Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2012, 07:55 AM   #16
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

User ID: 17143
My ECCIE Reviews

Male or female, they are not to distracting for me, some of the stories that go with the tats are quite entertaining. but face or neck tats do distract me and I find them not very appealing.
Guest0812112 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 09:13 AM   #17
Biomech
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by capone380 View Post
"Distracting?" For me, it's not that they are distracting, it is simply a matter of appearance/beauty/preference. I don't like them, at all, on anyone, ever.

Tattoos are a fad and a trend, and I hope the fad will fade. Maybe it will, maybe it won't. Most of the people getting them now would not have dreamed of doing so 20 or even 10 years ago. They are simply following a fad. Whatever.

You know, in the 70's we had fads for some really stupid looking clothes (can anyone say bright green leisure suit?) and crazy hair styles. When the fad passed we got new clothes...

And since we are on the topic of distractions...I also steer my money away from fake tits. Can't understand why anyone would assault those beautiful creations. Female breasts are wonderful, lovely and mesmerizing, no matter what size, but only in their natural state. Again, my opinion.

PLEASE NOTE: No need to flame me. This is a place/forum/thread for opinion. I expressed mine, you can express yours, without any personal attacks. As you can see, I did not mention or criticize (or applaud for that matter) any other person's post or opinion.
I don't personally share many of your opinions, but good post nonetheless, Capone.

First off, I agree that tats are a matter of preference and if you don't find them attractive then fine... that's your choice. What baffles me is the choice of the word "distracting" that others so often use. Again... distracting from what? This seems to imply that some guys can't get hard because of tattoos. What else could it mean?

Secondly, I think tattoos are long past being considered merely a fad. Fads are only popular for a brief period of time. Tattoos have been around forever and have only become increasingly more and more popular over the past couple of decades and I think the popularity of tattoos owes more to the stigmas and stereotypes associated with people who have tattoos evaporating.

Personally, I value personal expression and individuality and if someone feels getting a tattoo helps demonstrate that then so be it and more power to them.

Lastly... as to "fake tits", I think it depends on the tits and the woman. I completely disagree with the idea that ALL breasts are mesmerizing and wonderful in their natural state and seeing as more than 300,000 American women get breast augmentation each year, clearly I'm not alone in that opinion. Again... it's about individual choice. If a woman is unhappy with the way her breasts look then why not do something about it? She's the one that has to live with them.
Biomech is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 09:34 AM   #18
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

Tattoos are sexy
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:44 AM   #19
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I don't like tetoos.

If someone has one or two small ones—well maybe.

a whole sleeve or multiple large ones just turn me off.

I have worked with WW-II vets in a medical setting and have seen plenty of tatoos. There is nothing sadder than a 60 year old Hula Dancer or a list of old girlfriends with a line tatooed through each.

Tatoos on a woman are even more unattractive.

Just my $0.02 worth.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:05 AM   #20
anaximander
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Amen brother still

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Don't like the ink, I just like the pink!
Say it on the mountain for all to hear.

I don't like 'em.
Makes a beautiful woman look cheap.

Though my SO and ATF have little tattoos.
Both about the same size.
Both on the same ankle.
SO has a cobra
ATF has a cute skull

I notice neither unless I'm nibbling
on their feet.
anaximander is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:16 PM   #21
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81661
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

I love tats & artworks on other people but I am sad to say I have none.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
I just wanted to know if tattoos on a provider is distracting and if not then how many is too many ? Also ladies is it an issue for you if a guy has a lot of tattoos ?
CummingsLane is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:26 PM   #22
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
I don't like tetoos.

If someone has one or two small ones—well maybe.

a whole sleeve or multiple large ones just turn me off.

I have worked with WW-II vets in a medical setting and have seen plenty of tatoos. There is nothing sadder than a 60 year old Hula Dancer or a list of old girlfriends with a line tatooed through each.

Tatoos on a woman are even more unattractive.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Interesting perspective. I had a client at the gym who's a Korean War vet and he has old Disney tattoos. Told me they cost 2.00 a piece back then. I look at them not as sad, but as roadmaps of his life. He clearly was a Disney fan LOL. And those tattoos were the old versions of Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:30 PM   #23
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

I am willing to bet that everyone in this thread that is antitattoo has a head full of shitty stripper tats/douchebag tribal bullshit.

To the guy who thinks it makes ladies look cheap? Well, sure, getting cheap tattoos will do that to ya.

A good tattoo harmonizes with your body.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:33 PM   #24
Babydoll Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 104494
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Tattoos are a great way of expressing yourself. When you look down at them you remember when you got it and what you were going through at the time in your life. Kinda like a timeline of your life. But I think they can be very distracting, when I see someone with one I want to ask questions about it. But I do think they are sexy if tasteful.
Babydoll Jade is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:49 PM   #25
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Always liked the Crown Tat or Money Maker Tat! Let's me know who is getting the money.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 06:59 PM   #26
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I was on the way to get a tattoo three times in my life but was to drunk by the time I got to the tattoo parlor each time. I find that I enjoy looking at a tattoo or three on a lady as being sexy. On the other hand a tattoo on the neck or face strikes me of being over the limit. I have noticed some "owned" providers with what I consider a brand rather than a tattoo. When I see that I see a pimp with gold teeth and a lady with low self esteem. I have over the years received several scars and I look back on them as learning experiences. (duck the next time)
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:14 PM   #27
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

A safe, reputable tattoo artist will not give you one if you are drunk.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:35 PM   #28
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Yep that's what prevented me from getting one.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 08:53 PM   #29
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomidis View Post
Most of the time, tattoos on a lady are not distracting to me. They can even add to her allure.

However, the quality, quantity, and location of the ink does matter. Family portraits, swastikas (or other racist/bigoted symbols), misspelled words, and ink on the face would be on the turn-off list.

I Misspelled it on purpose lol
Guest042413 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:17 PM   #30
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I'm a bit strange when it comes to tats. I don't mind them on the arms, calves, back of shoulders and ankles. But stomach, breasts, cleavage, thighs, above butt, neck and face I can't stand them.
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women