Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Top choice for picking a new provider:
Looks or body type preferance? 26 18.84%
Price of donation? 5 3.62%
Services offered? 14 10.14%
Equal amount of all of the above? 93 67.39%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-08-2011, 07:15 AM   #31
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Charles, That is the most ignorant thing I've ever read.

Sounds like you need to do a better job at picking who you spend your time with!

That is all.

Nothing else from me on this subject
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 07:18 AM   #32
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Nothing else from me on this subject
Every one on this board can only hope.

[Sorry, PJ, it just floated over.]
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 07:20 AM   #33
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You are entitled to your own opinion. Don't bring others into your mess. You're just ignorant in your responses
and I am not the first one to tell you this. So please.. chill.

I refuse to stoop to your level Carry on.
Old 01-08-2011, 07:27 AM   #34
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Most ladies aren't selling brains and personality. If they did, a lot would starve to death. And besides, how deep can you drink of each other's brains and personality in an hour?

Most ladies know that the guy is paying to get laid. And they enter the session with that in mind. It's not only the gents that have a slam, bam, thank-you-ma'am attitude--the ladies do, too.

Of the ladies I've met, a remarkable number have extremely poor grammar when we meet in person, even if it doesn't show in the ads. They may say they are well educated, but they don't show that either.

So, although this may be L's thrust, he may be somewhat unique among hobbiests in that his end goal is not BCD. I can tell you quite frankly I would not pay a provider's rates just for brains and personality. That's not what she's selling, and clearly not what hobbiests are purchasing.
You'd be surprised...perhaps you should read some of my reviews before judging me...If you do, you will notice that in almost every single one of them, gents mention how "intelligent", "good conversationalist", and "well traveled" I am....And no where on my website do I talk about myself being "well educated" etc...It's just my personality. Clients who haven't seen me before are always telling me " you have beauty and brains, very perceptive" and they appreciate that....A GFE experience comes with more than just sex, there's intimacy, cuddling and a lot of talking involved. I'm not one of those girls who will just kick a bloke out after 15 minutes, in fact I'm not a clock watcher at all ( which if you read my reviews you would also know).... Sure some guys want a woman who doesn't have a mind of her own and just wants to fuck, but I don't attract that type of clientelle....
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 07:30 AM   #35
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Charles thinks everyone thinks just like he does. It's sad.. but true. Valerie you're spot on!
Old 01-08-2011, 07:54 AM   #36
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
You'd be surprised...perhaps you should read some of my reviews before judging me...If you do, you will notice that in almost every single one of them, gents mention how "intelligent", "good conversationalist", and "well traveled" I am....And no where on my website do I talk about myself being "well educated" etc...It's just my personality. Clients who haven't seen me before are always telling me " you have beauty and brains, very perceptive" and they appreciate that....A GFE experience comes with more than just sex, there's intimacy, cuddling and a lot of talking involved. I'm not one of those girls who will just kick a bloke out after 15 minutes, in fact I'm not a clock watcher at all ( which if you read my reviews you would also know).... Sure some guys want a woman who doesn't have a mind of her own and just wants to fuck, but I don't attract that type of clientelle....
OK, I don't write reviews anymore, and I normally don't read them (like L). Since I don't have premium access, I can't read ROS. But I did read a couple of yours. I guess the comments you refer to would be in ROS because in the ones I did read there was no such reference. It wasn't even listed in "Activities." Actually, instead of good conversationalist, intelligent and well traveled, they just list the activities, and "conv" is not among them.

I don't know about you, but a lot of ladies don't like reviews, and request that they not be written. You may very well be all about the qualities that L mentioned, I'm just saying that's not what most guys are after.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 07:55 AM   #37
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I like a provider with a great sense of humor that I can joke with and be serious with as well. You can tell from their posts on the boards as to whether or not you will get along personality wise or not. Normally the first thing that draws me is what they are like on here, then whether or not I find them physically attractive, and although rates do matter even if they are out of my range I still may see them because I just save. I just hope they don't retire
before I can save it up lol.

Let's not forget if they can write an ad and know what's in it lmao.

Charlse- I know for a fact that many guys just pay to talk. There is a provider that I talk to practically everyday that tells me this all the time. A provider has to be alot of things to alot of different people along with, if they have a family, they have to be what they need as well. Gotta be a tough deal.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 08:05 AM   #38
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
OK, I don't write reviews anymore, and I normally don't read them (like L). Since I don't have premium access, I can't read ROS. But I did read a couple of yours. I guess the comments you refer to would be in ROS because in the ones I did read there was no such reference. It wasn't even listed in "Activities." Actually, instead of good conversationalist, intelligent and well traveled, they just list the activities, and "conv" is not among them.

