Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2010, 05:13 PM   #16
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Growler, I could be wrong, but I think I speak for a few of the ladies when I make the following statement: The reason that we do not view it as "the pot calling the kettle black" is that we know that we use protection 100% of the time. We do not know that the men do, however, which increases our risk significantly. I understand what you mean, though; I'm just telling you my side.
Relevant to this thread is a conversation I have been having with a not-so-gentlemanly fellow today. I declined seeing him two or three weeks ago because he was "window shopping" and contacting numerous providers in a short amount of time. The involved providers and I agreed that it was creepy, and we chose not to see him. Personally, I don't want to see a guy who feels that anyone would be sufficient. We all provide unique experiences! He and I "parted" on good terms.
He messaged me today, weeks later, on E.com with some very insulting things to say. Why the hell won't you see me? Who are you to judge? It's your mistake, I'm a huge tipper! I have plenty of other whores I can see! Et cetera, et cetera. This, my friends, is why we ignore people sometimes.
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:55 PM   #17
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Doll View Post
Growler, I could be wrong, but I think I speak for a few of the ladies when I make the following statement: The reason that we do not view it as "the pot calling the kettle black" is that we know that we use protection 100% of the time. We do not know that the men do, however, which increases our risk significantly. I understand what you mean, though; I'm just telling you my side.
Relevant to this thread is a conversation I have been having with a not-so-gentlemanly fellow today. I declined seeing him two or three weeks ago because he was "window shopping" and contacting numerous providers in a short amount of time. The involved providers and I agreed that it was creepy, and we chose not to see him. Personally, I don't want to see a guy who feels that anyone would be sufficient. We all provide unique experiences! He and I "parted" on good terms.
He messaged me today, weeks later, on E.com with some very insulting things to say. Why the hell won't you see me? Who are you to judge? It's your mistake, I'm a huge tipper! I have plenty of other whores I can see! Et cetera, et cetera. This, my friends, is why we ignore people sometimes.

China I meant no disrepect by the statement. The reasoning just struck me as odd. I see your point about protection, it should always be a concern. And it unfortunate that not eveyone acts like a gentleman.
growler is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:04 PM   #18
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't take it as disrespect...worry not! Oh, and I agree completely that it is unfortunate that not every man is a gentleman. Luckily for the ladies, there are plenty of you out there. <3
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:30 PM   #19
Vixen DeVain
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5892
My ECCIE Reviews

For those of you who maybe interested.. I respectfully declined & wished him well.. Later on this afternoon, he responded and told me if I ever changed my mind then to Email him.
It's like this.. for me at least.. I don't know WHY anyone would need 100 or 200+ provider Ok's.. Why would you want 200 women giving you thumbs up?
Don't get me wrong~I was raised in a LARGE family ((22cousins on one side & I'm the ONLY girl)) of boys and I know if you could coat your "double ott" in gold.. you probably would..
I just don't see why you'd need so many.. now.. if you have 50 over a span of 5 years... do the math..
Quote:
That's pretty funny. I always picked about 4 ok's I thought were the most solid references and deleted the rest for exactly the reason you mentioned. I figured that having only as many as I needed from the most drama-free providers was the the best strategy. Even though I was nowhere near the 200 mark, I always suspected that too many ok's (especially from providers who might be prone to drama) was detrimental.
Couldn't have said it better myself.. actually

Quote:
"When in doubt, tell the truth." I think you handled the problem quite tactfully, diplomatically and honestly. If someone has a problem with me, I would very much want to be told the reason why because if it is a problem that is correctable, then I can take corrective action. It not, then that's life. We guys have feelings too and don't enjoy just being blown off with "just because". At least, thass' what I t'ink.
I rarely find myself in doubt.. I always follow my gut.. it tends to lead me the way.. but.. I always tell the truth.. Even if it isn't exactly what someone wanted to hear.. ya know??
Could be a fault.. I dont know..

All I know is I got some great advice today from ya'll and I appreciate each response. He wasn't rude and seemed to understand and even told me to contact him if I changed my mind..

Ya'll are great!! Thanks again
XOOXOXOXO

Vixen DeVain is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:29 PM   #20
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey *V*,

I also prefer "virgins".
Haven't seen you since I took yours a couple of years ago.

Give me a shout!
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:18 AM   #21
okcdude1971
Gaining Momentum

I like to consider myself a normal thinking guy with a few minor hang ups. If I was told no I don't want to see you, it would really bother me. Being straight forward with the truth will allow me to understand your thinking, but if you just say nothing or no then I'm left thinking WTF? Your reply could have been more to the point but it is better than a non response or just a thanks but no thanks. Again, if you just told him not intrested, it would really bother me and I'm sure I would inquir as to why and you would not respond and I would be like "what a bitch" and would not recommend you to others. By the way this can work both ways :-). Hope this helps.
okcdude1971 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 12:54 AM   #22
daaaaaman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 446

sorry to bump this after so long but I just found it. That was me she was speaking of. I wanted everyone to know that this was done professionally and I respected her decision.

there are no rules on the board except to treat everyone with respect as far as I am concern. My e mail back to her was "I understand and respect your decision, if you ever change your mind please e mail me".

