Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59935
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40327
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2014, 07:45 PM   #1
littlerichard
BANNED

Default Ladies-BFE is there such a thing?

Is there such a thing as BFE (boyfriend experience)

As an example:

Your friend invites you to his home once or twice a month. (He's single)
has lunch ready, your favorite cocktail or wine or whatever you prefer.
You visit about things of interest, and then continue on to BCD time.

The home is always at least "man clean" lol
The bedroom and bathroom she uses are always spotless.

She has another job, so she is able to fit this in during a normal work day.
No expenses for her (room) And gets to "play" for some extra "fun money"

No unusual requests, just straight forward fun, she is always first, sometimes 2nd and 3rd. Once in a while together.
On occasion it doesn't happen for me.
She seems upset, but the look on her face during multiples is worth it.
Getting old is a bitch.

Been doing this for about a year, I'm starting to feel unappreciated.

Is this kind of treatment more common than I think?

I know there are some guys who treat you great, dinner, etc.
But that's easy, money takes care of it, no work involved.

So is this kind of treatment common? Do I need to move on? Your thoughts would be appreciated
littlerichard is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:20 PM   #2
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Move the fuck on dude.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:25 PM   #3
stone cold911
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

2 nd that .
stone cold911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:27 PM   #4
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

OP, you need to move on. There is no place in the P4P realm for BFE. Being a good client does not include what you wrote. If you believe that a provider tells you that she wants you, trust that she is a) lying or b) she has ulterior motives.

You want to do what you wrote, then go civilian and date them. I hear PlentyofFish and Match.com are looking for a few good men. P4P is not that way, and what you wrote is crossing major boundary lines.

FYI bud: You will always feel unappreciated because...
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:34 PM   #5
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera View Post
OP, you need to move on. There is no place in the P4P realm for BFE. Being a good clinet does not include what you wrote. If you believe that a provider tells you that she wants you, trust that she is a) lying or b) she has ulterior motives.

You want to do what you wrote, then go civilian and date them. I hear PlentyofFish and Match.com are looking for a few good men. P4P is not that way, and what you wrote is crossing major boundary lines.

FYI bud: You will always feel unappreciated because...
^^^Extremely good comments and advice^^^

Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:50 AM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Is the lady paying you? Or are you paying her?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:43 AM   #7
Guest042715
Account Disabled

Encounters: 83

I provide BFE when requested. Menu includes:

- leaving the toilet seat up and pissing on or around the toilet
- turning the TV to ESPN when I walk in, no matter if she's already watching something.
- two minutes of sex with no foreplay
- leaving a half eaten sandwich (she makes it) and empty soda or beer cans on the bed or couch

For an extra donation I'll berate her and tell her how worthless she is and can't live without me in the great big scary world.

I call this the PE or pimp experience.......

Bidness is booming.
Guest042715 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:54 AM   #8
Prime Time
Neon Deion

Tipping with fried chicken is always appreciated.
Prime Time is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 04:46 PM   #9
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
^^^Extremely good comments and advice^^^

Ditto
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 06:02 PM   #10
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkerswim View Post
I provide BFE when requested. Menu includes:

- leaving the toilet seat up and pissing on or around the toilet
- turning the TV to ESPN when I walk in, no matter if she's already watching something.
- two minutes of sex with no foreplay
- leaving a half eaten sandwich (she makes it) and empty soda or beer cans on the bed or couch

For an extra donation I'll berate her and tell her how worthless she is and can't live without me in the great big scary world.

I call this the PE or pimp experience.......

Bidness is booming.
That was excellent! Your four BFE points pretty much parallel my HE services (Husband Experience).

Thanks for a good laugh!
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 06:17 PM   #11
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes! He was so incredibly hot, held great conversation, picked out great wine and food, kissed me like there was not tomorow, fucked me all night, then paid me. ahhhhhh...... I am still thinking about him!!!!
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:17 PM   #12
littlerichard
BANNED

Maybe I didn’t phrase my question correctly.

First, I don’t want to be her boyfriend. I understand exactly what’s going on.

But since I expect a GFE experience, is it wrong for me to treat the lady a little
special. BFE Say for instance I want to see someone Wednesday at 1pm, maybe she doesn’t have anything else planned, if I’m comfortable with her is it wrong to invite her to my home and save her $75-$100. Sure it causes me a little extra work, but the place probably needed cleaning anyway. Her and I have to eat lunch, why not together.

I was asking the Ladies if this kind of treatment is common

The comments to “move on” I understand and agree. Being taken for granted

She’s not bullshitting me about anything. It’s business we both understand that

The comment “ I’m crossing boundaries” what the fuck is that, please explain, have no clue what your talking about.

