Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2017, 08:30 AM   #16
Lindsay Lee
Legendary! Classy&Sassy!

User ID: 72
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Your clueless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrycrum View Post
I had an account/billing issue on there and while corresponding with Gina she personally told me not to go to the police. I mean what the fuck???

I have heard MANY negative things from many different people regarding her site. It's all over the internet.

Fraudulent Gina and her fraudulent ways...

You don't know what your talking about. Sounds like a personal vendetta to me.
Lindsay Lee is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 08:42 AM   #17
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
Originally Posted by stavinChain View Post
Mr. President?! Is that you? Ha.
LOL good one....

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 08:46 AM   #18
Barrycrum
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee View Post
You don't know what your talking about. Sounds like a personal vendetta to me.
Gina knows EXACTLY what I am talking about. About how I was messaging her directly through my account DIRECTLY on P411 regarding some problems I was having with my account and then out of the blue for no reason she tells me not to go to the authorities/police.

She is shady as fuck!
Barrycrum is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 08:56 AM   #19
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrycrum View Post
Gina knows EXACTLY what I am talking about. About how I was messaging her directly through my account DIRECTLY on P411 regarding some problems I was having with my account and then out of the blue for no reason she tells me not to go to the authorities/police.
For the record, I have no idea what conversation this person is talking about.

P411 is a 100% Canadian legally owned and operated company, and quite honestly we could care less who says they are going to go to the police:

#1 we are doing nothing illegal.
#2 Canadian police don't give a rat's ass about what goes on between two consenting adults in private.
#3 someone is ALWAYS threatening us with going to the police, I'm sure they already know we exist.

I assume this is actually one of many people who have been removed from the site for one reason or another. I don't play and the drama-dummies never like that fact!

Always,
Gina
Old 06-06-2017, 09:27 AM   #20
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

Old 06-06-2017, 10:34 AM   #21
Barrycrum
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post
For the record, I have no idea what conversation this person is talking about.

P411 is a 100% Canadian legally owned and operated company, and quite honestly we could care less who says they are going to go to the police:

#1 we are doing nothing illegal.
#2 Canadian police don't give a rat's ass about what goes on between two consenting adults in private.
#3 someone is ALWAYS threatening us with going to the police, I'm sure they already know we exist.

I assume this is actually one of many people who have been removed from the site for one reason or another. I don't play and the drama-dummies never like that fact!

Always,
Gina
Nope. You indeed know who I am and what you said to me through private messaging on the site.

I had even contacted this provider https://eccie.net/member.php?u=46046 directly through my p411 account back in February 2014 and she can verify that I was on there. I also know of at least one provider that I had as an "okay" on there that can vouch for me too. The private messaging occurred with you that same month.

People like you are not to be trusted. No wonder there are so many reports out there about your site! You have deliberately lied on a public forum!
Barrycrum is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:11 AM   #22
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

There are 50,000 members on P411 and there is no way that I would remember a specific payment dispute from nearly 4 years ago, without bringing up the account to review the notes.

I deal with pissed off people all day long, providers and clients. That you are pissed off at me/P411 for some reason, there is no doubt.... what I do doubt is that there was any conversation as you descibe, but I have to admit I'm curious as to what I did say!

If you'd like to contact me privately, I can look at the notes on your account and see if we can't resolve whatever issue you are having with us.

Always,
Gina
Old 06-06-2017, 11:48 AM   #23
Billysilly
Gaining Momentum

BarryCrum: you have certainly made some very serious accusations here. I think you owe it to Gina to prove it or apologize for being such a DB, but you are unlikely to do so based on your statements here. Gina: I joined P411 last year in large part because I knew the servers were safe in Canada and very much appreciate the service you provide. Discreet and about as safe as possible in a rather risky hobby. Best, Billy
Billysilly is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 12:21 PM   #24
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

BarryC, just a helpful suggestion for you--that I assume you will ignore, but my conscience will be clear that I tried.

When you attack someone who has a very good reputation, you need to be much clearer than you have been.

