Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2019, 02:06 PM   #436
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

One more question for jaxboy:

When it comes to "obstructing" an investigation, do you think it makes any difference whether the target of said investigation is a) guilty or b) falsely accused?

Please explain why or why not.

Asking for a friend.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 07:22 PM   #437
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Everything he’s posted has been debunked.
Then what the fuck you worried about? If trump isn’t a fucking liar here’s the chance to prove it,
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 08:13 PM   #438
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Then what the fuck you worried about? If trump isn’t a fucking liar here’s the chance to prove it,
This thread isn't about whether trumpy is a liar. It's about no collusion and no obstruction... and why a big brave fireman like you is too skeered to answer my simple questions.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 10:54 PM   #439
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Why do I have to prove anything. I don’t sit on Congressional committees or have access to Flynn’s counter intelligence file, I don’t have access to Notes taken by multiple individuals who witnessed obstruction or recordings of Manafort and Russians.

That’s the job of Congress and the dumpster continues to obstruct testimony from being exposed to the public. No amount of deep state conspiracy bullshit will stop hearings from taking place. I believe Mueller will obey a subpoena if served whether trump likes it or not because he’s a man of integrity.

I’m stocking up on chocolate chip cookies, milk and smoke....and waiting patiently for hearings to begin. The ratings will be the most tremendous in the history of presidential inquiries.
You're the one making the assertions, not us. Go on, we'll wait, nah, we won't.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 03:26 AM   #440
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I’m stocking up on chocolate chip cookies, milk and smoke....and waiting patiently for hearings to begin. The ratings will be the most tremendous in the history of presidential inquiries.
I hope you haven't been doing this since the first time you thought you had a Trump gotcha. You probably have the market cornered on stale cookies and spoiled milk.

Keep you hopes up though, I'm sure there's a there there in the Mueller report somewhere, anywhere.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 06:33 AM   #441
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

INTRODUCTION TO VOLUME II

This report is submitted to the Attorney General pursuant to 28 C.F.R. § 600.8(c), which states that, "[a]t the conclusion ofthe Special Counsel's work, he ... shall provide the Attorney General a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions [the Special Counsel] reached."
Beginning in 2017, the President of the United States took a variety of actions towards the ongoing FBI investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 presidential election and related matters that raised questions about whether he had obstructed justice. The Order appointing the Special Counsel gave this Office jurisdiction to investigate matters that arose directly from the FBI's Russia investigation, including whether the President had obstructed justice in connection with Russia-related investigations. The Special Counsel's jurisdiction also covered potentially obstructive acts related to the Special Counsel's investigation itself. This Volume of our report summarizes our obstruction-of-justice investigation of the President.

It’s obvious why the Orange one is stomping his feet and attacking a man of stellar reputation. He knows he’s lying every time he screams “Fake News”
Old 06-07-2019, 06:42 AM   #442
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
I hope you haven't been doing this since the first time you thought you had a Trump gotcha. You probably have the market cornered on stale cookies and spoiled milk.

Keep you hopes up though, I'm sure there's a there there in the Mueller report somewhere, anywhere.
This cracks me up: mfr_lol:
Old 06-07-2019, 06:55 AM   #443
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You're the one making the assertions, not us. Go on, we'll wait, nah, we won't.
If you’re referring to my posts of trump’s lies I’m not making assertions. I’m making an informed observation. I suggest you don’t wait, move on to a back slapping deep state conspiracy thread.
Old 06-07-2019, 07:24 AM   #444
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Your getting really prickly lately. I’m not worried about anything. You’re pure entertainment. Carry on.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 07:26 AM   #445
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
If you’re referring to my posts of trump’s lies I’m not making assertions. I’m making an informed observation. I suggest you don’t wait, move on to a back slapping deep state conspiracy thread.
Informed observations? Like Mueller was the AG and he didn’t interview with Trump for the FBI? Those informed observations?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 08:47 AM   #446
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
It’s obvious why the Orange one is stomping his feet and attacking a man of stellar reputation. He knows he’s lying every time he screams “Fake News”

stellar reputation? the only reputation he's know for is Mr. Fixit.

this is the guy that sent 12 innocent people to jail for crimes they didn't commit.

withheld evidence that would have cleared them in an different outcome.

the wheels on the Meuller investigation is comming off.

they've already been found to have doctored audio phone conversation between the lawyers.

stellar reputation.. indeed.

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 08:53 AM   #447
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I’m making an informed observation.
Actually, you're regurgitating the pablum fed to you by your handlers, because Mueller's findings are stated clearly and succinctly in two sentences of his report:

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 12:26 PM   #448
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1061536560][SIZE="4"]Actually, you're regurgitating the pablum fed to you by your handlers, because Mueller's findings are stated clearly and succinctly in two sentences of his report: [/SIZE

Within the Trump campaign aides reacted with enthusiasm to reports of the hacks.discussed with Campaign officials that WikiLeaks would release the hacked material. Some witnesses said that Trump himself discussed the possibility of upcoming releases........redacted/ harm to on going matter...........

Collusion isn’t a crime or more trump officials would be in jail.
Old 06-07-2019, 12:31 PM   #449
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=dilbert firestorm;1061536544]stellar reputation? the only reputation he's know for is Mr. Fixit.

this is the guy that sent 12 innocent people to jail for crimes they didn't commit.

withheld evidence that would have cleared them in an different outcome.

the wheels on the Meuller investigation is comming off.

they've already been found to have doctored audio phone conversation between the lawyers.

stellar reputation.. indeed.

In the immortal words of the self proclaimed stable genius “Fake News”
Old 06-07-2019, 12:38 PM   #450
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Within the Trump campaign aides reacted with enthusiasm to reports of the hacks.discussed with Campaign officials that WikiLeaks would release the hacked material. Some witnesses said that Trump himself discussed the possibility of upcoming releases........redacted/ harm to on going matter...........

Collusion isn’t a crime or more trump officials would be in jail.
"[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

"... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime...”

Quote:
hildebeest campaign chair John Podesta GAVE his email login info to hackers after clicking on phishing link

The leaked DNC emails showed how the Democratic Party leadership, which is bound by its own rules to be impartial, undermined the campaign of Bernie Sanders, helping hildebeest clinch the nomination. Four top DNC officials resigned in response to pressure after the leak.

(Salon)

I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women