Some of the ladies comments surprised me, especially since so many are willing to travel
and also “passport ready” Isn’t that above the norm. A little BFE

Holly that’s exactly what I was always trying to accomplish! Apparently you were OK with the way he treated you.

Pyramider and Prime Time, she was paying me until I made her bring Taint and Fried Chicken lol
littlerichard is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:53 PM   #13
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

There is a fine line that shouldn't get crossed sweetie. When feelings start getting hurt (usually one person starts to want something more than the other person is willing to give) usually that means that someone is doing something wrong and it usually doesn't end well. Needs get met for everyone in this "hobby", you can't confuse it with the RW. As a Provider I'm reading red flags all in your post. You should discuss this with the Provider you're feeling this towards, hopefully she won't run... It's always stressful when a client attempts to cross that boundary. BFE is more of a SD, from my experiences. An understanding is there, not hourly pay.
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 09:06 PM   #14
TheDr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
There is a fine line that shouldn't get crossed sweetie. When feelings start getting hurt (usually one person starts to want something more than the other person is willing to give) usually that means that someone is doing something wrong and it usually doesn't end well. Needs get met for everyone in this "hobby", you can't confuse it with the RW. As a Provider I'm reading red flags all in your post. You should discuss this with the Provider you're feeling this towards, hopefully she won't run... It's always stressful when a client attempts to cross that boundary. BFE is more of a SD, from my experiences. An understanding is there, not hourly pay.
Well stated Alyssa. OP, you need to discuss this with the Provider and see if she's interested. From there, it's on... or not.
TheDr is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 01:27 AM   #15
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlerichard View Post
...The comment “ I’m crossing boundaries” what the fuck is that, please explain, have no clue what your talking about..
Generally, I don't make it a habit of commenting multiple times in the same thread to explain what I previously wrote. However, you did ask and you appear to not understand my point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here is my bottom line: By writing you think that your expectations are for a GFE, you should reciprocate with a BFE is crossing one of several boundaries to which I alluded, i.e. you are confusing P4P with RW dating behavior. Your being a good client has nothing to do with BFE as a BFE will cause her to question what you are really intending, i.e. a RW relationship or just NSA sex, which Alyssa has pointed out in different words.

Actually inviting a provider into your home is a serious, and highly questionable act and one I strongly suggest you don't do, ever. If you want her to feel safe then get a room at a nice hotel which is not a dive, or notel motel. Others have done that with ladies and have had a good time with the lady since she feels safer there than going into someone else's RW place. That is the first red flag I see in your OP.

The second is going to the trouble of making lunch/dinner as that is what a boyfriend would do for his girlfriend. Unless you really are her boyfriend, the best thing you can do is not do that. Don't ask why either, just realize it is out of place in P4P and if you want the good times to continue, remember your place and who you are with.

I would suggest you instead focus on being a good client. That means a) your personal hygienic is great, b) you treat her well during your time together, and c) your remuneration is in an unmarked envelope that is clearly in her view when she arrives with no folded bills inside. Note that a BFE is not part of the good client profile. BFE and GFE is all in the chemistry, as in either the two of you have it or you don't. Trying to do the BFE will complicate matters in ways you have not considered since you missed my point in my first post.

What you seem to also miss is that she is providing a service and that you desire some adventure that she is comfortable providing you. Your job is to be a gentleman so she likes, or provides the appearance of liking, being with you. Don't make the mistake of thinking that giving her a BFE is the same as doing a quid pro quo. What she wants is a) the cash, and b) the feeling that you are a safe client for whom she does not mind providing whatever she is providing for your pleasure; it is a transaction and only a transaction. If she happens to enjoy your company, then take it at face value as a business might like you to return because you are a good customer.

If you keep the forging in mind, you will never again consider a BFE. Treating her like a human being and being a good client is all that you need to do. BFE is a major red flag and is not part of the P4P equation, unless both of you want to move things to a different level by moving your "relationship" into the RW, which I do not suggest you do for far too many reasons that you obviously have not considered.

I have been around too long, and have seen others do exactly what you are thinking and it always goes sideways. Just take some time, and think this out by reviewing the good advice you have been given by others. In the end, it is your choice but trust that others have been where you are, and have gone down that path long before you even thought about it.

Also, unlike Alyssa mentioned, I don't suggest you discuss this with the provider. If you do, I can guarantee 9 times out of 10, she will think you are falling for her even if you are not. And that mi amigo is a game over in most instances and a sure way onto her DNS list.

You have additional questions, I have answers but those answers might not be the answers you are seeking.
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women