. I stop & ask what's wrong?
It too sensitive now. Didn't you hear me say so? No, I didn't.
So my dick is not responding, She gives me some more head, but now here jaw is hurting, because she has dentures. Damn, you are that young and have dentures already?
I try putting on another cover, no go.
Now she is starting to panic that I can't get hard, and she isn't getting paid. I calm her down for a few seconds and then her phone goes off again.
Now it's the finace' wanting to know where she is. She is freaking out. I can't go home without any money, I told him I was getting this much, blah, blah. I tell her finish me off with a BJ & I'll pay her.
I usually get paid up front, now I'm not going to get paid since you can't get hard.
I tell her, suck me off & we'll be done, she does and I get hard enough to cum, and I tell her, but she keeps at till I CIM, she starts gagging and jumps up, runs to bathroom the gags & spits it out. Almost throwing up.
Why didn't you tell me? I did, you didn't hear me.
We clean up & get dressed. I tell her, sounds like your finace is your pimp. She like no, he just wants me to bring home the money. I tell her, the distractions with the phone, and etc. causes things to not work.
Her pimp is supposedly 54.
She decides to stay in the room after I leave, which probalby wasn't a smart idea on my part. I should have told her to leave.
Anyway, I went ahead and paid her what she asked for even though it wasn't worth the price of the meal (hwers was $18 and she only ate the frys & a salad) took the fish home with her. Not to mention the room. at $56.
I drive over to Hardees and back in so I can see if someone comes and picks her up, several cars drive thru, one jeep circles the motel about 4 times. I never see her leave.
I finally decide to call the motel & tell them I am gone & make sure no more charges on my card for the room.
Hopefully she didn't do anything after I left.
She seemed half way normal talking to her, but the crazy came out once we got to trying to get busy.
Stay away from this one if you see her on SA or elsewhere.
It's not good. Save your money, wish I would have drove off when I was waitng for her. It crossed my mind.
Her photos I think are mostly from younger. She looks about 30ish in person.
Old 01-09-2018, 07:07 AM   #6
mississippifunguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

WOW, now that's one crazy deal right there
mississippifunguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 07:22 AM   #7
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

I am glad I have NEVER paid for a room. I don't even like going to a hotel. Your encounter, makes me more certain, I will NEVER pay for one. Hate that happened to ya. Be careful and thanks for the heads up, on this provider.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 08:31 AM   #8
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

She only wanted 130, so with food & motel & gas is still was 200. Big waste of money.
Lesson learned.
Old 01-09-2018, 09:37 AM   #9
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

Would make me think of the lady I could have had a good time with, had I spent that money on a lady I have already seen and KNOW is legit. Gosh, I hate that for ya. If I only had RL's bank account and Basscat's whore list, I could be living it up.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 10:26 AM   #10
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

SA can be hit or miss. For the most part you can get a younger better looking girl that sees way less dick who will spend a lot more time fucking for tons less money. You just have to search them out. Dont get discouraged keep looking.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 05:23 PM   #11
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Where is the Danger?

Curious as to how this thread rises to the level of being an "Alert"?
Quote:
Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here.
From the posted comments of the OP, there was no threat or intimidation.
There was no robbery or kidnapping.
No physical harm, although mental scarring is still a possibility!
Doesn't this thread belong in the Co-Ed Discussions or possibly the Men's Lounge?
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 07:49 PM   #12
Road Lizard
BANNED

Moved to Coed.
Old 01-09-2018, 10:30 PM   #13
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Good job here CH on putting this valuable information out to save other members their money.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 10:34 PM   #14
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Sorry I posted in the wrong place. I assumed an alert meant to warn others to not get ripped off by this girl.
Wasn't sure where to put it.
Men's lounge those is hidden for no PM, and I think everyone should know.
Thanks for moving it to the correct place.
I'll ask for directions if there is a next time.
Old 01-09-2018, 10:44 PM   #15
Road Lizard
BANNED

It's no big deal CH, you were trying to watch our backs and that's always a welcome thread.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women