When the best you can say is, "bad stuff about P411 is on the web somewhere", that is NOT a strong argument. You can find bad stuff about any and every thing on the web. You might as well say "There were crimes committed somewhere in Canada today, so it must be P411's fault".

If indeed you want to condemn a company because of an account dispute, then you should be advocating against every company that ever existed, for they all have billing disputes at some point in time.

As I suspect you have read already, your experience seems to be the outlier. Not saying it isn't true, but most on here have had very GOOD experiences with Gina and with P411. I know that I have in the past 8+ years. The ladies on P411 have almost 100% been responsive, are better quality that those I have seen other places, and I have been quite happy with the ease and the experience 100% of the time I have used P411 (and I am guessing that is about 100 dates I have had with ladies there). I can think of hardly anything where I have experienced that kind of positive track record. The replies to e-mails, on line chat, etc., have ALL be polite, responsive, and when there were a few issues, resolved to my complete satisfaction.

Anytime I see someone post the same vague comment so many times in the same thread as you have posted it here--still not actually explaining yourself--that is a huge red flag when I assess your credibility. Do you realize you have 15% of your TOTAL ECCIE posts on this one point (and that is in this thread alone)? Again, that does not mean it didn't happen to you, but it does hurt your credibility.

Lastly--do you REALLY believe that telling people IN THIS AUDIENCE not to go to the police will be seen as a BAD thing? Hmmmmmm....
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 10:23 PM   #25
Flirtatousfemalefan
Gaining Momentum

Gina just wondering since date-check is having issues since a certain agency owner took it over is your site getting more members? Also is one of the attractive things about you site is that you are located in Canada so there is less chance for reprisals as well? Just curious since you are just about one of the only games in town as a verification site.
Flirtatousfemalefan is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 07:12 AM   #26
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flirtatousfemalefan View Post
Gina just wondering since date-check is having issues since a certain agency owner took it over is your site getting more members?
We've been growing each month since we opened in 2005. We haven't seen a spike since the closing of DC, so I can only assume that DC members had been migrating to P411 more gradually over the years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flirtatousfemalefan View Post
Also is one of the attractive things about you site is that you are located in Canada so there is less chance for reprisals as well?
Yes, being a Canadian owned company, operating in Canada is definitely a bonus. We answer to the Canadian authorities, not the US, and are not required to answer a subpoena unless it's issued by a Canadian court. Which can come in handy for US clients going through a messy divorce

Always,
Gina
Old 06-08-2017, 06:34 PM   #27
Denver's_CrazyHorse
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Cool 12yrs later and still causing controversy...

As someone said earlier no business can make 100% of the people 100% happy. For any business to survive this long it's doing good but there are always problems.

One of the reasons I took a small break from the hobby were two bad experiences with ladies using P411. One was a game playing time waster(yes gals we know what it's like) and calling the other a back page experience would be an insult to the BP ladies.

On the other hand some of the best ladies I've met have been through P411 and the process is usually quick and easy.

Now Gina does have a button that can be pushed and when it is she goes nuclear as our history shows. When P411 was first created I was offered a free lifetime membership. Which I had for only a few weeks before she kicked me out for bad mouthing her new baby. Having pushed her button it took her close to 9yrs to cool off enough to invite me back. Our history goes much father back though to the old Private Connection days where I met the provider I'll be thinking about as I go over life's highlights on my death bed.

Maybe not the best service but far from the worse it filled a void at a time it needed filling.
...Happy Hobbying...
...Crazy Horse...
Denver's_CrazyHorse is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 11:02 AM   #28
SamHouston
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I can't talk about others but P411 helped me change my P4 ID entirely when my P4 client ID was outed on the web by a BSC LPMOW N.M. . They were quick to react and change it. Appreciate P411.
SamHouston is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 01:20 AM   #29
archfiend
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 34

I've read the anti p411 articles and posts too, but my experience has been really good.

It makes starting out a breeze.
archfiend is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 08:10 AM   #30
Gbfsl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Love P411. Love Nina and her staff. They have been nothing but helpful to me these past four plus years I have been here.

Thank you, P411!
Gbfsl is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women