Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40283
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2017, 04:26 PM   #1
sedona_stud
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default General Question

Due to limited time and monetary resources, I am not able to Hobby often and as a result I always get butterflies when meeting a provider for the first time. When is it OK to be cautious versus being paranoid? Example: I arrived at a providers hotel that I have never been to, and called her for her room number. I was then told I needed to enter through the lobby because there was a problem with the locks on the side doors. A fairly recent thread talking about hotel staff being trained to watch for hobbyist activity was going through my mind as I walked towards the front door, and my body turned back towards my vehicle without me making the conscious decision to do so and I canceled our appointment. Another piece to this story is the fact I made the QV appointment on about a 30 minute notice. I have no doubt about the provider's legitimacy, but something felt so wrong that I canceled. Honestly if I ever do actually see this provider, I have no problems throwing her an extra yardstick for the inconvenience I may have caused her for this, and I told her as much. Have a put a bad mark on my limited "name" in this hobby?
sedona_stud is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 05:43 PM   #2
Baconlover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Probably a little. I'm sure she isn't pleased about you not showing, yet a lot of clients cancel at the last minute and many ladies cancel or just don't show.

Find a lady you like seeing and stick with her.
Baconlover is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 08:02 PM   #3
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Just act you are going to see a college friend, or old high school friend. Walking in the lobby is not a big deal, unless you act nervous.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 09:27 AM   #4
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

farmstud60 is correct.

With hotels having the secondary exit doors being required to closed (a basic hotel security thing, with hotels putting in open door signals and cameras) frankly, it is best just to walk through the lobby as if you belong there.

I don't know why folks are afraid of hotel lobbies. So what if you're seen by staff. Staff also sees drunk civies, civie couples having affairs, and other amusing three ring circus stuff. Just be a normal boringly discrete business man/gal walking in.

If it was a well reviewed gal, you were overly paranoid.

I'm hoping that you apologized when you cancelled. And if you ask her for a date again, yes offer a cancel fee.

Last, the well reviewed/respected gals will be in what they think is a safe place 99% of the time, as the gals do their homework on that topic.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 10:01 PM   #5
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

You might be right between a cautious guy and a guy needing to grow a pair.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 03:01 AM   #6
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Absolutely perfect response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
farmstud60 is correct.

With hotels having the secondary exit doors being required to closed (a basic hotel security thing, with hotels putting in open door signals and cameras) frankly, it is best just to walk through the lobby as if you belong there.

I don't know why folks are afraid of hotel lobbies. So what if you're seen by staff. Staff also sees drunk civies, civie couples having affairs, and other amusing three ring circus stuff. Just be a normal boringly discrete business man/gal walking in.

If it was a well reviewed gal, you were overly paranoid.

I'm hoping that you apologized when you cancelled. And if you ask her for a date again, yes offer a cancel fee.

Last, the well reviewed/respected gals will be in what they think is a safe place 99% of the time, as the gals do their homework on that topic.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 04:11 AM   #7
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I saw a provider one time around noonish. When I left, I went to the elevator and the door opened, I entered, and a hotel worker entered after me. We chatted a little bit, and we both left the elevator when it got to the lobby. If I would have acted nervous, she probably would have gotten a weird feeling and went to security to check cameras to see what I had done in the hotel and where I had gone. Acting nervous means you could be stalking someone, looking to rob someone, meet someone for drugs, and a number of other things that the hotel feels might put guests in jeopardy. Maybe even set a fire or place a bomb in the building.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 11:37 PM   #8
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
Absolutely perfect response.
Thank you Mocha
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies