Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2013, 10:27 PM   #16
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

One of my closest clients had a heart attack while we were together a few years back. Only problem is that neither one of us knew what was happening. He starting sweating, cold and clammy, just a little short of breathe. He said that he wasn't feeling well and I could sense that right away. Still he was functioning well enough to get dress, kiss me good bye and leave.

I had to fly out the next morning. I got a call from his best friend (a fellow hobbyist I knew well also) who said that he had started to drive himself to the hospital but pull to the side of the road and died.

Needlessly to say... I was devastated! I did not feel guilty as if it were my fault... but I never realized that his kiss would be our last! He had become a good friend! It took me a little while to adjust to the loss!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:58 AM   #17
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Just saying. Asking a hooker to be certified in CPR is retarded. Yes, MANY of us are, and have advanced degrees to boot, but um...I am not responsible for your health..you are. Most women here have not even finished HS and can't even get turning tricks right, when it's the easiest damn job on the planet. You want that busting out a TENS unit and doing CPR on you? LOL..

If that person was on Cocaine and you call 911, guess who is getting arrested when that blood test comes back positive for illegal drugs? Fk that...I will do cpr, cal 911 from HIS phone, then bolt. Y'all are crazy to think I am pulling some Pulp Fiction. This is why I have a damn age/weight limit for who I see too.
Hey, I noticed London is back in full-throttle. That didn't take long to get warmed up and going.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:11 AM   #18
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by beezdat View Post
<<Somewhere in a dark hotel room>>

Paramedic #1: "yea it looks like he suffered a heart attack and he has been down awhile"

Paramedic #2: " I agree, but I'm wondering, Why the HELL does he have on floaties?"

Bwahaaahaaa!

I was just messing with you London. Thanks for the laugh.
ROFL! I spit Sprite all over my monitor when I read that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Does that defibrillator have any other uses. Would it bring a limp dick back to life?

Alas, I tried that once. He still cries and curses my name and won't speak to me. Joe, wherever you are, I'm sorry! But you DID ask me to give you the shock of your life! Who knew??

Seriously though, this is a no-brainer. Call 911, listen to the operator's advice and render whatever help I can. No way in hell would I haul ass on someone in the middle of a heart attack regardless if its incall, outcall, in a hotel, on a plane or in train.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:06 AM   #19
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Just saying. Asking a hooker to be certified in CPR is retarded. Most women here have not even finished HS .
I'm sorry, but the girls that I see usually have a college degree.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:16 AM   #20
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

I would call 911 and if any questions were asked, I would say that we were having an affair and if they can keep the details discreet as possible.

