Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47503
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2021, 09:51 AM   #1
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288
Default My 30 Day Keto Diet Ended This Morning.. (Spoiler: it Works)

Started a month ago, I felt I needed to lose 12 pounds. Maybe as much as 15 pounds. Hoped to get a good start, and lose 8 pounds. Began 31 days ago, intending to diet via reduced calories, until someone suggested Keto that first day. I immediately accepted, and dove right in.

Tran, what did you eat?

Double cheeseburgers (no bun), eggs, sausage, bacon, Lamb, a little fish, octopus, crabs, tuna, and snails.. Cheese, almonds, avacodo, asparagus, a little watermelon and blue berries. Dark chocolate (real dark chocolate, 88% coco). Tried to stay at 20 net carbs or less, hit 25 carbs on 3 days.

I typically walk about 5 miles a week. Increased to about 8 miles a week the past 30 days.

Starting today, I will bump the net carbs to 50-60 grams per day, for a week or more. And then allow one day per week to eat whatever, including fried chicken, french fries, sweetened beverages. But no pure crap, like candy, cake, ice cream, cookies, etc... Yeah, sweet Sodas are pure crap, but it's one day per week, LOL..

30 days from now I will re-evaluate if any changes are needed. I expect to keep almonds, cheese, avacados, asparaguus, dark chocolate, eggs, watermelon and berries as regular staples.

I lost 15.5 pounds the past 30 days. Did not weigh myself during that period. The mirror was telling me the diet was working.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 11:45 AM   #2
KCAsianDude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Nice. My friend went on the same diet and lost 30 lbs. I need to do the same with my fat ass.
Chuc mung cu
KCAsianDude is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 03:30 PM   #3
Fizley
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Congratulations!
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 04:47 PM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Thanks Guys.. cảm ơn các bạn

I'm posting one more day, 31 total. Now at 16 pounds lost in 31 days. I have just 2 more hours to go, and I fell into my usual Keto routine today, LOL.. Ate my remaining lamb chops and a hard boiled egg, later a small peice of dark chocolate, and one chicken wing. Done for the day.

The Keto was great, because it not only shed pounds, but by day 5 my appetite for ''bad stuff'', the high carb foods, melted away. I was not even mildly tempted to fail. I had people in my car eating fresh hot McDonalds fries, but never considered asking for ''just 2 or 3''! I got some Coke last night, anticipating popping one open today, but... Meh. It can stay in the fridge for now.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 03:24 PM   #5
raynellbastie
BANNED

I see it’s been a while, but I’d like to chime in. Congrats on completing your 30-day Keto journey, and it's awesome to hear that it worked for you! Losing 15.5 pounds is a fantastic achievement! As for me, I was also on the hunt for a suitable weight loss program that wouldn't compromise my health. After some research, I stumbled upon Reverse Health, and let me tell you, it's been a game-changer! I decided to give it a shot, and boy, am I glad I did. The results have been amazing! I lost weight in a healthy way, and the best part is that I've been able to maintain a normal weight for a long time now. And the best part is, I feel fantastic! It's not one of those crash diets that leave you feeling depleted or deprived.
raynellbastie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women