Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2013, 12:17 PM   #1
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Female hobbyists

I asked this question before, but I thought I would give it another shot. Have there been female hobbyists on here before? This is a man's world, but what about the female monger?
Curious to see the responses.........
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:29 PM   #2
Liliana Vess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168138

I am a female on here that hobbies with my husband. Of course it's very much a 'man's world', but that makes sense so it doesn't bother me. I really like delving/peering into various 'other universes', and the hobby definitely does not disappoint on that front. The language, the business side, the social interaction is pretty fascinating. Plus...boobies!

On ECCIE specifically, I am in a grey zone. I was briefly tempted to post the last review myself, just to see what would happen with the review credit. However, I respect that they want to keep some things males-only and I can understand why guys would not want some random chick reading all their business. This is partly why I created my own login and don't lurk on my husbands. Since there is no female-client board there aren't really a lot of people to talk about this with, but I am guessing the number of female hobbiests is extremely low. I have opted to just email my review comments to my husband and he puts them at the bottom of the ROS on his review.
Liliana Vess is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:48 PM   #3
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You are correct that the guys don't want the ladies to see what's going on in their private space. I wonder if there will come a time for a female hobbyist to have a form of premium access, not to the men's room, of course! Only if there were enough female hobbyists to warrant that kind of change.
Non-traditional reviews are posted in Another Realm, its been very entertaining to read reviews like those posted in that forum. Although it isn't city specific, its great to have that option available.
I think it is fantastic that there ARE female hobbyists! I would love a session like that!
Old 01-12-2013, 02:53 PM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I am not lowering my rates for any female fucktards.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:07 PM   #5
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

<<<<<<<<<<< Saving my pennies!
Old 01-12-2013, 04:05 PM   #6
Liliana Vess
Pending Age Verification

I doubt that there would be enough non-provider females around here to have any sort of separate forums, although that would surely be interesting. It's not exactly a discussion topic you can bring up with your average set of friends.

I'll take a closer look at Another Realm; I had thought that was more for 'fetish' type encounters. A lot of 'couples' type hobbyists come across as one party being dragged in rather than any sort of equal interest. Not sure if I would have a lot in common with them...I guess time will tell.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:13 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

There is a wife that shares her SO in Dallas. I do not know of any non provider independent ladies that hobby. Some providers hobby.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:27 PM   #8
Liliana Vess
Pending Age Verification

I was asked the question if I would ever want to go out independently and I have considered it but just am not sure. I would assume most women that would be inclined to do so probably just pick non-provider women up casually in Montrose or something.

I wouldn't even know where to begin on the economics of the idea. Lower because of less wear and tear on the body? Higher because it's weirder and probably more work? The same because at the end of the day, business is business?

I know there is at least one other couple in South TX that passed some info on to us, so that was cool.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:31 PM   #9
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

The reason I brought this topic up is because a couple that had a couple of sessions with providers, one is a female, the other is a TS, and they wrote a review of both encounters. The wife is the writer of the reviews, even though she and her hubby had a good time together with the providers of their choice, the review was placed in COED.
I mentioned Another Realm, because the forum is for out of the box ways of thinking. A perfect place for non-traditional reviews, like theirs.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:39 AM   #10
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default I'm yours!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
<<<<<<<<<<< Saving my pennies!
How many you got???
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:04 AM   #11
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

I had a friend who used to let his wife pick the provider and then when the session was over he would do a review with her input on how the session went with her .
sometimes his wife would participate and sometimes she wouldn't depending on how turned on she would get during the session but she always watched .
They both were open swingers and he would return the favor and let her go out and pick up a guy from time to time and bring them back to their house and then he would watch while she enjoyed herself and sometimes it would turn into a threesome.
But as things go one got jealous of the other and before long it all fell apart...they are now divorced !
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:47 AM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
How many you got???
She is not quite there ... yet.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:14 PM   #13
DinDC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

About 10 years ago, there was a woman hobbyist on TER who used to write reviews of providers whom she had seen. It was shi+ hot! But she got into a relationship and left the hobby. She's def missed...
DinDC is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:16 PM   #14
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I think it would be HOTT to be reviewed by a female!
Old 01-13-2013, 03:27 PM   #15
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Nicolet,
Why not do a double and then let the other provider review you in the coed section from where you have the appointment?
It would be hot to read it from a providers view !
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women