Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2017, 01:22 PM   #46
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

SLOBBRIN is still pissed about Jackie Robinson.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 02:05 PM   #47
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

So the Titans and the Seahawks are both going to stay in the locker room until after the National Anthem is played ..... ain't that cute ..... crybaby cowards .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 02:31 PM   #48
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
SLOBBRIN is still pissed about Jackie Robinson.
NOT TRUE, Shit Worshipper. I'd be proud to call that great conservative, Jackie Robinson, my brother!
http://www.theroot.com/jackie-robins...can-1790854938

Now, run along and play...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 02:46 PM   #49
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
NOT TRUE, Shit Worshipper. I'd be proud to call that great conservative, Jackie Robinson, my brother!
http://www.theroot.com/jackie-robins...can-1790854938

Now, run along and play...

Do you even read your own links? Or maybe you just do not understand anything past a headline. From your own link!

In this regard, the brunt of Robinson’s fury was directed at Ronald Reagan, a figure he viewed as the ideological heir to Goldwater and the embodiment of a new “radical right and the lunatic fringe” of the GOP.
A crucial part of this anger stemmed from Reagan’s steadfast rejection of the Civil Rights Act of 1964—a vital piece of legislation that outlawed discrimination and ensured protection of minority groups by the federal government. Reagan, like Goldwater before him, claimed to believe in equality but argued that the law was unconstitutional, on “principled grounds.”
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 02:50 PM   #50
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
One of the few NFL players who have served his country. He has it right.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/s...s/201709240162
He has it right for himself.

The whole point about what makes this country great is that we do not have to walk lock step with say how you feel or I feel.

This notion that not standing for the national anthem being unpatriotic is nuts. Nothing is more patriotic than doing wtf ever you want during the National Anthem. This isn't Nazi Germany.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 02:55 PM   #51
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post

And hopefully ALL Military shows THEIR patriotism and makes the entire NFL personal non grata!

"
How is that showing patriotism?

Hopefully all the taxpayers that showed their patriotism by paying for the toys in the military and their salary and education will then rethink having taxes go to some special interest group that thinks the fucking National anthem is all about military personnel.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 02:58 PM   #52
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Do you even read your own links? Or maybe you just do not understand anything past a headline. From your own link!

In this regard, the brunt of Robinson’s fury was directed at Ronald Reagan, a figure he viewed as the ideological heir to Goldwater and the embodiment of a new “radical right and the lunatic fringe” of the GOP.
A crucial part of this anger stemmed from Reagan’s steadfast rejection of the Civil Rights Act of 1964—a vital piece of legislation that outlawed discrimination and ensured protection of minority groups by the federal government. Reagan, like Goldwater before him, claimed to believe in equality but argued that the law was unconstitutional, on “principled grounds.”

Yeah, I read it you stupid communist Klantifa jizz wad ... Jackie hated Goldwater and early Ronnie R but he loved Rockefeller. Nevertheless, till the day he died... Jackie Robinson was a conservative. Unlike your Goldwater Girl the war loving neocon, Bill Clintons Wife... the worst candidate in the history of elections...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 03:04 PM   #53
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
... and I also have WTF on ignore for the same reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

And PunchHead WTF ... is offended by it!!!

!!!!!
For a motherfucker that has me on ignore.....you sure talk about me a lot!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 03:30 PM   #54
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
How is that showing patriotism?

Hopefully all the taxpayers that showed their patriotism by paying for the toys in the military and their salary and education will then rethink having taxes go to some special interest group that thinks the fucking National anthem is all about military personnel.

Oh, you're right, we're not Nazi Germany. We defeated them so people in this country could lead a free life. Many people died to defend that cause. If these miscreants don't understand this, shame on them. They should go back to their country of origin to see what oppression really is. But they won't. They enjoy driving their Bentleys and the good life while being hypocrites. God bless them. If they can't take 2 minutes of their shallow life's to honor those people who died to defend their rights. Fuck em. You too.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 04:14 PM   #55
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
So trump has basically called to boycott the nfl till they make everyone stand for the NA. I'm all for standing and I was not for the whole taking a knee thing... till yesterday. When he spoke at that rally with such anger over someone taking a knee called them SOB. I won't be standing either anytime soon. I will just take my seat. Its a sad day. For me I think all black millionaire athletes should sit out the Olympics as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Holy chit.

Twitler done already ruined one football league.

He's fucked up the beauty pageant business.

He's in the process of destroying the moral foundation of our society.

And you stupid fuckheads want to give him another pass.

Enjoy your Sundays. As terrible as they are, I'll watch the Texans.

What's next? Deporting baseball players?
Quote:
Hopefully all the teams will sit in unity ... a big Fuck you to Trump and his racially motivated hate speech.

that would show how great this country....our fucking president pressures you to do something and you say 'Fuck Off' without fear of being fired. This sounds exactly like wtf he tried with the former FBI Director.

Fuck Trump and his intimidation tactics. The NFL are standing up to that cocksucker and are the true Patriots.
fucking morons
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 04:22 PM   #56
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
fucking morons
Let's see all the pro-teams just quit.

Season tickets and box/suite investments must be refunded in 30 days. All concession contracts have to be paid, and the lost profits of the concessionaires have to be reimbursed. PrePaid advertisements also have to be refunded. All debt service must continue as contracted, except for the players who violated the terms of their contracts.

Who needs professional sports anyway. After all: It's UnAmerican.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 04:28 PM   #57
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Yeah, I read it you stupid communist Klantifa jizz wad ... Jackie hated Goldwater and early Ronnie R but he loved Rockefeller. Nevertheless, till the day he died... Jackie Robinson was a conservative.
Maybe I should have asked if you understood wtf you read.

Because obviously you did not.

Yes Jackie was a conservative.

He thought Reagan was a race baiter because Reagan actually was and he thought no conservative would TRIPLE the national debt like Reagan did.

So do you agree with Jackie that Reagan was not a conservative? Because Jackie thought a true conservative would advocate equal rights for all and not spend more than we take in.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 04:36 PM   #58
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Oh, you're right, we're not Nazi Germany. We defeated them so people in this country could lead a free life. Many people died to defend that cause. If these miscreants don't understand this, shame on them. .
You call this a free life where peaceful protest leads the President of this country to call for the firing of the protestors? WTF? Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

I'm sure that Trump fired the FBI Director because Trump didn't like the way he treated HRClinton and not because he was investigating Trumps ass!

Trump is running this nation like a reality TV show and you sheep are bleating all over yourselves trying to suck his dick.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 04:45 PM   #59
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
fucking morons
Fucking JL.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 05:08 PM   #60
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
One of the few NFL players who have served his country. He has it right.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/s...s/201709240162
This kid has the right idea. By him standing alone shows he stands by his beliefs and doesn't need to follow the crowd. I can guarantee most of those players who sat down during the National Anthem are just going along to get along. Our country is permanent. Trump is temporary, who cares what Trump says.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women