Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2012, 02:16 PM   #106
CJ7
Valued Poster

keywords: emergency/life saving

as in no time for anything else like checking insurance.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:53 PM   #107
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Social Security is a defined benefit that is a contract between an individual and government - a tax !. Obamacare is the government forcing an individual into a contract with a private insurance company. Social Security is a tax; Obamacare isn't (it is government forcing individuals into private contracts) !

Obamacare isn't a constitutionally derived power of government. Social Security and Medicare are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Af-Freakin View Post
ur forced into social security & medicare. how is obamacare different?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:54 PM   #108
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
I'm perfectly okay with a bullet through the head of every gang member in America.
Does that include members of the Boy Scouts sitting around a camp fire singing Ging Gang Goolie goolie watcha ging gang goo' etc. ?

Talking about buthurt, didn't NWA have a pleasant little song once about not dropping the soap?
essence is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:25 PM   #109
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
Does that include members of the Boy Scouts sitting around a camp fire singing Ging Gang Goolie goolie watcha ging gang goo' etc. ?

Talking about buthurt, didn't NWA have a pleasant little song once about not dropping the soap?
No, just those that engage in illegal activities.

Promise I don't know any of the words of any of the songs that group of thugs wrote.

Can you not intelligently speak on behalf of the topic of this thread? Seriously, I don't feel sorry for you or anyone else that condones gangs, wether they are white, hispanic, black or asian, and you lack the wit or intillegence on the subject to change that. Have some respect for yourself and drop it here and take it back up on the Trayvon threads, be glad to let you go on about "ohh poor, poor, pitiful Trayvon" over there.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:53 PM   #110
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
No, just those that engage in illegal activities.

Glad you have clarified that you want a death sentence for every illegal activity

Seriously, I don't feel sorry for you or anyone else that condones gangs,

I have never condoned the kinds of gangs you are talking about

let you go on about "ohh poor, poor, pitiful Trayvon" over there

I have never tried to defend Trayvon
My point has been solely to expose people like you of their malicious distorted world view, spewing forth of lies and viciousness, and to allow you the rope to hoist yourself.

The twats on this forum are unbelievable, I just hope you're all doing it for a laugh, it would be too distressing to think you actually believe the crap you write.

Maybe all this stupid macho posturing makes you feel better with your sad group of misfits? Go and have a group wank with AF and his kind.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:57 PM   #111
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I apologize to the posters and readers of this thread. Hopefully my dimwitted stalker feels validated and fulfilled now. I won't engage any further. Carry on with the thread on topic, please.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:57 PM   #112
Grifter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
But you need to ask yourself, why is it required should one own a car? The answer is because a driver not having car insurance puts other people at a financial risk. And for people who don't have health insurance, they too are putting other people (hospitals, doctors, etc) at a financial risk. So while the car insurance analogy isn't a perfect one on the surface, the underlying rationale for the requirement for both is exactly the same.

Furthermore, i would argue that it's a million times more likely that someone will ultimately need to use health insurance than it is they'll need to use car insurance. Yet car insurance can be required, but health insurance can't?
The point is that one can choose not to drive and there is no penalty imposed by the government for not having the insurance if you arent driving. I get your point and I even see the value in everyone having coverage, all in all obamacare is probably good for me personally, I pay 1k a month in health insurance for my family, small group 2 people. Wicked expensive. My issue and its a really big one is that Im not comfortable with the government mandating that i have to buy a product from a private company or be penalized. This differs from the brits who run it through the government and tax accordingly I assume. Thats it. I would love everyone to have healthcare but I dont want the goverment suddenly having the power to mandate purchase of a product from a private orgainzation. Its a precident Im not comfortable with. I dont really want the federal government anymore involved in my life than they are and this really expands that reach as well in a way Im not keen on. Real quick can anyone explain to me how medicaid doesnt do this for the poor already? Serious question because I dont know.
Grifter is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:00 PM   #113
Grifter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Af-Freakin View Post
ur forced into social security & medicare. how is obamacare different?
Both of those things threaten to bankrupt us along with the defense dept so why add another item to cripple us to those three things we cant seem to get reined in?
Grifter is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:48 PM   #114
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter View Post
This differs from the brits who run it through the government and tax accordingly I assume.
Broadly correct, yes. I would also have severe doubts about being mandated to pay private companies for my health care.

Whatever the system, nothing can afford to pay for universal top shelf care for everything from cradle to grave whatever the cost. So every system has to make some choices. Would you rather that be done by private company executives, or by a committee of doctors, health care professionals, and other impartial experts?

It's like 3 year warranties on cars - they cover everything apart from the things which go wrong with a car.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:20 PM   #115
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

@JAITCH - Texas law DOES require you to carry a minimum amount of liability insurance for each vehicle you own. In fact, you must show proof of insurance before you can register your vehicle.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:23 PM   #116
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
The point is that one can choose not to drive and there is no penalty imposed by the government for not having the insurance if you arent driving.
Understood, which is why i conceded that the situations aren't the same while emphasizing the similarity in the rationale for the requirement. So let me take it a step further. Let's imagine a scenario where everyone absolutely had to have a car. No way around it. Similar to how people need food. Would the rationale for requiring people to have car insurance no longer be valid since it now required everyone to purchase it? Would there no longer be the need (or the ability) to legislate that you're insured should you damage my vehicle to the tune of $4000?

As to the broccoli argument being made by some....if the mandate is upheld, can the government then force people to buy broccoli? I would argue, absolutely.....if the situation existed whereby nearly everyone does or will someday eat broccoli, yet only some of us are paying for it, thereby subsidizing those who don't.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:25 PM   #117
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

You don't have to own a car.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:58 PM   #118
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
And body repair shops aren't required to fix your car even if you can't pay for it.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 08:06 PM   #119
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post

It's like 3 year warranties on cars - they cover everything apart from the things which go wrong with a car.
It is even worse...private insurance cover the first 36k miles or 65 years and then hand off the expensive shit after that to the government!

Quote:
I would love everyone to have healthcare but I dont want the goverment suddenly having the power to mandate purchase of a product from a private orgainzation. .
WTF do you think the GOP wants to do with Medicare? Privatize it with a government option.

That is exactly WTF Obama is trying to do with the other part of healthcare.
Well not exactly but close enough for a Hooker board discussion.
Yet the ignorant GOP'ers are fighting tooth and nail. Why?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 08:17 PM   #120
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
If you took a wrecked car to the body shop and could not afford to fix it and the government did. Would you not want everybody to start paying into a 'fix the wrecked car' program?

That is WTF Obama is trying to do.

The other option is to turn away people that do not have health insurance. That would be the two options I would have given our dumbass citizens.

Insurance for all or insurance for only those that can afford it. Fuc all the rest. I would like to see how God fearing country we are then. All these bible thumpers could show their true colors.

Why aren't you bitching about the current system?

Are you ignorant of just how it works?

Do you have a better idea?
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women