Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2019, 07:35 AM   #271
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
And where in the Mueller Report does it show that Weissmann, et al, supported Odumbo, the DNC and hildebeest with large financial donations and continued to support hildebeest by slandering Trump with hearsay and innuendo in the Mueller Report?
Weismann wasn’t the subject of the Mueller report so that’s more deep state bullshit.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 07:47 AM   #272
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Weismann wasn’t the subject of the Mueller report so that’s more deep state bullshit.
And do you know what else ended up not being the subject of the Mueller report. Provable, chargeable, indictable, or convictable charges against Trump.

eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 07:57 AM   #273
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Speaking of Weissmann ... and his vast knowledge and command of all things "Federal Criminal" the test of his "vastness" is measured by the Enron convictions that survived the appellate process!

He leads the 900 bullshitters.

And poor little Jax is blindly and deafly following along like Pavlov's Dog yapping the whole way ... with a dream of overturning the 2016 election before 2020 gets here ....

.... if the 900 are correct ... the looming prosecutions OF THOSE WHO COLLUDED TO OVERTHROW THE ADMINISTRATION will be EASY! TREASONOUS BEHAVIOR AT ITS BEST .... Death sentences will be the proper punishment. It was in Lincoln's day ...

I don’t know anything about Pavlov’s dog but I’m positive it isn’t mentioned in the Mueller report. The Orange one is leading you Cult45 members down a dangerous path. I’m beginning to believe the National Guard is going to be forced to shoot you people down in the streets. Well those of you that can make it to the streets, it is a very old voting block.
Old 05-28-2019, 08:17 AM   #274
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Anybody else notice usually moderate or left leaning site like TheHill.com and RealClearPolitics are starting to embrace the Clinton Conspiracy? Sure in the past the TCT, TheDailyCaller and TheGatewayPundit embraced it but now the tide starts to turn. Pretty soon the MSM will have to embrace it even though they were part of the conspiracy. That's why several network news chiefs and presidents left in the last few months.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 08:25 AM   #275
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

Well you've had your day, ours is coming.

You'll love it! Or not.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 09:56 AM   #276
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
...that’s more deep state bullshit.
Quote:
In the words of the self proclaimed extremely stable genius “we’ll see what happens“
Yes jaxman, we'll see what happens, won't we?

Are you ready?

Looks like all that "deep state bullshit" is about to hit the fan!

You'd better duck now so the flying feces doesn't hit YOU!

Remember what they say down at the firehouse...

"Spying on a political campaign is a BIG DEAL!"
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 10:24 AM   #277
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
And do you know what else ended up not being the subject of the Mueller report. Provable, chargeable, indictable, or convictable charges against Trump.

“The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intents present difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred,” Mueller wrote. “Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”
Old 05-28-2019, 10:48 AM   #278
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh, but Weissmann and the other assorted hildebeest and Odumbo minions are suspect in the Mueller Report. dim-retards just want to pretend they aren't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Are you ready?

Welcome back!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 10:52 AM   #279
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Are you ready?

In the real world the most popular saying down at the fire house was “ if you can’t take the heat go sit in the truck and we’ll pour some kerosene around so the piss ants don’t carry your candy ass off “ but I never heard deep state conspiracy bullshit about spying.
Old 05-28-2019, 11:01 AM   #280
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
In the real world the most popular saying down at the fire house was “ if you can’t take the heat go sit in the truck and we’ll pour some kerosene around so the piss ants don’t carry your candy ass off “ but I never heard deep state conspiracy bullshit about spying.
You sound like a tough guy. Sort of like Bill Barr. You should invite him to your next poker game down at the station. Assuming he's not too busy cleaning up all of that "deep state bullshit" in the real world.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 11:45 AM   #281
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Oh, but Weissmann and the other assorted hildebeest and Odumbo minions are suspect in the Mueller Report. dim-retards just want to pretend they aren't.

Welcome back!
Since you and your pack are so confident that BLOTUS can’t have committed Obstruction then you should welcome hearings. Let’s start with Mueller then Maghan, then Sessions, then Comey, followed by anyone involved in the ten incidents of obstruction written about in the Mueller report.

I’m patiently waiting for this dreaded AG report the trumptards believe is going to get them to the promised land, because I heard the Nunes memo was going to expose everybody last year but here we are still waiting.
Old 05-28-2019, 11:53 AM   #282
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Since you and your pack are so confident that BLOTUS can’t have committed Obstruction then you should welcome hearings. Let’s start with Mueller then Maghan, then Sessions, then Comey, followed by anyone involved in the ten incidents of obstruction written about in the Mueller report.

I’m patiently waiting for this dreaded AG report the trumptards believe is going to get them to the promised land, because I heard the Nunes memo was going to expose everybody last year but here we are still waiting.

we already are in the Promised Land. Trump won.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 11:57 AM   #283
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Can't be guilty of obstruction when the investigation was of a phony crime that was never committed!
Nunes was 100% dead-on with what happened. The IG will confirm that.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 01:58 PM   #284
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Since you and your pack are so confident that BLOTUS can’t have committed Obstruction then you should welcome hearings.
Honestly, why welcome additional fishing expeditions. Hearings and investigations were performed. They didn't come to a conclusion of guilt after roughly two years. Enough already.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 08:44 PM   #285
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

he wasn't but he certainly had a hand in the writing of the report.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women