Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Denver, Colorado > Coed Discussions - Denver
Coed Discussions - Denver Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2014, 01:28 PM   #16
AmazingAmber
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 234895
My ECCIE Reviews

Well hopefully Ill get Booked by gentlemen from denver while im here off of her !!

http://ambernikole.weebly.com/

SEND ME A PM ..TO CONFIRM YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW OR

CALL 775-771-8449
AmazingAmber is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 03:24 AM   #17
rare2prtk
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

TOB may not encourage competition but at least they do have a link to this site on their homepage, which is a roundabout way of acknowledging its legitimacy.
rare2prtk is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 04:58 PM   #18
Vic Kosslovich
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Someone asked a question on TOB that violated the rules because the responses would have been considered shilling. He was shut down by the members and mods and I posted a simple response "eccie.net - try your question there" and I got an infraction from the moderators.

So in terms of how the competition will be received the answer is "not well". I think it's pretty childish when they won't only not allow the question but not allow a response that tells the op where he can find the answer.

I got my infraction. Feel free to get yours!

Vic
Vic Kosslovich is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:17 PM   #19
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Kosslovich View Post
Someone asked a question on TOB that violated the rules because the responses would have been considered shilling. He was shut down by the members and mods and I posted a simple response "eccie.net - try your question there" and I got an infraction from the moderators.

So in terms of how the competition will be received the answer is "not well". I think it's pretty childish when they won't only not allow the question but not allow a response that tells the op where he can find the answer.

I got my infraction. Feel free to get yours!

Vic
This is not true. No mod ever shut down the thread, or accused anyone of shilling. One member misunderstood the rules, and thought it would be shilling. Other members (not moderators) simply thought the question "who gives the best BBBJ?" was too subjective too answer. A few whiners argued that the OP wasn't even looking at the reviews. Two posters did respond with names, and those posts are still there.

Personally, I would point the "childish" finger at someone who is whining, like you are.
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 08:07 PM   #20
Vic Kosslovich
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I misused the term "shut down". I did not mean it in terms of the thread was closed. I meant it in terms of he was scolded and told that his responses would be shilling. I did not mean the term literally but figuratively.

My apologies for not being clear.

But I would prefer that you keep your personal attacks to yourself.
Vic Kosslovich is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:43 PM   #21
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Gentlemen, please keep any conflict you may have on another board limited to that board. And lets stay with the subject of this thread as well please.

The Colonel
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women