Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2017, 12:00 PM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Session had to recuse himself.

It was Trump's fault for appointing him!
Lynch didn't recuse herself after meeting Bubba on her plane. She knew Obama told Comey not to recommend charges. You MOWron. Sessions didn't have to recuse himself.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 12:07 PM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Haha....the Irony with sessions. Will the same be expected of the man who wanted the President strung up for lying about a blowjob essentially, who himself now has lied under oath about contact with Russians?

2 options...

1. He really didn't remember speaking to the Russian Ambassador about the campain, as intelligence intercepts now show that he did talk about the campaign. In the is case should someone who forgets such a significant detail be the USAG?

2. He's a lying bastard who lied under oath to congress.

In that case, what's good for the goose.....

He was ready to string up the president in the 90s for what amounted to lying about a blowjob and other sexual indiscretions.

Sessions lied about contact with the Russians when he knew we were looking at possible tampering by them in our election.

Now you trump cock holsters, had Russia fired a missile or torpedo at one of our naval vessals, regardless of if the missed or not, we all would have demanded an immediate military response.

Do you not see that an attempt to tamper with our elections, successful or not, is just as bad?

Session lied about his involvement with the enemy!
You're the liar, puke green. Perpetuating the lie that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's perjury and obstruction of justice was minor and of no significant consequence flies in the face of the Constitutional mandate for this nation's chief executive to enforce the laws of this great country -- not violate them, puke green.

And Shit-stained Chapped-ass has permanent delusions of grandeur. Nothing Shit-stained Chapped-ass has predicted has ever come to pass, just as his queen hildebeest did not become president as he predicted.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 12:22 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Lynch didn't recuse herself after meeting Bubba on her plane. She knew Obama told Comey not to recommend charges. You MOWron. Sessions didn't have to recuse himself.
You're as retarded as Trump...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.cfff423fd2bb

But if Trump had been listening to anything Sessions said publicly about how he would handle a Russia investigation involving the president, Trump could have seen this coming.
Sessions didn't explicitly promise to recuse himself from any potential FBI Russia investigation in his January confirmation hearing to oversee the Justice Department. But he did promise to seek legal counsel to avoid the conflict of interest of serving on the Trump campaign and then in the Trump administration. And that's exactly what happened.

In early March, Sessions recused himself from the Russia investigation on the advice of Justice Department ethics officials, saying, “They said that since I had involvement with the campaign, I should not be involved in any campaign investigation.” In late March, then-FBI Director James B. Comey confirmed to Congress that they were investigating potential Trump collusion.
Sessions's recusal also came immediately after The Washington Post revealed that Sessions had met with the Russian ambassador during the campaign and had not disclosed it to the Senate, leading to accusations by Democrats that he was trying to hide something.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 12:47 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Sessions is a babbling idiot and a cultural fossil. Congress rejected him before. Twitler and his brilliant advisers were too fucking stupid to realize that this would come back and bite them in the ass.

But the bullying going on right now is, again, astounding, but not inconsistent with the behavior of our so-called President.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 12:47 PM   #20
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're the liar, puke green. Perpetuating the lie that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's perjury and obstruction of justice was minor and of no significant consequence flies in the face of the Constitutional mandate for this nation's chief executive to enforce the laws of this great country -- not violate them, puke green.

And Shit-stained Chapped-ass has permanent delusions of grandeur. Nothing Shit-stained Chapped-ass has predicted has ever come to pass, just as his queen hildebeest did not become president as he predicted.
My point is that he perjured himself but on a matter related to his personal business not anything related to the office of the president and was impeached for it. I'll give you that, yes, he did get a blow job in the Oval office, but that still not a matter of public interest. I'm not even saying that he shouldn't have been impeached. I'm not arguing that point. Hell, just to make you happy, I'll say he should have been.

I am simply saying thar Sessions lied about something that was very much of the public interest and he should face similar consequences.

Under the bar that Sessions set himself as a senator, it doesn't matter what you lied under oath about, if you lied about anything under oath, it is grounds for impeachment.

It's undisputed, even fox news reported it, that Sessions lied under oath to Congress.

