Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2019, 05:14 AM   #16
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

Don’t send pics, you don’t know that it isn’t a cop on the other end of that phone.
Spoogebob Cumpants is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 05:45 AM   #17
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

When I was newer and first starting seeing independents, a certain provider had a policy to show her your ID upon arrival for a visual inspection to make sure it matched up with the screening. I didn't have a problem with this back then but the ID never left my vision and nothing was copied or photographed. No way on Earth I would send my id over any kind of email or text app.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 08:57 AM   #18
Plains45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipskipper51 View Post
I was chatting with a provider from EM. She asked me to text a pic of myself. I don’t feel comfortable doing that since I won’t have control of what happens to my image. I told her that and she stopped communicating with me.
I wonder if she was trying to screen for race. She doesn't want to say "no (insert race) guys" but still wants to know who you are first.

It's also possible that she's afraid of running into someone she knows outside of the hobby. Perhaps she's a lady with lots of friends through school, jobs, church etc. and wants to make sure her best friend's boyfriend doesn't come walking through the door.

Either way.......never send a pic.
Plains45 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 09:25 AM   #19
luv2luv
Premium Access

Encounters: 130

Are you guys really naive enough to believe that it would make any difference to law enforcement that you posted a picture? If you are really that foolish, I wouldn’t trust you with my used chewing gum.
luv2luv is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 10:57 AM   #20
slubby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I send my picture to all the providers I go see, even if they don't want it:

slubby is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 04:48 AM   #21
Botman1170
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

just send a dick pic instead. NEVER EVER SEND A pic!!
Botman1170 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 06:40 PM   #22
kushella
Black Lives Matter

User ID: 385008
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I stop responding if the guy says he doesn't feel comfortable with sending a picture. It's mandatory and by mandatory I mean I don't care if you have 1,000 P411 okays and 500 reviews on here; you will send a picture or you'll be blocked. All I do with the photo is make sure the guy that shows up at my door is the guy in the pic, create a nickname to save him under and use his picture as the contact and delete it. Otherwise I can't imagine what could possibly happen with it. I can only barely sorta kinda understand why guys are uncomfortable sending pictures but if you're willing to contact me, come to my place or invite me to yours and spend time with me I don't understand how a simple selfie is life or death lol. Who do you give your address to that you've never met? All I have is a phone number more than likely from some texting app and I could care less about where you work so you gotta give me something. Having strangers show up to your place is already nerve racking so doing it without AT LEAST knowing what the person looks like sounds like an anxiety attack waiting to happen haha

In this age of review specials, guys paying for okays and good references and pimps; how can you expect ladies to see you with literally nothing? No photo, you don't want them to have your RL name or work info, don't feel comfortable telling them the type of car you're in, nothing? You just hit a girl up and tell her you got $150 and that's it? Nah haha
kushella is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 08:45 PM   #23
LadyAnastasia
Anastasia Black

User ID: 472456
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^on point
LadyAnastasia is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 08:54 PM   #24
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

So here we have a provider saying that she keeps a list of guys with their photos matched directly to their phone numbers (which she admittedly doesn't know if it's their real number or an app number). Lmao!

And there you have it, this is exactly why you should NEVER send a picture. And while we're at it, also why you should not use your real phone number. Just move on to the next provider.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 09:38 PM   #25
Quiet Cal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
So here we have a provider saying that she keeps a list of guys with their photos matched directly to their phone numbers (which she admittedly doesn't know if it's their real number or an app number). Lmao!

And there you have it, this is exactly why you should NEVER send a picture.
^^^^^^

+100
Quiet Cal is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 09:43 PM   #26
Woodypope6
BANNED

Encounters: 2

She has 2 pics so far
Woodypope6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 10:12 PM   #27
LuciaConte
The Ultimate Latina GFE

User ID: 487216
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My reference page asks for it by default, and its not mandatory, but to my surprise a lot of people send it.
LuciaConte is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 01:16 AM   #28
gc161
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

A provider's comfort is paramount. I don't want to surprise a racist or a body-shamer. I'll send the picture. I've sent a selfie a couple of times; both instances ended in rejection. I've sent my DL twice. They're both top-notch with 10+ years experience. The first time was my first encounter in the hobby. Then second time is for an upcoming event that I'm pretty stoked about. I regret nothing.
gc161 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 02:53 AM   #29
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I would never send a photo identifying myself during an impending illegal transaction to a provider for the sake of her "comfort". A provider's "comfort" is not paramount over protecting myself and my own safety. That's insane!

Man are some of you guys really that hard up for pussy? Are times really that tough out here? Lol.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 04:11 AM   #30
kushella
Black Lives Matter

User ID: 385008
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Or maybe you just have no respect for providers lol. If their comfort means that little to you then you probably don't know how to turn a lady on to begin with haha. Most men that have no intentions of causing harm or a headache care about sending a pic tbh. You expect providers to have multiple recent photos on their ads but in any case it doesn't matter. Some women require it some don't. If you're camera shy, don't send pics and find a different provider.

But no like frfr......why do guys think sending pics is incriminating? unless the ad specifically says the provider is meeting for hookups at a certain rate, you're just sending a picture along with your request the same you would with a chick you met on Tinder? Sending selfies is not illegal lol
kushella is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women