Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro
Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro Ask questions of the local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47404
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2019, 12:10 PM   #1
timmystool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default more infraction stuff

so I recently posted in a thread that was OMG SUPER OLD

34 days since last post in a thread started
61 days ago

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...799&highlight=

and I got 5 points demertit for posting an OLD thread

and I didnt post crap
I gave a link to help out other members and the provider......

If this is an issue, DONT POST IN OLLLDDD threads, why not have old threads close?

'save some bandwidth
save your time
save my time

timmystool is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 03:00 PM   #2
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default hmmm...

This guideline is self-explanatory. What was it about 30 days that you didn't understand?

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 05:53 PM   #3
RocketSurgeon
-

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

timmy, something I didn't really care to do when I first joined here was to spend time reading all of the forum guidelines. Eventually, I got a couple of infractions for things I thought at the time were trivial bullshit. I then took the time to read the forum guidelines carefully. Over the years, I've come to understand that the guidelines have been VERY carefully worded and designed, and exist for very good reasons.

So my advice is to not worry about that minor infraction you got, and to carefully read the forum guidelines.

https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
RocketSurgeon is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 04:51 PM   #4
whatstheplay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmystool View Post
If this is an issue,......

5 points, not a big deal. I've had my share of infractions, but one just has to pay attention. learn the lesson, move on and enjoy the ride.
whatstheplay is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 08:15 AM   #5
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 158

Yes I got mine the other day. A gentle slap of 1 point. I posted to a thread and didn't look at the date. Just answered a guy that was new and being made fun of and bulled . I'll try to do better.
Cherokeechief is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 06:03 PM   #6
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 251392
My ECCIE Reviews

This is like when your parents would spank you for using cuss words they taught you.

Reminding them of this fact, while they're beating your ass, does not change the fact that they are the one with the belt.
seductrix4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 04:41 PM   #7
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

timmy,
Just wear it as a badge of honor in that folks do actually read the threads and what each of us post.
But, don't be one of the folks that just don't get it, and rack up enough points for a time out.
And for those with pa:
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 06:36 PM   #8
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 251392
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
But, don't be one of the folks that just don't get it, and rack up enough points for a time out.
Even good folks have gone on bancation, right?
seductrix4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 08:16 PM   #9
eastside70
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
This guideline is self-explanatory. What was it about 30 days that you didn't understand?

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Wouldn't providing a link to her profile fit within the exception as noted in bold? Especially since someone asked for it. I would like to think so since that's all he posted.

I know that this infraction has occurred on one of my reviews with nothing happening to the offender that I'm aware of since a mod didn't post anything stating not to do it. I'm all for rules, but they should be enforced across the board.

And if it's something that could be easily done, locking the review after the 30 day period would eliminate this issue and save the mods time from having to deal with it.
eastside70 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women