Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2017, 11:47 PM   #31
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

tit for tat responded to the thread I started in Austin.. This BSC ho thinks this is a game..... She ain't got a clue........
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 11:52 PM   #32
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh God, she is gonna get shit on in every city.
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 07:47 AM   #33
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Austin thread? She's got one going in Houston also.....pimp trying to stretch her thin all over the place
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 07:47 AM   #34
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
Don't forget to fill out her booking form where you can send her your personal photo and give her your employment information.
Let's not act like this is something new or not currently done by many others. How many providers ask for a pic? How many providers have "alternate methods for screening?" Hardly pitchfork worthy.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 08:08 AM   #35
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Others dont publicly boast about capturing IP addresses and posting "approximate" locations either.... she ready for the pitchfork....just dont put any food on it..
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 08:47 AM   #36
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Let's not act like this is something new or not currently done by many others. How many providers ask for a pic? How many providers have "alternate methods for screening?" Hardly pitchfork worthy.
The problem is she is already bragging about capturing and collecting personal information and posting it. She already posted my IP address right here on eccie.

I filled out her booking form and she sent me back a map with what she believes is my exact address.

You wanna give her your personal information?

Go ahead...We'll wait.
Old 09-20-2017, 08:55 AM   #37
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Others dont publicly boast about capturing IP addresses and posting "approximate" locations either.... she ready for the pitchfork....just dont put any food on it..
Quote:
The problem is she is already bragging about capturing and collecting personal information and posting it. She already posted my IP address right here on eccie.
Ah goal post moving, classic retort. So the problem now is what she is doing with the information, not that she's asking for it like others are.

Quote:
I filled out her booking form and she sent me back a map with what she believes is my exact address.
What convenient details are you leaving out of this to justify this one way or another? And to what end did you expect this action to have? Don't give half the story now.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:20 AM   #38
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, that is the problem. She is nuts.

I am not sure what convenient details you think I am leaving out? She told me to go fill out her booking form, so I did. She sent me back a map of what she thinks is my address just to prove that she thinks she has all these crazy capabilities to collect information.

It's all in the Houston thread. You can read it yourself.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:54 AM   #39
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's all in the Houston thread. You can read it yourself.
Last first: Well, this isn't the Houston thread is it? You can provide the details to prove your point lest you sound just as crazy as she does.

Speaking of...
Quote:
Yes, that is the problem. She is nuts.

I am not sure what convenient details you think I am leaving out? She told me to go fill out her booking form, so I did. She sent me back a map of what she thinks is my address just to prove that she thinks she has all these crazy capabilities to collect information.
You previously left out what you've now conveniently added, in the bold. She asked you to do it and you did it. But you've also still left out what you expected her to do with the information. So if you knowingly gave legitimate information to someone who you knew was going to try to use it for that purpose, and then are surprised they used it for that purpose, that's your fault at this point. She just proved what she could do.

"OMG they did what they said they would do with my info if I gave it to them! Halp halp!"
You called their bluff and got caught and sound nuts for crying foul.

-
Now that THAT is out of the way. You should have just started and left it at this:
Quote:
The problem is she is... bragging about capturing and collecting personal information and posting it.
Concise and not full of your drama.
Old 09-20-2017, 10:35 AM   #40
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Last first:

"OMG they did what they said they would do with my info if I gave it to them! Halp halp!"

-
Now that THAT is out of the way. You should have just started and left it at this:
Concise and not full of your drama.
You are an A+ number 1 retard.

I had a little birdie just let me know you are a troll.

You are the one trying to start drama and I am not taking your bait.

I am not worried about what she THINKS is my address. I wasn't worried about it when I filled out the form, or I wouldn't have done it, stupid tard. No one cried anything. Go read the post yourself, or stop commenting on something you didn't even bother to read.

Like I said, go ahead and go give her your personal information.

And no, obviously concise didn't work cause it still didn't sink into your pea brain til I had to come here and spell it out for you, and since you didn't like it that my response made sense after your shit talking, you now want to pretend my response is drama?

I am doing men a favor letting them know not to give their personal information to this crazy bitch. You are the one acting like it's cool to give her employment information and personal photos. Stupid.

You really are a troll.
Old 09-20-2017, 10:38 AM   #41
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Got caught? Got caught for what??? What are you even talking about?

Gentlemen of Dallas, do yourself a favor and do not give her your personal information.
Old 09-20-2017, 10:50 AM   #42
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
If y'all want to see class personified, wade into tiatate's new threAD in Houston Coed.

Then, visit her website, so she can collect your IP address.
It even says so right here in this post earlier in this very thread. You just didn't bother to read it and decided to start shit talking me.

It's not my problem if you are too lazy to read this thread or the one in Houston, and then go talking shit to me cause you are lazy and rude.

Troll can't read and then tries to start drama with others.
Old 09-20-2017, 10:53 AM   #43
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
It even says so right here in this post earlier in this very thread. You just didn't bother to read it and decided to start shit talking me.

It's not my problem if you are too lazy to read this thread or the one in Houston, and then go talking shit to me cause you are lazy and rude.
I don't thinck I'm the "you" in the previous post.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 11:04 AM   #44
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are an A+ number 1 retard.

I had a little birdie just let me know you are a troll.

You are the one trying to start drama and I am not taking your bait.

I am not worried about what she THINKS is my address. I wasn't worried about it when I filled out the form, or I wouldn't have done it, stupid tard. No one cried anything. Go read the post yourself, or stop commenting on something you didn't even bother to read.

Like I said, go ahead and go give her your personal information.

And no, obviously concise didn't work cause it still didn't sink into your pea brain til I had to come here and spell it out for you, and since you didn't like it that my response made sense after your shit talking, you now want to pretend my response is drama?

I am doing men a favor letting them know not to give their personal information to this crazy bitch. You are the one acting like it's cool to give her employment information and personal photos. Stupid.

You really are a troll.
You know you hit the right spot when you get an opener like that in the reply and they have to resort to name calling. SoGoodMudkip.gif

I'm not starting any drama, you brought your drama here. You told us that you gave her your personal info. You told us that she posted your IP and a map from the info you gave her as if this was something she should be tarred and feathered over. You left out that she told you to do it and you complied. So again, how am I starting the drama you brought here, exactly?

And if you're not worried about what she did with the information you gave her, why did you give it to her? Why even bring it up here then?

Quote:
Got caught? Got caught for what??? What are you even talking about?

Gentlemen of Dallas, do yourself a favor and do not give her your personal information.
So which is it? Are you going to take the advice of your little birdie friend who can't be bothered to risk their Eccie name to say something publicly, or keep asking questions? The answer to this is literally in what you quoted.

edit: Relevant gif for your birdie:
Old 09-20-2017, 11:08 AM   #45
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
I don't thinck I'm the "you" in the previous post.
I'll save you this one.

Quote:

Troll can't read and then tries to start drama with others.
You gotta stop mixing up quotes and figure out which personality is controlling this here, it's getting confusing keeping up.

Why would I go read any other thread when I'm talking about the issues you've brought up HERE yourself? Why do I need to do work to know you're not as nuts as she is when you came HERE with your paltry information?

"I'm not going to tell you why you shouldn't get your kids vaccinated, YOU go read the research!" ... Yeah, we should totally be worried about the other girl and not your crazy drama at allllllllllllllllll.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women