Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2010, 09:25 PM   #16
Okiecocker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Figured I'd drop in on this convo as it bears on something me and a few of the guys from my area were discussing the other day! Honestly it's been coming for some time, and you ladies are the one's to blame.

Rates have steadily climbed over the last year and a half, and many hobbyists have noticed. Another trend that's showing up, is recently we've noticed many providers coming to our area and jumping their rates! While these same providers when in other states (not just their home state) have lower rates. This is almost insulting to us, especially in an economy such as this! Rates should be be dropped accordingly not increased! Many hobbyists are pushing back due to this, and choosing to take the cheaper route. Thus the rising prevalence of the "Bargain Provider". Remember this industry follows the same rules and tendencies as every other industry in the world! Many people are now choosing McDonald's over a Steak Dinner, not by choice, but by necessity! So while it upsets some of you ladies, these so called culprits are simply being smart marketers and using smart pricing structures in a down economy. As a provider if your feathers are ruffled by the ladies, then perhaps you feel threatened by them as competition, and should re-asses your pricing structure accordingly (I'm not saying drop your prices to rock bottom prices like these girls are... but a $25-$50 price reduction goes a long way with some guys). Otherwise you can look at it as it's not your market and doesn't affect you (which in reality it probably doesn't). Also you can look at it as these ladies are taking the guys that would normally just waste your time anyways!

Now I noticed that some of you all mentioned the volume of these ladies. Don't think that some of the higher priced girls don't have a high volume either. I know me and 3 other hobbyists here "busted" per say, a provider that had lined 4 of us up back to back to back... and that was just what we knew about. She was a girl that charged $350/hour and she did nothing wrong, but my point is that pricing doesn't necessarily affect how many guys a lady sees during the day. Also keep in mind that the girls who have extremely low rates generally don't have the looks as some of you ladies, therefore many potential customers skip over them despite the prices. Once again, the McDonalds vs. Steak thing.... Maybe Ramen Noodles would be more appropriate here LOL.

Personally I do think the industry pricing as a whole over the last year and a half has got some of you ladies spoiled, as prices have constantly climbed. But apparently we're willing to support it, b/c we're still here paying it!...lol. But I bet some of you all have seen your regulars drop from 2-3 times a month to maybe once a month, if that! There is a grumbling amongst some of the patrons about pricing and this is why your seeing the rise of these girls coming in and cutting your all's throats with their pricing. There are times where I just want the pop and look for the best looking for the cheapest possible girl I can find. Then other times I actually want the fantasy of a companionship, and that's where you ladies on this board come in! I'm sure this post will probably piss some of you ladies off, but at least I'm being straight up about it!
Okiecocker is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:16 PM   #17
swpaul
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I prefer low volume, slighty higher rates. I would rather be able to take my time and enjoy myself without being rushed. no offense to anyone intended!!!!
swpaul is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:18 PM   #18
swpaul
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

"but a $25-$50 price reduction goes a long way with some guys)."

I agree with this if the provider is comfortable with the client and wishes to reduce the price. I am game for a deal myself!
swpaul is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:26 PM   #19
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Default Relationship between quality and price? Almost nonexistent.

The prices I have paid per hour have ranged from $200 to $4000. The best sessions I have ever had were with ladies who charged $400 and $250 respectively. The worst were with a woman charging $190 and another charging $900.

Given that; I think once a certain threshold is reached, there is very little relationship between price and quality.

We are, after all, talking about a human being -- not a car.

The 4,000/hr lady I saw was an attorney. The $400/hr lady I saw was an MBA. The $250/hr lady I saw was a psychologist. Another $400/hr lady I saw was an anthropologist. Bottom line is they were all as well educated for the most part and excellent and interesting conversationalists and companions. All were consistently highly rated on appearance which should not be surprising as all four were models.

Naturally, hypothetically speaking of course, they were all sex experts of the highest caliber.

Bottom line is that if you pick the right woman; the price is almost irrelevant.

But back to the OP -- personally I would consider pricing of $160 or less to be a sign of something untoward going on -- kind of like if I offered to sell you my Porsche for $500.
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:49 PM   #20
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

@okiecocker -- at least for ATL, if not a couple of other areas, prices are at best flat if not down from say five years ago.

That doesn't mean a particular lady might not raise her rates. It happens. Kind of like when someone gets a promotion at work and a raise.

But in general pricing is softer. I'd love to hear anyone suggest where rates for the same thing are actually up.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:59 PM   #21
Okiecocker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

ATL,
Funny you mention that.... the reason we began discussing it in our OK locker room a while back was because we noticed in FL, CA, ATL, Chicago, etc. that prices were down like you said! And that the selection of girls with lower rates was of very high quality. Which honestly, is prob. due to the ladies that the original poster was addressing driving their prices down to compete. But in OK the very low side of things was hovering around $250 for a while. We've been getting nailed lately, compared to what's available in other states. I think the perception that since oil prices had been up (are again), that we still had money to spare here in OK.
Okiecocker is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:05 PM   #22
Guest052014
Account Disabled

User ID: 8177
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post
Bottom line is that if you pick the right woman; the price is almost irrelevant.