I never cause anyone any problems and I just like variety, that's all. I enjoy the hobby thoroughly and have met some outstanding ladies over the years. I feel that every lady I have seen is truely a beautiful woman and I know I have always had a great time. Whether you choose to see 1 provider or a 1000, as long as there is mutal respect is all that matters

Again sorry for bumping the thread after so long but I just found it. I just thought it was kind of interesting to see as I remember the request.
daaaaaman is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:19 AM   #23
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default no referrals means no date

too many means no date. if the average provider see 6 guys a week for 5 years thats 1500 guys.. thats cool since she knows she used protection but a guy that has 200 providers vouch for him is not ok. why not adverize to see men who have seen between 5-10 providers over the last 18 months and see how business is. damned if you do damned if you dont.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 06:47 AM   #24
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally will see you no matter how many 'oks' you have, but that would be my personal choice. I do understand her feelings on it, and I'm the last one to pass judgement.
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 12:13 PM   #25
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

I now know who to PM if I ever have a question about any provider.
Shackleton is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 12:57 PM   #26
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default are you kiddong

he must be a week or 2 behind on his pm's and email. god bless him and may he continue to enjoy as many women as his health, money and god will allow him to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shackleton View Post
I now know who to PM if I ever have a question about any provider.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 01:50 PM   #27
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

I think that everyone (provider and client) deserves the courtesy of a response, and for that reason I'm considering putting in an Appointment Setting System of some sort, once we get the Private Messaging rolled out and working smoothly.

Something that would work like this;

1. When you contact a provider to INQUIRE about an appointment, only a Limited View of your profile and your Handle (not Client Id) would show.

2. When you are ready to BOOK an appointment, you would send an Appointment Request, that would open up a Full View of your Profile and show your Client Id.

3. The provider would receive appt request, and have three choices;

a) respond positively to date and time, including final instruction
b) respond positively, requesting adjusted date and time
c) respectfully decline

4. if a) Client would then respond back, confirming final instructions (Appt BOOKED)
if b) Client and provider would go back and forth until a) or c) was reached
if c) Client would move on to his next prospect

At any time in the process, the appointment process could be canceled by either party, with a simple note sent.

If the process appears to be aborted by either side prior to final resolution by non-response, it would put a little note on their account for me to see... and perhaps one day showing to everyone.

Just some ideas, and input would be welcome!

Sincerely,
Gina

www.preferred411.com

PS: xoxo Daaaaaman
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 02:49 PM   #28
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

I have 73 okays on P411, 69 ECCIE reviews, hundreds more on other sites and I'd wager about 60 rejections. I appreciate a honest reply like " I don't think we would click" then I start the HUNT over again.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 03:57 PM   #29
caroline!
BANNED

User ID: 4342

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen DeVain View Post
Ok, I've gotten several requests from a gent who wants to see me. I went to screen him and he is 'ok' by many providers.. the problem for me was..
he had over 200 okays.
It's my choice but I choose to not see him. Is there a right way or a wrong way to tell him I prefer to not see him. The Email I replied was short and sweet.
Went along the lines of:
To put this delicately. I do not see us doing business together now or any time in the future.
Due to an over abundance of shows. Please understand & do not take this personally.

What do ya'll think? May I have some feedback??
I'm not a mean, nasty person & I don't like to be rude if possible. I just didn't know how else to say what needed to be said.

Please help
NO one likes rejection, rude, etc. In the end, it is your body: you say "who" you say "when". For whatever reason you decide NOT to see him that's your biz and I wouldn't explain to him "why". Besides, he's probably already read this thread and got the picture. Next time just politely DECLINE. Keep it short and to the point.
caroline! is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:21 PM   #30
Spaulding Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Hmmm, if this criteria were to become ubiquitous, then the more prolific cocksmen may begin managing their OKs more proactively. I totally understand Vixen's rationale, but would also say that it has some fallacies: 1) prolific guys who manage their OKs, 2) gents who request very few OKs (a form of proactive management), and 3) gents who have been quite prolific outside of the P411 screening/booking system. Imagine if there was similar data available on providers? Well, honestly, most guys probably wouldn't care.

Gina, I really like your changes, especially the limited view. Too may providers use my client ID rather than my username in appointments. Actually, the username seems to kind of go unnoticed altogether. Makes me nervous every time I go to the mall with my SO. Sounds like some great improvements coming to P411!
Spaulding Smails is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women