Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2019, 09:39 AM   #256
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Pee tapes never found. Never existed except in some hopeful Dims minds.

Hillary Clinton had a sold out fundraiser here in Houston a few days ago. People left disappointed because they thought they bought tickets to a hanging.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 10:15 AM   #257
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Pee tapes never found. Never existed except in some hopeful Dims minds.

Hillary Clinton had a sold out fundraiser here in Houston a few days ago. People left disappointed because they thought they bought tickets to a hanging.
I thought it odd that a Russian oligarch would inform Cohen that he stopped the tapes from leaving Russia but stopped short of telling Cohen it wasn’t true.
Cohen will get another opportunity to testify maybe someone on the committee will ask what he knows about that.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 04:23 PM   #258
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
I thought it odd that a Russian oligarch would inform Cohen that he stopped the tapes from leaving Russia but stopped short of telling Cohen it wasn’t true.
Cohen will get another opportunity to testify .....
And you know the above is "true" how? Oh, wait ... you don't!

Quote:
I thought it odd
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 06:10 PM   #259
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
And you know the above is "true" how? Oh, wait ... you don't!
The copies if the text messages are included in the underlying evidence of the Mueller report.

The Trigger: Footnote 465 (Volume I pg 89) lays out how the Russia investigation began, when an unpaid policy adviser, George Papadopoulos, told a representative from a foreign government that the Russian government had damaging information on Hillary Clinton:

George Papadopoulos, a former unpaid policy adviser to Trump, told a member of a foreign government about meetings he had had in 2016 where he learned that Russia might have incriminating information on Hillary Clinton.

According to the footnotes, that foreign government conveyed what Papadopoulos had said to the U.S. government on July 26, 2016, just after WikiLeaks released incriminating information on Clinton. Just after that, the FBI opened its investigation into the Trump campaign.

"The information is contained in the FBI case-opening document and related materials. The information is law enforcement sensitive (LES) and must be treated accordingly in any external dissemination. The foreign government conveyed this information to the U.S. government on July 26, 2016, a few days after WikiLeaks's release of Clinton-related emails. The FBI opened its investigation of potential coordination between Russia and the Trump Campaign a few days later based on the information."
Old 05-26-2019, 06:15 PM   #260
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
The copies if the text messages are included in the underlying evidence of the Mueller report.

The Trigger: Footnote 465 (Volume I pg 89) lays out how the Russia investigation began, when an unpaid policy adviser, George Papadopoulos, told a representative from a foreign government that the Russian government had damaging information on Hillary Clinton:

George Papadopoulos, a former unpaid policy adviser to Trump, told a member of a foreign government about meetings he had had in 2016 where he learned that Russia might have incriminating information on Hillary Clinton.

According to the footnotes, that foreign government conveyed what Papadopoulos had said to the U.S. government on July 26, 2016, just after WikiLeaks released incriminating information on Clinton. Just after that, the FBI opened its investigation into the Trump campaign.

"The information is contained in the FBI case-opening document and related materials. The information is law enforcement sensitive (LES) and must be treated accordingly in any external dissemination. The foreign government conveyed this information to the U.S. government on July 26, 2016, a few days after WikiLeaks's release of Clinton-related emails. The FBI opened its investigation of potential coordination between Russia and the Trump Campaign a few days later based on the information."
I guess if you keep spewing this horse shit over and over someone besides you will believe it.

Wasn't Adam shit suppose to get those tapes...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/29/o...a-mueller.html
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 06:39 PM   #261
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
I guess if you keep spewing this horse shit over and over someone besides you will believe it.

Wasn't Adam shit suppose to get those tapes...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/29/o...a-mueller.html
The number of former federal prosecutors who believe Mango Mussolini committed obstruction is now at 900 and growing. I suppose I’m in good company.
BTW your article is 9 months old, that’s 7 months before the Mueller report was made public. Like I told your fellow back slapper “ don’t like it don’t read it. The only horse shit being spewed is yours.
Old 05-26-2019, 06:43 PM   #262
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The number of former federal prosecutors who believe Mango Mussolini committed obstruction is now at 900 and growing.
That could explain why they are "former"!

Quote:
I suppose I’m in good company.
Only because they share your similar flawed and ignorant conclusion.

(I suspect they haven't read the report either!)
Old 05-26-2019, 06:45 PM   #263
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The number of former federal prosecutors who believe Mango Mussolini committed obstruction is now at 900 and growing. I suppose I’m in good company.
BTW your article is 9 months old, that’s 7 months before the Mueller report was made public. Like I told your fellow back slapper “ don’t like it don’t read it. The only horse shit being spewed is yours.
"900" means absolutely shit, since they are all unintelligent and brainwashed Odumbo, hildebeest and Soros minions -- and there are millions of those.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 06:48 PM   #264
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That could explain why they are "former"!

Only because they share your similar flawed and ignorant conclusion.