But back to the OP -- personally I would consider pricing of $160 or less to be a sign of something untoward going on -- kind of like if I offered to sell you my Porsche for $500.
Very good response.
Guest052014 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:21 AM   #23
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Each case is unique. Inflation forces the rates up, recession forces clients out. My income is less than half what it was when I started the hobby back in '07. Now I get out maybe once a quarter rather than every other week, and I stick to economical ladies I met back in the day. One of them is kind enough to give me a discount of sorts.

While I have no reviews here I had 13 back on aspd from the medium to lower price scales and never found a significant correlation between price and the pleasure of the lady's company.

Regards,
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:34 AM   #24
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaFoxx View Post
If I were a hobbyist, I would prefer not to see ladies with rates so low.
When I was in the hobby, I would NOT see a girl with rates that low. However, because I was willing to pay for exclusivity and low volume, I also expected those things. But, that's me. There are probably hobbyists who aren't interested in seeing low volume providers and that's fine. As a provider, you should market yourself to get the right clients for you and not worry about clients who aren't looking for what you offer.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:19 PM   #25
Jake2.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

Being from OK like Mr. OKie above, what got my attention was two things awhile back.

First, It appeared that all of the girls on Tulsa P411 seemed to move their rates together (usually within 14 days of each other), almost like a provider union. It gives the feeling market isn't the motivating factor but some sort of peer pressure. Like the airlines have been doing with surcharges. I have noticed this at least twice in the past 12 months. A pretty much global move of rates all together amongst the P411 girls. (I do thank those few P411 girls that have decided not to follow, and feel for what I would perceive as intense peer pressure to follow the pack).

Second, I happened over to our friends Arkansas area one day, since I was traveling close to the border and saw an ad by one of the OK girls asking a full bill less while traveling in AR vs her hometown.

I personally have decided that I am going to not cater to the up pricing. I am seriously hoping that some of the OKC or DFW girls move in to NW OK to help fill the gap that the P411 girls have created. As to my knowledge, I only know of less than 5 girls that still hover in the $$ range. Compared to summer of 2009, where there was probably 15-20 in that range.

But the wild thing is that it seems that everywhere else in the country, the opposite is happening (hence this thread). Another odd thing is there is a whole pile of massage FS girls that are asking $$$ in the parlors where you have to deal with the tiny tall tables and you only get part of the time in BCD because they must massage for at least half the time.

So any girl wishing to come to Ttown and stays under $$.5, you will do really good right now.
Jake2.1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:38 PM   #26
Jake2.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

Now don't get me wrong, the girls can charge whatever they want. It is their business. And I understand there is a difference between the HDH/courtesans and the other providers.

So I am not trying to bash anyone, just noticing oddness in my part of the world. And maybe by saying something, some other girls may think about filling in this weird price gap that has occurred in Tulsa. Because I know of several guys that are in a similar situation as I am, where the bulk of the girls have priced themselves out of our reach.
Jake2.1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:43 PM   #27
Crash Davis
A different devil.....

From reading various threads since I've been on this site, Higher rates don't always mean a better time. However, I myself would rather pay a higher rate if lady was highly recommened/reviewed. I work hard for our money and free time is limited so I want the best bang for the buck (no pun intened lol).....Sometimes you really do get what you pay for.......IMO.
Crash Davis is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:28 PM   #28
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

I guess I'll go ahead and state what should be obvious here. Ladies ask for higher rates when abroad because it costs a lot of money to travel.
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:34 AM   #29
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake2.1 View Post
Second, I happened over to our friends Arkansas area one day, since I was traveling close to the border and saw an ad by one of the OK girls asking a full bill less while traveling in AR vs her hometown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by China Doll View Post
I guess I'll go ahead and state what should be obvious here. Ladies ask for higher rates when abroad because it costs a lot of money to travel.
I think Jake's point is that the Tulsa girls may be charging less on the road.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:57 AM   #30
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Let's see. . .

I have been doing this for over two decades and here is what I have experienced:

Generally, the price you pay does not always indicate better sexual skills or attractiveness. It is more about exclusivity, even if that is contrived.

Sometimes, but not always, ladies that charge more come with more education and social graces, so if conversation and mental stimulation is crucial to your definition of GFE, then do your research and find yourself a Vassar girl that provides.

Paying a higher rate will sometimes get you a lady that would be more akin to having an "on call" mistress, if you believe their claims of lower volume and higher screening standards.

Paying a higher rate will also require more expenditure on the accouterments. After all who is going to lay down $1000 for the lady and then do the dirty deed in a Red Roof Inn and offer her tap water from a shrink-wrapped plastic cup and some generic microwave popcorn as refreshments?

For those with ADHD:

If you think the extra money is going to get you a better blow job, you are most likely going to walk away disappointed.
ANONONE is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women