Really, dude, go get laid. You're a bit wound up.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 02:15 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
My point is that he perjured himself but on a matter related to his personal business not anything related to the office of the president and was impeached for it. I'll give you that, yes, he did get a blow job in the Oval office, but that still not a matter of public interest. I'm not even saying that he shouldn't have been impeached. I'm not arguing that point. Hell, just to make you happy, I'll say he should have been.

I am simply saying thar Sessions lied about something that was very much of the public interest and he should face similar consequences.

Under the bar that Sessions set himself as a senator, it doesn't matter what you lied under oath about, if you lied about anything under oath, it is grounds for impeachment.

It's undisputed, even fox news reported it, that Sessions lied under oath to Congress.

Really, dude, go get laid. You're a bit wound up.
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator sought to use his position as president to obstruct and deny justice in the suit Paula Jones filed against him. The BJ in the Oval Office by Lewinsky was peripheral to the central case, but it was proof that it was Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's MO to sexually exploit and abuse subordinate young women employed as public servants while Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator held high public offices. So take your sick and twisted notion that such behavior does not do this nation a disservice and shove it up your lying ass, puke green.

And as for Sessions, he was asked by that creep Al Franken if he had ever colluded with the Russians as a surrogate for the Trump campaign, and Sessions testified that he had not. Sessions has said of his meetings with Russian government officials was within his capacity as a U.S. Senator and not as a Trump surrogate. And you can take your so-called "authoritative", bullshit journalism based on "anonymous sources" and "dead people" spouted by lib-retarded talking heads and shove that up your ass as well, puke green.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 05:44 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

What's his name again, Corpy?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 05:54 PM   #23
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What's his name again, Corpy?
Stick your pig hoof down your fat porky throat and it'll come back to you, oinkboy.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 06:41 AM   #24
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

trump is losing me on this one

sessions is one of the more honorable and truthful people in Washington. he holds a correct vision of the law and has been a stalwart on proper immigration policy

he stood up for trump at great peril and now this

I don't get it
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 06:58 AM   #25
bamscram
Valued Poster

Trump isn't loyal, just his minions.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 07:07 AM   #26
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

sessions is one of the more honorable and truthful people in Washington. he holds a correct vision of the law and has been a stalwart on proper immigration policy

I don't get it
Trump is more BSC than the craziest ragged out hooker on this board. He's a shitty businessman who made a name on reality TV for crassly firing people.

What's not to get?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 07:41 AM   #27
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump is more BSC than the craziest ragged out hooker on this board. He's a shitty businessman who made a name on reality TV for crassly firing people.

What's not to get?
not exactly but anyway

its not trump that caused me to support trump, the dimocrats caused that

it was either trump or the no commitment to truth, corrupt, despicable, hateful anti-American treasonous dimocrats.

many dimocrats need to be shot for treason, the rest need a job and an attitude adjustment

a dimocrat running for office cannot tell the American people what they really mean to do,

they create new definitions of old, meant to inspire words they only , with winks and nods, understand among themselves in order to fool americans

there is no truth, no principle, no sense of fairness that comes between the upper reaches of the dimocrat party and winning

they do not respect the sovereignty of America. their open door globalist policies are meant to level us down to some common denominator. While they raise millions for themselves from those who would benefit from that

trump was sent to destroy the sickness of that.

now trump has been beset by the lies and the death throes of the evil empire that is big government and big media. this besiegement is to blame I think for the rift with sessions

but given a choice between trump and sessions, I'd much prefer sessions
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 07:58 AM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Did some ignoramous just post that Sessions "had to recuse himself"?

Some of the nonsensical bullshit on here is remarkable.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 08:11 AM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Did some ignoramous just post that Sessions "had to recuse himself"?

Some of the nonsensical bullshit on here is remarkable.
Sessions did not have to recuse himself. The Democrats intimidated him. Franken's gotcha question was easily debunked. There was a stronger case for recusal in the Lynch/Clinton episode. Lynch did not recuse herself. She let her lackey Comey do her bidding. Republicans are a bunch of pussys.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 08:20 AM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

I don't get it
The reason you do not get it, is necause you have not paid attention to Trump. It is all about Trump....Trump cares about one thing and one thing only. Once you realize that, you will easily understand how things will play out. Trump does not give a fuck about this country.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women