Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2010, 04:12 PM   #1
asstronaut
Registered Member

Default HPV / Genital Warts

OK, this is super embarassing, but I'm freaking out and very depressed. I've been in the hobby off and on for several years, and I've never contracted any STDs as far as I know. Recently I noticed some small bumps near the base of my shaft and in my pubic hair area. After lots of internet research, I'm pretty sure it is HPV/Genital warts. I am not sure whether it is an outbreak from an exposure over 8 years ago or if it is a new exposure.

I am getting treated with Aldera from a phoned in Rx, and have a dermo apppintment in 2 weeks, and Haven't had sex with anyone since I noticed the bumps, but I am also not sleeping or eating from worry over the situation. I understand that the disease isn't that big a deal medically, but it would be the end of my marriage if my wife thought i was unfaithful. I can't handle that emotionally or financially.

I have dated girls before I got married who I know had had this disease, but I always wore a condom, and I always wear a condom when I hobby.

I have been maried for 8 years and have 3 great kids, and I'm panicked that this is going to ruin my life. After reading about this stuff, it is clear to me that condoms don't protect from HPV. The other information on the CDC site and other reliable sites is sketchy and conflicting.

Could I have gotten this disease before marriage and just be having an outbreak now since i've been under such stress? If that is the case, and I tell my wife, when she asks her doctor, and her doctor backs me up, I should be OK, but if that isn't scientifically sound, I'm screwed.

Anyone who knows anything about max dormancy, transmission percentages, and or other issues related to my situation would be super helpful.

Sorry to bring up such a bummer of a topic, but I need help.

Also, based on my research, I think everyone who hobbies should go get the HPV vaccine to avoid the situation that I am in now. Condoms aren't enough.
asstronaut is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:23 PM   #2
macksback
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Why don't you tell your wife you got it from her. Because you have been faithful, so she must have cheated!

Seriously though...You have alot too lose after you get this all settled out, You should retire.
macksback is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:35 PM   #3
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

So have you only done cbj? If not, then I am sorry but used PROPERLY condoms do prevent 99 percent of diseases. I would not be so quick to blame the condom when people with HIV are in fact having all protected sex acts, and the partners have not contracted it.

If you get bbbj often, that could be your issue....especially if it's with someone who saw 3 guys before you got there and performed that same thing lol. You sound as if you are guessing, so you could have full blown Herpes rather than hpv so I suggest seeing a doctor and being more careful!

As for the wife, well that's the chance you take I guess. She is doubtful to buy that you got it from her unless of course you did, which I have nothing further to say about lol. That's between you and her.

I am sorry but if someone tells me they have something, I am not going anywhere near it condom or no condom. If I even smell something off, forget it! If you choose to take risks this can happen, so maybe turn to only cbj providers. The ONLY way to stay safe is safe every way! Yea yea, I don't do cbj either but knock on wood...nothing yet lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 07:51 PM   #4
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

You're being premature and guessing.

The only way to tell for sure what it is you have is to be tested at a doctor's office. If you don't trust your doc to be quiet, go to another doc & pay in cash so it doesn't show up on your insurance.

Once you have that info, you can act. If it's herpes, it's nearly impossible to find out the origin, and most docs will confirm that. The hpv vaccine is good only if taken before contracting the disease.

See the doc first & good luck.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:12 PM   #5
blenderhead
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

I looked into the HPV vaccine, and it looks like it's only FDA approved for men between 9 and 26?
blenderhead is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:34 PM   #6
CRISTY-CUPPS
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4165
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

dont tell wifey, keep your trap shut and get that shit froze off!!
sorry for my bluntness. But Im being honest.
The best possible advise I think! Do it.
CRISTY-CUPPS is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:42 PM   #7
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by blenderhead View Post
I looked into the HPV vaccine, and it looks like it's only FDA approved for men between 9 and 26?
Yep, it's mainly for girls before they become "sexually active." I think the 26 pushes the limit.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:49 PM   #8
Guest080514-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 42

Dude,,1st do not panic and dont rely on internet research. Go to a urologist. and get tested...do it w/out the wife knowing if at all possible..Just tell her you have a uti if she asks. The doc can do a test on your nutsack and cock to see if the warts are there...if so can freeze or burn them off. Get tested for everything while your at it..just tell him youve had some risky sex partners and your concerned. If your wife didnt get it during your 8 yrs of marriage then you probably contracted this recently as hpv can be contracted orally or vaginally and condoms dont work well as it is in the saliva and juices that get on your balls while fuckin. Be glad if it is only HPV as that aint as bad as other shit out there. Good luck and no matter what, you need to lie and cover your tracks and verify what you have. Do not come clean with the wife unless you want to lose what you got. First step is the urologist. good luck
Guest080514-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 11:47 PM   #9
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Why the hell would you put this on a national board. It is private to you. It's like going on Jerry friggin Springer. Man some things you should just take care of with a doctor
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 11:50 PM   #10
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Why the hell would you put this on a national board. It is private to you. It's like going on Jerry friggin Springer. Man some things you should just take care of with a doctor
Amen Burk!!!!!
i question the reason
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:20 AM   #11
coefficient
BANNED

Encounters: 9

it provides for quite the entertainment and he can't deny us of that
coefficient is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:28 AM   #12
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

there was a simular post to this one on a different section of this site almost word for word except it was HIV
same EXACT everything, the kids , the wife, im temp on meds but going to dr etc etc
blah blah blah
Old 12-28-2010, 12:51 AM   #13
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcontrol View Post
Good luck and no matter what, you need to lie and cover your tracks and verify what you have. Do not come clean with the wife unless you want to lose what you got.
This is a totally fucked up statement....never come clean with your wife? Awesome advice man. That's fucking cruel.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:55 AM   #14
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
This is a totally fucked up statement....never come clean with your wife? Awesome advice man. That's fucking cruel.
agreed but ....
what do u expect from someone that posts reviews on SW's ( i didnt even know u could do that, let alone admit it )
10mins for 20
Old 12-28-2010, 12:59 AM   #15
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
agreed but ....
what do u expect from someone that posts reviews on SW's ( i didnt even know u could do that, let alone admit it )
10mins for 20
What does that have to do with anything? We are all paying for sex and selling it. Just because one charges 200 or 300 hr does not make you better than anyone else. If any of us were so proud of what we do in the hobby we would not try to hide it....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women