Out of the blue, I had a client tell me if he died while here, to dress him and put him in his car. My incall is on the 2nd floor and no elevator and he weights about 250 pounds - I joke with him that his head would be pretty dented while dragging him by his feet down the stairs.
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:16 AM   #21
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Hey, I noticed London is back in full-throttle. That didn't take long to get warmed up and going.
I love your dog
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:39 PM   #22
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good Lord, why would you spend your money on a heartless bitch who would not attempt CPR, call 911 and treat you with the same care and regard as she would any person she knew and cared about. What happened to "do unto others as you would have them do unto you??" Holy crap you have no morals if you don't look upon your clients as fellow human beings. I'm glad to see that the more saner heads prevail here, but it's chilling to see the disgust spewing forth. I vote CPR, attend to the person suffering as humanely as possible and get emergency response in immediately. If you hate your clients enough to not attend to them in an emergency then you have the morals and dignity of a common pimp. DAMN!
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:52 PM   #23
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
Good Lord, why would you spend your money on a heartless bitch who would not attempt CPR, call 911 and treat you with the same care and regard as she would any person she knew and cared about. What happened to "do unto others as you would have them do unto you??" Holy crap you have no morals if you don't look upon your clients as fellow human beings. I'm glad to see that the more saner heads prevail here, but it's chilling to see the disgust spewing forth. I vote CPR, attend to the person suffering as humanely as possible and get emergency response in immediately. If you hate your clients enough to not attend to them in an emergency then you have the morals and dignity of a common pimp. DAMN!
LOL...tongue meet cheek. Tell ya what..just give me your address and I will send the bodies to YOUR house. Who the hell said anyone would NOT call 911 and do CPR? You're deluded and your reading is at that Texas level I see...shocker.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:02 PM   #24
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Gosh, thank you London! I guess I am one of a billion you choose to trash and insult. No problem, I don't know you and you sure as hell don't know me. I am just thankful I don't have your sad attitude toward other's. My perspective of you is that you secretly hurt inside, and are a very angry person. What makes you happy? Lashing out at others may make you feel somewhat satisfied, but true happiness comes from a sense of pride in oneself, having someone else to love and something to look forward to as well as future goals. Insulting someone in cyberspace is about as effective as yelling at a brick wall. Have a nice day!!
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:30 PM   #25
Tatiana M.
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 140194
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow what a horrible thought....I think the obvious thing would be to call 911 and help the guy in any way you possibly could until help arrived. Or maybe I'd speed him over to the ER if I thought that would be quicker than 911. Hobbyists are more than just "clients" but fathers and family guys too, with lives that do not need to be lost, just like anyone else. Just because we are providers does not mean we are not humans.
-Keep in mind, that people do not immediately just drop dead of heart attacks without there first being signs and symptoms several hours prior to the actual heart attack. For example, I think you start to get severe pains in your arm before a heart attack. So yes, this type of thing could very well happen, but I guess it would be rare, and if it did happen, the gent ignored all the symptoms hours prior to his attack.
Also, there are different types of heart attacks. Some are mild, some are more severe. The more severe ones happen to guys who've had a prior history of heart attacks. For example, if this is your first heart attck, the chances of dropping dead are less then if it was your third. And if you've already had several heart attacks before, I'd imagine one would be on medication and would be careful about strenuous activity. I'm no expert, so don't quote me, but I read alot about health and the human body, plus I have a family history of this.

p.s. I think London Rayne was just being sarcastic. I'm sure she would help a guy out if in need.
Tatiana M. is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:52 PM   #26
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yea...I hurt babe. You're a 50 year old hooker having to say what the boys want to hear to get any business you can possibly get, but I have the problem lol. Thanks for the laugh, and in the future learn to take a fkin joke! Yea hon...you seem REALLY happy bwahahaha. Have a cupcake.

NO one came here insulting anyone or calling people bitches, but YOU. So yea, take your own advice about "insulting someone in cyberspace is like talking to a brick wall" the next time YOU decide to throw them. You don't even make any damn sense. My first post to you was not an insult, but this one is! Can you tell the difference?

I spent most of my college years in Health Care, so of course I would help someone. Then again, I don't mess with guys that are freakin 70 or with one foot in the damn grave...I guess you do? Damn...sorry the competition in Texas is so tough. I don't have that problem where I live, but then again I don't have to fk much lol.

Yes, Tat of course I was joking and said this very same thing the last time a thread about dying clients was started. You would think with nearly 10,000 posts someone would very well be able to figure out I was being sarcastic, but I digress.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:55 PM   #27
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Well fortunately I get a stress test every year. The sexy nurse tells me I have the heart of an athlete and the libido of a teenage boy going through puberty. (She positions her cleavage in front of the treadmill so i have something to run for). So no floaties for me!
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:00 PM   #28
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

If I have to start getting a damn doctor's release before seeing a guy, no one over 40 is getting in. Just sayin lol. Gosh...
Old 01-17-2013, 04:20 PM   #29
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Perception.........
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:56 PM   #30
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Madisson View Post
One of my closest clients had a heart attack while we were together a few years back. Only problem is that neither one of us knew what was happening. He starting sweating, cold and clammy, just a little short of breathe. He said that he wasn't feeling well and I could sense that right away. Still he was functioning well enough to get dress, kiss me good bye and leave.

I had to fly out the next morning. I got a call from his best friend (a fellow hobbyist I knew well also) who said that he had started to drive himself to the hospital but pull to the side of the road and died.

Needlessly to say... I was devastated! I did not feel guilty as if it were my fault... but I never realized that his kiss would be our last! He had become a good friend! It took me a little while to adjust to the loss!

Lea
What a thing to have to go through. Awful.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women