Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40283
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2011, 08:04 PM   #31
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
One person’s AWOL is another person’s late to work or not showing up when all the records have disappeared. And, I’m not liberal, left or a Democrat.

There were no WMD. Period. The end.

Turned the war around? We were going to win if we wanted to win.
actually they did find wmds, but they were old stuff dating from the Iraq-Iran war or the 1st Gulf war for some. I was annoyed with the media saying those don't count.

they also found evidence that saddam was slowly reviving his WMD program in bits and in pieces, Saddams people buried alot of wmd related materials in the ground intending for them to be reconstituted at later date. He might have got it going again in about 10 years.

they also found the supply of yellowcake used for processing uranium fuel.

its not widely reported because it didn't fit the media narrative of no wmds.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:26 PM   #32
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Love you idiots who, in hindsight, completely discount your support for the war. "Oh yeah, I thought it was the right thing to do, I was wrong, sorry about that. Drive on and let me vote for another idiot in this election who will do something equally as stupid like attacking Iran." If I had lost a son, daughter, wife or husband to this ridiculous war, I would punch you right in the fucking face. Bush, Cheney and all the rest of the neocons who lied about the WMD's, who pushed the illusion that Saddam was behind the 9/11 attacks and who did everything possible to justify this waste of American blood, money and prestige ought to be criminally prosecuted.
See Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Your list of people to punch in the face is long and prestigous..it would have to include John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, among many many others from around the world...........

The Senate voted 77-23 to authorize President Bush to attack Iraq if Saddam Hussein refuses to give up weapons of mass destruction as required by U.N. resolutions. and the the House approved an identical resolution, 296-133. .and subsequent (Democratically controlled) Congress's funded the nine year war.
Read "State of Denial" by Bob Woodward. It chronicles the lies told to get those votes. He had total access to all the players. This was his third book on the subject of Iraq.You know, the guy who brought down a president. Go ahead and deny his credibility.
It takes away every argument you can have. Reading it could teach you to open your eyes. But you won't. You're afraid.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:29 PM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
they also found the supply of yellowcake used for processing uranium fuel.

its not widely reported because it didn't fit the media narrative of no wmds.
+1 The lefties want to ignore the fact that this was presented in the intelligence reports - and its the reason the administration ignored Joe Wilson's report.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:44 PM   #34
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

this is the 3rd I have posted this interview that was on 60 minutes

no WMD's? ask the Kurds

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...ag=mncol;lst;6

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...ag=mncol;lst;5
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:49 PM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default It's funny how hindsight is always 20/20

The WMD Commission and the Butler report both indicate that the intelligence community was correct in suggesting that Saddam was probably seeking to re-arm his military forces with WMD. That conclusion is, in part, based on these known facts: 1) Saddam had had WMD in the past. 2) Saddam had strong incentives to reconstitute his arsenal. 3) He had the money to refinance such a reconstitution. 4) He had trained, competent technicians who could reconstitute his stockpile of WMDs. 5) He had the necessary materiel on hand to proceed with such a reconstitution. 6) He repeatedly stalled and deceived the inspectors—which begged the question—“What is he hiding?”
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 01:55 AM   #36
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The WMD Commission and the Butler report both indicate that the intelligence community was correct in suggesting that Saddam was probably seeking to re-arm his military forces with WMD. That conclusion is, in part, based on these known facts: 1) Saddam had had WMD in the past. 2) Saddam had strong incentives to reconstitute his arsenal. 3) He had the money to refinance such a reconstitution. 4) He had trained, competent technicians who could reconstitute his stockpile of WMDs. 5) He had the necessary materiel on hand to proceed with such a reconstitution. 6) He repeatedly stalled and deceived the inspectors—which begged the question—“What is he hiding?”
Saddam was also playing a game of chicken which involved deception which in a sense backfired on him.

He made it look like he had appeared to have an active WMD program which in fact was several years away from being operational. He was in a sense trying to project a show of strength to the Arab world. The arab culture is extremely macho.

His strategy however was complicated by the fact that there were some Iraqi scientist who were just in it for the money and were inclined to sabotage and lie to Saddam on the progress of WMDs reconstitution.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women