Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Kentucky > The Sandbox - Kentucky
The Sandbox - Kentucky The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2015, 03:19 PM   #1
Bourbonball
Gaining Momentum

Default Crazy discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katana502 View Post
It's so quiet and dead, and so not like Louisville naughty guys and girls. I miss the crazy discussions we all use to have....
I miss those discussions too.
This forum has a great structure, it just needs some traffic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katana502
I haven't advertised on BP in over two years. It served its purpose for me and I moved on from it. The crap that comes with advertising on there isn't worth going back.
What sort of extra crap do you have to deal with on BP?
Do you have any crazy stories about a BP misadventure?
Bourbonball is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 08:30 PM   #2
Katana502
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 155641
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourbonball View Post
I miss those discussions too.
This forum has a great structure, it just needs some traffic.

What sort of extra crap do you have to deal with on BP?
Do you have any crazy stories about a BP misadventure?
Oh Gosh, now you have to go and make me think. Its been so long since I have had the craziness of BP...... one inparticular guy I remember off the top of my head would be the guy who called himself Luther.... Luther was transforming into Cyclops and I was on his list of hookers not to reform. Lol them he said but I love ur tits.... you crazy bastard, just go jack off and leave me be.... lol

There was a couple that would call and ask to help save and find God and they could show me to the way of the life of God, but they would need to hear what all I have done.to understand to.help me.... No you perverts you two just want a good story to go get off on is what your wanting lol....

Give me a little bit ill be able.to think of some better ones ive had im sure lol... you put me on the spot lol
Katana502 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 11:15 PM   #3
Bourbonball
Gaining Momentum

Luthor turning into Cyclops? As in Superman's nemesis Lex Luthor turning into the X-Men's Cyclopse?
As a nerd I'm offended that he thinks he can cross between the DC and Marvel universes!

So basically on SB everybody has instant access to your contact information so you're accessible to all the crazies? And with ads popping up so quickly people might think it's less formal so they're more willing to call and wast your time? IE, they see ads on BP as want ads, and ads on the professional companionship sites as more of a formal business, so they're less willing to mess with a formal business. Hence, you get a greater percentage of serious callers by avoiding BR.

The couple looking for the confession was interesting. Someone needs to tell them about the literotica website so they can get their sexy stories without bugging you.
Old 07-21-2015, 07:27 PM   #4
Mako113
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I saw a girl off BP recently (who asked that I not review her or mention her name on any websites, no idea why, she was a blast) but she told me a story of this dude that called her BP ad. He sounded normal on the phone but he arrived and out the window she saw him pull up. He had a full-sized stuffed animal in the passenger seat - a Barney or something like that. He walks in and is this little short dude (smaller than her, and she is tiny) and is a total nerd. He offers her 80 for FS...she is a bodyrub girl and her 1-hour rate is 100. Obviously she says no thanks, and he goes on to threaten to bash her on his favorite review board unless she accepts his offer. She kicked him out and he is now banned from her place. There are some real dicks out there.
Mako113 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 01:03 PM   #5
Bourbonball
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako113 View Post
He had a full-sized stuffed animal in the passenger seat - a Barney or something like that.
She missed out. Obviously this guy had mad carnival game skills.

And obviously he would have taken the animal out on a dinner date, but it was already stuffed.
Old 07-27-2015, 09:42 AM   #6
Bourbonball
Gaining Momentum

Another downside to Backpage: Backpage worker kills serial killer with his own gun in West Virginia.

Be safe. It's a scary world out there.
Old 08-28-2015, 11:25 AM   #7
SLJb*4%8WVJs@&@
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Why is this a downside? She is a hero!!!!
SLJb*4%8WVJs@&@ is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 09:19 AM   #8
Katana502
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 155641
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Agreed

She is lucky and obviously observant and quick to think and protect herself. Im sorry she had to go through this horrific situation but she is heroic to in a sense...
Katana502 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women