Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2011, 06:29 PM   #16
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
.... AND I kinda like giving guys a hard time..
And here all this time I thought it was the other way around.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:35 PM   #17
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

To answer the question, "How old do you think a hobbyist should be before seeing providers?" in the most pragmatic sense, age 21 insures legal standing in all countries, cultures, rinky-dink jurisdictions, and parental objections.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:36 PM   #18
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Hmmm, why IS the euphemism "John?" Why couldn't it be Stanley? Why not Tom, Dick (seems like that one would be more appropriate), or Hairy, er, Harry?
From Wiki (not Leaks) Pedia:

Quote:
The customers of prostitutes are known as johns or tricks in North America and punters in the British Isles. These slang terms are used among both prostitutes and law enforcement for persons who solicit prostitutes.[4] The term john may have originated from the customer practice of giving their name as "John", a common name in English-speaking countries, in an effort to maintain anonymity.
Old 01-04-2011, 06:37 PM   #19
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
To answer the question, "How old do you think a hobbyist should be before seeing providers?" in the most pragmatic sense, age 21 insures legal standing in all countries, cultures, rinky-dink jurisdictions, and parental objections.
I'm not sure about the rinky-dink jurisdictions.
Old 01-04-2011, 06:39 PM   #20
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I'm not sure about the rinky-dink jurisdictions.
Referring strictly to age, not size.
Old 01-04-2011, 06:39 PM   #21
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I kind of like the term "Punters" lol. What say you Valerie?
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:44 PM   #22
guest042111
Account disabled

User ID: 58269
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Conversation with someone two or three decades my junior can often result in a "huh?" moment with a vastness-of-space empty stare and as much recognition of the subject at hand as Fred Flintstone would have to the Starship Enterprise, and explaining does kind of detract from the allure.
That's another reason why I like the older gentlemen, especially the southern Louisiana gents. They have great stories. I love to hold conversations with them.
guest042111 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:49 PM   #23
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer to refer to them as part time boyfriend, as for age I have always been attracted to older men, 40 and up..when I was 13 I had a huge crush on my next door neighbor and he was 35..older men are just sexier..as long as they are over 35 then its on.. (Hey there fancy !! )
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:50 PM   #24
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
From Wiki (not Leaks) Pedia:
The customers of prostitutes are known as johns or tricks in North America and punters in the British Isles. These slang terms are used among both prostitutes and law enforcement for persons who solicit prostitutes.[4] The term john may have originated from the customer practice of giving their name as "John", a common name in English-speaking countries, in an effort to maintain anonymity.
Oh, good. I was worried about some ancient hooker in a public urinal.
Old 01-04-2011, 06:59 PM   #25
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston View Post
I prefer to refer to them as part time boyfriend, as for age I have always been attracted to older men, 40 and up..when I was 13 I had a huge crush on my next door neighbor and he was 35..older men are just sexier..as long as they are over 35 then its on.. (Hey there fancy !! )
Allison!

Now that I think about it, my crushes have always been older. When I was 22 and in college, I dated a 40-year-old construction engineer, a 45-year-old rock radio deejay, a 38-year-old newspaper writer, and had a seriously torrid nearly-got-an-engagement-ring relationship with a 37-year-old English professor. (But not MY English professor. I only needed special tutoring in biology.)
Old 01-04-2011, 07:04 PM   #26
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't discriminate...As long as they have good refs, I don't mind younger guys...In fact one of my regulars in Nashville is 26 and he rocks my world!!
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:19 PM   #27
mrgreenthumb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Im a young guy and hate to be judged by a number. The worst part is I look 10 years younger than I really am (in reality it's not a bad thing), but in the hobby world it can be akward sometimes. I even had one girl ask to see my I.D. to verify my age!!
I work full time and then some, as well as attend a university so I have very little time to spend on a civie relationship. I do enjoy a good romp and thats why I hobby...it's no strings and doesn't take up too much time to distract me from studies and working.
I like to think Im mature for my age, but we all can be immature at any moment.
I personally believe judging someone by a number before meeting them is an immature act in itself, don't you think?
I only see younger providers anyways, and most end up calling me back to come and visit them
mrgreenthumb is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:21 PM   #28
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh I should mention I'm in my very early 20s. The guys that contact me tend to be in their late 40s and up and I prefer it that way.

@ Charles.. whatever. lol
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:43 PM   #29
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgreenthumb View Post
...we all can be immature at any moment.
I personally believe judging someone by a number before meeting them is an immature act in itself, don't you think?
Indeed, we're all guilty of doing things that we should be old enough to know better than doing, but common sense frequently takes a back seat to our impatient nature. "Immature," aka "young and cuddly," gets away with a lot - look at puppies. If they weren't so dang cute, I'd be whopping a few dizzy for chewing on my shoe collection.

While I prefer to see gentlemen over 40, I don't exclude a number out of the "underage" crowd if he can make his case coherently and attract my interest. You would no doubt do quite well with that, mrgreenthumb. Alas, like it or not, we base the actions of the present on the statistics of the past. Hard to ignore history.

Old 01-04-2011, 07:50 PM   #30
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Can someone PLEASE tell me who this John guy is!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women