I don't know about you, but a lot of ladies don't like reviews, and request that they not be written. You may very well be all about the qualities that L mentioned, I'm just saying that's not what most guys are after.
If you really want to get into this we can....I copied all of the narrative from my reviews from e.com before they deleted them, pasted them on my site...So you can easily read them...as far as my TER reviews go, if you can't see the ROS, I will happily copy and forward them to you...I'm not making this shit up, so we can go back and forth about this all day long...All that I ask is that if you are going to come at me with assumptions and put me in the category of "most girls" at least read up on me thoroughly first, because you're wrong about me.

You may be a man, but I can imagine I've slept with & encountered 100's more than you on an intimate level, I think speaking from experience, I know what a lot are after, and if I didn't, I wouldn't be successful, but I am, so obviously I'm doing something right...Just because you may not want a woman with a brain, doesn't mean there aren't guys who do.
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 08:09 AM   #39
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
...Just because you may not want a woman with a brain, doesn't mean there aren't guys who do.
Tell him Val
Old 01-08-2011, 08:10 AM   #40
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
I like a provider with a great sense of humor that I can joke with and be serious with as well. You can tell from their posts on the boards as to whether or not you will get along personality wise or not. Normally the first thing that draws me is what they are like on here, then whether or not I find them physically attractive, and although rates do matter even if they are out of my range I still may see them because I just save. I just hope they don't retire

Charlse- I know for a fact that many guys just pay to talk. There is a provider that I talk to practically everyday that tells me this all the time. A provider has to be alot of things to alot of different people along with, if they have a family, they have to be what they need as well. Gotta be a tough deal.
Well said sweetie!
Old 01-08-2011, 10:09 PM   #41
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Quote:
If you really want to get into this we can....I copied all of the narrative from my reviews from e.com before they deleted them, pasted them on my site...So you can easily read them...as far as my TER reviews go, if you can't see the ROS, I will happily copy and forward them to you...I'm not making this shit up, so we can go back and forth about this all day long...All that I ask is that if you are going to come at me with assumptions and put me in the category of "most girls" at least read up on me thoroughly first, because you're wrong about me.

You may be a man, but I can imagine I've slept with & encountered 100's more than you on an intimate level, I think speaking from experience, I know what a lot are after, and if I didn't, I wouldn't be successful, but I am, so obviously I'm doing something right...Just because you may not want a woman with a brain, doesn't mean there aren't guys who do.
Val we'll said and with a sexy Brit accent.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 12:13 AM   #42
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default WTF

Quote:

The guys PAY for a women to just talk? Why not go to the grocery store and talk to them there. It's free. I understand a guy not wanting any connection drama with a women so paying one makes sense to have good sex and then go your way. To pay a women to talk to them is about the sorriest thing I have ever heard. He can't think the replies he is getting from the provider are actually a real reply? She is going to reply the way she thinks he wants her to and to me that's just sad. There are woman all over the world that guys say I wish she would just shut up. Go find yourself one of these women and make both of you happy
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 12:48 AM   #43
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
The guys PAY for a women to just talk? Why not go to the grocery store and talk to them there. It's free. I understand a guy not wanting any connection drama with a women so paying one makes sense to have good sex and then go your way. To pay a women to talk to them is about the sorriest thing I have ever heard. He can't think the replies he is getting from the provider are actually a real reply? She is going to reply the way she thinks he wants her to and to me that's just sad. There are woman all over the world that guys say I wish she would just shut up. Go find yourself one of these women and make both of you happy
Hey man I can't say I understand a guy paying to just sit and talk to a woman either but to say that men don't is wrong cause I know quote a few do. Maybe it's the fact that they have an option for sex if they want that they like, I don't know. If I was gonna pay someone to just talk then I would go to a therapist....lol.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:54 AM   #44
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default therapy

Quote:
Hey man I can't say I understand a guy paying to just sit and talk to a woman either but to say that men don't is wrong cause I know quote a few do. Maybe it's the fact that they have an option for sex if they want that they like, I don't know. If I was gonna pay someone to just talk then I would go to a therapist....lol.
But would u get a hot sexy therapist? I am a therapist to alot of mine
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 08:30 AM   #45
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
But would u get a hot sexy therapist? I am a therapist to alot of mine
I hope that I would be lucky and find a hot one lol.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women