Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Denver, Colorado > Coed Discussions - Denver
Coed Discussions - Denver Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2021, 10:14 AM   #16
ilikeitlikethat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Tob is worthless! Just the inner circle jerking each other.

Theyre rude to anyone with a new or different opinion. They will go out of their way to discourage traveling ladies from visiting. Even going so far as group of members scheduling appts and then ghosting. Giving false reasons why they didnt show up . False allegations and reputation attacks against these women are well known. They dont want their denver hoes to have competition. Again. Its a clanish board with selfish interests!
You just described every local board and several ladies on the board....including ECCIE ladies.

It's not just TOB.
ilikeitlikethat is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 10:17 AM   #17
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat View Post
You just described every local board and several ladies on the board....including ECCIE ladies.

It's not just TOB.
Sir eccie is global!

tob has zero relevance outside of a diminishing circle in denver!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 11:51 AM   #18
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Sir eccie is global!
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 09:32 AM   #19
ilikeitlikethat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sir eccie is global!

Good One. Outside of Texas, Louisiana, Kansas and Oklahoma, Eccie is useless. Granted that is a farther reach than TOB.

But I will say this, you come into Colorado with an additude and tell us to change our way of doing business to the way it is done in Texas, you will be very well liked.
Old 06-16-2021, 06:25 PM   #20
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Sir eccie is global!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post
Quote:
Good One. Outside of Texas, Louisiana, Kansas and Oklahoma, Eccie is useless. Granted that is a farther reach than TOB.

But I will say this, you come into Colorado with an additude and tell us to change our way of doing business to the way it is done in Texas, you will be very well liked.
ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Denver, Colorado

There it is. Right in the header. Eccie Worldwide!
You might add Alabama Mississippi missouri Arkansas New York ohio Pennsylvania North Carolina nebraska..............
All eccie strong holds.

May I even say Ddenver? More activity here than tob

happy hobbying
Old 06-16-2021, 09:08 PM   #21
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Quote:
More activity here than tob
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 12:15 PM   #22
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yes it is true that in order for a new lady to join TOB, she must have a reference from another TOB lady in good standing.

From what I have heard, it costs $85.00 a month to advertise on TOB. If you do 1 appointment a day at $100/5 days a week/4 weeks a month, you'll make $2,000.00. $85 is less than 1/2 of 1% of $2,000. Nothing is free in life. You have to pay to advertise everywhere.

In regard to showing an ID to join TOB, don't you have to show your ID on other sites to advertise?

TOB will admit any lady that can meet the requirements of TOB and have a reference. TOB men like traveling ladies. 100%

TOB's rules are in place to prevent the scamming ladies (no matter where they are from) from joining TOB and scamming TOB men.
I have a good time on TOB ,, Paying for a ad is just part of a good business ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 12:24 PM   #23
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I travel to Denver and use TOB
Not had any issues getting appts ever
So they do see traveling ladies . I'm going very soon and Post on TOB ad, what I like 85$ for a month ad is cheap and can pre book and bump ad all day long .. I stay about 5 nights in DTC hotels are not that costly than any other city .. TOB has always treated me good , Ladies are fast at giving refes and Man don't try to low ball rates !!
Old 06-17-2021, 12:58 PM   #24
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
I travel to Denver and use TOB
Not had any issues getting appts ever
So they do see traveling ladies . I'm going very soon and Post on TOB ad, what I like 85$ for a month ad is cheap and can pre book and bump ad all day long .. I stay about 5 nights in DTC hotels are not that costly than any other city .. TOB has always treated me good , Ladies are fast at giving refes and Man don't try to low ball rates !!
With big respect to you Gina. You're well known for your contributions to every hobby community and board. Im sure you dont have any problems booking dates anywhere. So of course any board will open their arms to you.
tob is very clanish and does not like outsiders at all. Its well established. They do not like competition out of their inner circle. For it has no monetary value to them so they do anything to discredit run off or post false info about the outsider. This is well known and posted on every board from coast to coast.
Old 06-17-2021, 03:30 PM   #25
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you . I don't know much about it as to how things are done there , I just post my ads and have FUN .. Every sites has it problems !
Quote:
With big respect to you Gina. You're well known for your contributions to every hobby community and board. Im sure you dont have any problems booking dates anywhere. So of course any board will open their arms to you.
tob is very clanish and does not like outsiders at all. Its well established. They do not like competition out of their inner circle. For it has no monetary value to them so they do anything to discredit run off or post false info about the outsider. This is well known and posted on every board from coast to coast.
Old 06-18-2021, 07:47 AM   #26
ilikeitlikethat
Valued Poster

Quote:
tob is very clannish and does not like outsiders at all. Its well established. They do not like competition out of their inner circle. For it has no monetary value to them so they do anything to discredit run off or post false info about the outsider. This is well known and posted on every board from coast to coast.
Show me where it is posted on every board from coast to coast that TOB is clannish and tries to run off visiting ladies. You can't because it is not a true statement.

Denver is very welcoming to traveling ladies and in fact, there is a group of guys in Denver who prefer to see traveling ladies.

As I meant to say earlier, you come into Denver with an additude, tell TOB and the rest of us how to conduct business, bad mouth the ladies, the guys, TOB...You will NOT be very well liked or welcomed.

On the other hand, if you play nice, you will be very welcome here in Denver.

TOB has rules that apply to everyone...local and traveling. TOB doesn't let just any lady join up and post...local or traveling. There are certain conditions every lady has to meet and follow. Even guys can be refused membership or be banned.

ECCIE doesn't allow ladies to post an ad.

SMH!
Old 06-18-2021, 08:02 AM   #27
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Show me where it is posted on every board from coast to coast that TOB is clannish and tries to run off visiting ladies. You can't because it is not a true statement.

Denver is very welcoming to traveling ladies and in fact, there is a group of guys in Denver who prefer to see traveling ladies.

As I meant to say earlier, you come into Denver with an additude, tell TOB and the rest of us how to conduct business, bad mouth the ladies, the guys, TOB...You will NOT be very well liked or welcomed.

TOB has rules that apply to everyone...local and traveling. TOB doesn't let just any lady join up and post...local or traveling. There are certain conditions every lady has to meet and follow. Even guys can be refused membership or be banned.

SMH!
What a joke.

Inner circle guy I see.
Crooked folks crooked board

I havent posted or said how tob should conduct business! So thats a lie!
Second Why so touchy? Strike a nerve that hits too close to home and exposes tob's business practices.
Iam being gentle right now.
Old 06-18-2021, 02:37 PM   #28
LvsPetite
Registered Member

Quote:
What a joke.

Inner circle guy I see.
Crooked folks crooked board

I havent posted or said how tob should conduct business! So thats a lie!
Second Why so touchy? Strike a nerve that hits too close to home and exposes tob's business practices.
Iam being gentle right now.
Makes me wonder if this is one of the people that tried to take over ToB, so bitter...
LvsPetite is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 03:56 PM   #29
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

SMH!
100% hey I got some points put on me a few times ..Rules are rules
Old 06-19-2021, 07:57 PM   #30
ilikeitlikethat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LvsPetite View Post
Makes me wonder if this is one of the people that tried to take over ToB, so bitter...
Winn Dixie is probably bitter towards TOB because she couldn’t get approved to be post ads in TOB is my guess.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women