Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-23-2015, 10:42 AM   #1
Texman05
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15
Default Credit cards, online payments, Google wallet, etc

Hey guys,

I've got a question I'm sure you all can help me with. I would like to send someone some money safely and on the DL. I want the convenience of online like via PayPal or Google wallet, without having to give any personal information. Ideally, I would have a Google wallet account associated with my hobby email with no personal info. I bought a visa prepaid debit card in an attempt to add money to it that way. Two things: 1. They swiped my drivers license when I bought the card, does that mean my info is linked to the card? 2. I was unable to load money into Google wallet and/or send money via the prepaid card (at least it seems that way, I might be doing something wrong?).

In general, I'm looking for some way I can with relative anonymity send money to others without mailing anything. Additionally, if anyone knows how to set up something similar that can be used internationally, I'd love to hear about it. Feel free to PM me or reply.

Thanks guys!
Texman05 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 11:15 AM   #2
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

When I wanna do this, I have someone send me an amazon e-gift card.... you can always buy the provider a prepaid vanilla visa gift card. I've accepted those before also. I hope that helps.
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 11:25 AM   #3
Mssppislm
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 298
Location: *Southern Illinois*KCMO*Central-North Mississippi* North Louisiana*
My ECCIE Reviews

Nothing worked as well for me as G*eendot rl used to. P8yp@l can be used but not in frequency as they frown upon adult activities. Bits are too much leg work until more accept them. If she processes cc payment use the prepaid card.

Interested as well
Mssppislm is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 04:24 PM   #4
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

If you just give the provider the prepaid gift/debit card, she can use it however she likes, whenever she likes. Green Money Packs are great, because a provider can immediately move that money over to her paypal so she can have the funds moved to her checking account... the Money Pack is just a cardboard paper with a scratch off on the back for some numbers. It's been a while since there was a discussion about Green , but if memory serves me correctly, pay pal will shut down your account if they see a lot of these, so don't accept them often. Good luck.
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 08:27 AM   #5
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Money orders still work. But somewhat cumbersome.

No id required for the purchaser unless you use cc or bankcard to buy. Just leave the payor and payee blank.

Recipient can fill out both ends and deposit into her bank acct if she has one.

Cash always best. Benjis are not easily tracked.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 07:49 PM   #6
orlyo

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texman05 View Post
Hey guys,

1. They swiped my drivers license when I bought the card, does that mean my info is linked to the card?
If you swiped your driver's license, then yes, it is linked. And if they say it is not, would you really trust them? Prepaid vanilla visa cards require none of that and are completely anonymous. But you can't use them internationally.
orlyo is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 08:27 AM   #7
ErectionDemolitionSpclst
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11182
My ECCIE Reviews

Quite the contrary, Vanilla does require personal info and even required a scan of DL to activate/utilize funds prepaid unto it! Oh heck to the no! I can only surmise the reason to be due to recent events that occurred in Paris. Hope this latest turn of events concerning Vanilla helps.

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene
ErectionDemolitionSpclst is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 08:59 AM   #8
Mssppislm
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 298
Location: *Southern Illinois*KCMO*Central-North Mississippi* North Louisiana*
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Great idea.....

But I guess this project never launched.

www.aepayme.com
What a shame.

Wide open market for this type of service.
Mssppislm is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 10:57 PM   #9
The Eternal Bachelor
Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Money orders still work. But somewhat cumbersome.

No id required for the purchaser unless you use cc or bankcard to buy. Just leave the payor and payee blank.

Recipient can fill out both ends and deposit into her bank acct if she has one.

Cash always best. Benjis are not easily tracked.
Soon cash won't be an option.

Largest Bank In America Joins War On Cash

The War On Cash: Officially Sanctioned Theft

"Fighting the "War on Terror" by Banning Cash"

The International War on Cash
The Eternal Bachelor is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 10:37 AM   #10
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Last time I looked ... my Benji still has the legend ...

This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 06:21 PM   #11
moebeedick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErectionDemolitionSpclst View Post
Quite the contrary, Vanilla does require personal info and even required a scan of DL to activate/utilize funds prepaid unto it! Oh heck to the no! I can only surmise the reason to be due to recent events that occurred in Paris. Hope this latest turn of events concerning Vanilla helps.

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene
I've purchased 6 vanilla visa gift cards this year at 3 different stores and have never once had to supply them with any information or my DL. They ask how much I want on it,I tell them, they activate it, I pay, and I'm on my way. Maybe it's different for each store?
moebeedick is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 08:21 PM   #12
orlyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErectionDemolitionSpclst View Post

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene

Nope, just got one and used it a few days ago. Still no requirement of any sort of identification whatsoever. You can use it for online payments too (as long as it is in the US) by registering a zip code (no full address needed, no identification needed) on the vanilla visa website. Plus, you can update this to a different zip whenever you want.
orlyo is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 02:39 PM   #13
Texman05
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

The comments are very helpful, but still no one has come up with what I want, which is essentially online transfer of cash from one source to the other anonymously. Like, can I add cash to a vanilla card without having the actual card? Then I could add cash and she could keep the card? Does that make sense?
Texman05 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 12:46 PM   #14
SSMinnowJohnson
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Well I think its a simple miscommunication.

Online transfer?. Or cash?. You cant transfer "cash" online.. follow?..

There are a few ways this can be done, cash or online.

1. Green dot, you setup account online, give her card. Load account at your leisure via online payment or cvs.

2. Walmart or target or (insert major retailer here). Buy a gift card, register it online with the card number and pin, very easy to do. Then load it however you choose. Walmarts money center can load "cash" onto a card you dont have in your possesion. Orrr. Add funds to it online. Easy peasy. Then she can buy whatever she wants. Including visa gift cards.
3. American express serve card, simple to use effecient, use the google for the details. Issue here.. have to register real name, real address, and so on. They will send a actual card like any other credit card. Another issue, not everywhere takes AMEX.

Hope it helps.
SSMinnowJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 10:54 PM   #15
Issabella Monroe
Retired

User ID: 86068
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i use a square and also pay pal
my square is under my business name aces consultants so thats is what appears
Issabella Monroe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net