Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2012, 04:48 PM   #1
Raa1965
Premium Access

Encounters: 18
Default Republicans ok taxpayers getting double taxed!!!

Ok, Neo-cons....need you to explain to me...why this is ok..."Big Oil" is charging me $4 a gallon...and thy need my tax dollars to stay profitable???

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/29/politi...tml?hpt=hp_bn5

And please for once...dont go off on tangents about other subsidies...lets try something new...answer the eff'ing question....thats what I always see you conservatives complain about....
Raa1965 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:04 PM   #2
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Why don't you go and fuck a duck.

Not one penny of your tax dollars is going to "Big Oil"

If you want to start taxing them more then you will see the price go even higher.

You want the price to go down?..then create more sources.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:06 PM   #3
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raa1965 View Post
Ok, Neo-cons....need you to explain to me...why this is ok..."Big Oil" is charging me $4 a gallon...and thy need my tax dollars to stay profitable???

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/29/politi...tml?hpt=hp_bn5

And please for once...dont go off on tangents about other subsidies...lets try something new...answer the eff'ing question....thats what I always see you conservatives complain about....
First it's not a subsidy. A subsidy is an assistance paid to a business or economic sector. No taxpayer dollars, including yours, are paid to the oil companies. You can't start a thread with a spin and expect anything constructive to come out of it. Can't speak for Republicans, but I would've voted no simply because it takes away from one sector and gives to another, AND the reigning prez hasn't showed the ability to pick a winner yet.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:17 PM   #4
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Don't believe anything that unicorn salesman is telling you.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:25 PM   #5
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

But he promised a rainbow filly damnit. Are you telling me he lied?? Sniff
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:27 PM   #6
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

The petroleum company is making 28 cents per gallon of gas the federal tax is 50 cents. Because it contains ethanol you will get 25% fewer miles per gallon. Because of the ethanol you are paying 10% more for beef and chicken. The oil company's get the same tax breaks as Apple Computer and GE. You need to quit listening to that ass hole in the rose garden.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:27 PM   #7
Raa1965
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post

If you want to start taxing them more then you will see the price go even higher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
First it's not a subsidy. A subsidy is an assistance paid to a business or economic sector. No taxpayer dollars, including yours, are paid to the oil companies. You can't start a thread with a spin and expect anything constructive to come out of it. Can't speak for Republicans, but I would've voted no simply because it takes away from one sector and gives to another, AND the reigning prez hasn't showed the ability to pick a winner yet.
Ok...enlighten me...where does the money come from???

And where you call it subsidies or tax credits...their bill for doing business is still lowered...

So once again...where is the money for this program coming from??? The govt gets funded mainly from taxes...its still a loophole or subsidy...how does the average American benefit from it?
Old 03-29-2012, 05:30 PM   #8
Raa1965
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
The petroleum company is making 28 cents per gallon of gas the federal tax is 50 cents. Because it contains ethanol you will get 25% fewer miles per gallon. Because of the ethanol you are paying 10% more for beef and chicken. The oil company's get the same tax breaks as Apple Computer and GE. You need to quit listening to that ass hole in the rose garden.
Fine....where are the republicans asking for the tax breaks to end for Apple and GE....??

Oh right....they arent...because the lobbyist are filling their campaign coffers with contributions to keep it up....stop listening the the fox brodcast BS....
Old 03-29-2012, 05:39 PM   #9
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Why don't you give up your mortgage tax break. While you are at it give up your married with children tax break. Also give up the subsidy on your federal tax for the tax you pay the state. Start in your own back yard.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:41 PM   #10
Raa1965
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post

Really...thats all it takes...more sources??? So...OPEC and the Saudis saying they want oil at $100...they have no say??? If we could tap every ounce of oil...whats to stop them from lowering production to boost prices!?!? And of course...all the oil brought in and the gas derivatives...all stay in the US for our use right???? Wrong!!!! We are now a "net exporter" of gasoline!!!!! Why!?!? Because they are making more money selling over seas...instead of keeping it here and lowering prices!!!!
Old 03-29-2012, 05:42 PM   #11
Raa1965
Premium Access

Quote:
Why don't you give up your mortgage tax break. While you are at it give up your married with children tax break. Also give up the subsidy on your federal tax for the tax you pay the state. Start in your own back yard.
Dont have a mortgage anymore shit for brains, paid off...and my children are all grown...

TRY AGAIN!!!!!!
Old 03-29-2012, 05:43 PM   #12
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raa1965 View Post
Ok...enlighten me...where does the money come from???

And where you call it subsidies or tax credits...their bill for doing business is still lowered...

So once again...where is the money for this program coming from??? The govt gets funded mainly from taxes...its still a loophole or subsidy...how does the average American benefit from it?
LOL, there is no program, and no company gets paid a penny from the taxpayers. It is a law that allows manufacturing companies, not just oil companies, in a lot of different sectors to pay less taxes. You are correct that it does lower their cost of business, for most manufacturing companies. The problem with the bill is the same as with 99% of the bills passed by both parties, and that is how can I repay the people that donate to my campaign, and punish those that donate to the other party.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:46 PM   #13
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
But he promised a rainbow filly damnit. Are you telling me he lied?? Sniff

where are you people finding stations to fill up your unicorns?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:59 PM   #14
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG,

You have been hoodwinked by the Oil Companies, Food Companies, and Texas Cattleman wanting to change reality and hiring a public relations firm to spread lies about ethanol.

First off, 10% blend of ethanol doesn't change gas mileage that much. In fact, ethanol increases the octane of gasoline, so cars often run better on it. Even though Ethanol doesn't have as many BTU's per gallon as gasoline, the MPG doesn't drop as much as the simple equation says it would.

Second, none of the liars want to credit the distillers grains that come back from the ethanol plants to provide high quality high protein feed back to especially cattle. Texas cattlemen don't like it because it cheapened the cost of gain for cattle back to the traditional cornbelt.

Darn, I can't remember the documentary movie made by someone that was shocked at the lies told about ethanol.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:02 PM   #15
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Raa - how ironic. you want a stright answer and not to go off on some tangent. Seems like that is all the democraps know.

And didn't you read the article today by former senator Dorgan (D) that the reason for high gas prices is because of the speculators. Supply and demand does not play as much a role in gas prices as the uncontrolled speculators.
satexasguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women