(I suspect they haven't read the report either!)
In the words of the self proclaimed extremely stable genius “ we’ll see what happens “
Old 05-26-2019, 06:51 PM   #265
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ya'll still looking for those pee tapes...you a Adam shit...birds of a feather.
DO TELL Jax... why is Mulehead telling Babbler to pound sand on testifying...please come up with some cogent answer...
Mulehead was your second cumming...
Everything you said has been debunked...hello trees...get out of the way forest!!
Hello pinhead...lets dance!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 07:13 PM   #266
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Ya'll still looking for those pee tapes...you a Adam shit...birds of a feather.
DO TELL Jax... why is Mulehead telling Babbler to pound sand on testifying...please come up with some cogent answer...
Mulehead was your second cumming...
Everything you said has been debunked...hello trees...get out of the way forest!!
Hello pinhead...lets dance!!
His brain got too close to too many fires
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 08:52 AM   #267
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

AND THE NUMBER ONE CRIME MUELLER CONSIDERED:

Number 1: Conspiracy to Defraud the United States (18 U.S.C. §371) a/k/a “Collusion”

This final crime served as the impetus for the appointment of a Special Counsel and Mueller’s investigation. Despite chants of “no collusion,” the report shows a wide-ranging conspiracy (a/k/a collusion) aimed at undermining this country’s democracy and aiding Trump.

In February 2018, thirteen Russian nationals and three Russian entities were indicted by the Special Counsel’s Office in connection with the Russian social media campaign to aid Trump’s campaign and disparage Hillary Clinton. Pursuant to the summary set forth in the Mueller Report, as early as 2014, employees of the Russian organization Internet Research Agency, LLC (IRA) used fictitious U.S. personas to operate social media accounts and group pages designed to reach large U.S. audiences by addressing divisive political and social issues.

Under Section 371 of the United States Criminal Code, it is an offense “[i]f two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose.” According to prosecutors and the Special Counsel’s Office, the object of the Russian defendants’ conspiracy indeed was to “defraud the United States by impairing, obstructing, and defeating the lawful functions of the government through fraud and deceit for the purpose of interfering with the U.S. political and electoral processes, including the presidential election of 2016.” In the course of carrying out these efforts, IRA employees knowingly and intentionally engaged in a number of overt deceptive acts such as lying to obtain visas to travel to the United States, using stolen U.S. identities, organizing and promoting political rallies in the U.S. while posing as U.S. grassroots activists, and actively recruiting U.S. persons to further operational goals.
Old 05-27-2019, 08:56 AM   #268
gnadfly
Account Disabled

So?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 09:06 AM   #269
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
AND THE NUMBER ONE CRIME MUELLER CONSIDERED:

Number 1: Conspiracy to Defraud the United States (18 U.S.C. §371) a/k/a “Collusion”

This final crime served as the impetus for the appointment of a Special Counsel and Mueller’s investigation. Despite chants of “no collusion,” the report shows a wide-ranging conspiracy (a/k/a collusion) aimed at undermining this country’s democracy and aiding Trump.

In February 2018, thirteen Russian nationals and three Russian entities were indicted by the Special Counsel’s Office in connection with the Russian social media campaign to aid Trump’s campaign and disparage Hillary Clinton. Pursuant to the summary set forth in the Mueller Report, as early as 2014, employees of the Russian organization Internet Research Agency, LLC (IRA) used fictitious U.S. personas to operate social media accounts and group pages designed to reach large U.S. audiences by addressing divisive political and social issues.

Under Section 371 of the United States Criminal Code, it is an offense “[i]f two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose.” According to prosecutors and the Special Counsel’s Office, the object of the Russian defendants’ conspiracy indeed was to “defraud the United States by impairing, obstructing, and defeating the lawful functions of the government through fraud and deceit for the purpose of interfering with the U.S. political and electoral processes, including the presidential election of 2016.” In the course of carrying out these efforts, IRA employees knowingly and intentionally engaged in a number of overt deceptive acts such as lying to obtain visas to travel to the United States, using stolen U.S. identities, organizing and promoting political rallies in the U.S. while posing as U.S. grassroots activists, and actively recruiting U.S. persons to further operational goals.
And where in the Mueller Report does it show that Weissmann, et al, supported Odumbo, the DNC and hildebeest with large financial donations and continued to support hildebeest by slandering Trump with hearsay and innuendo in the Mueller Report?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 09:40 AM   #270
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
And where in the Mueller Report does it show that Weissmann, et al, ....
Speaking of Weissmann ... and his vast knowledge and command of all things "Federal Criminal" the test of his "vastness" is measured by the Enron convictions that survived the appellate process!

He leads the 900 bullshitters.

And poor little Jax is blindly and deafly following along like Pavlov's Dog yapping the whole way ... with a dream of overturning the 2016 election before 2020 gets here ....

.... if the 900 are correct ... the looming prosecutions OF THOSE WHO COLLUDED TO OVERTHROW THE ADMINISTRATION will be EASY! TREASONOUS BEHAVIOR AT ITS BEST .... Death sentences will be the proper punishment. It was in Lincoln's day ...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women