Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > United Kingdom - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2019, 04:12 AM   #1
franczi
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default London / Charlotte (Asian Selection) - Thai in Bayswater with great DT skills

https://www.asianselection.com/londo...php?girlid=560

Had the evening in town so decided I would tick another Thai from Asian Selection off the list....slowly getting through them.

Comms: Agency very efficient as usual in making booking, supplying address and then giving final flat details just before the meet

Location/Venue: easy to find basement apartment 5 minutes walk from Bayswater tube station. Large bedroom for the action with several mirrors for viewing the fun...large well stocked walk-in shower down the hallway.

Charlotte: as others have said when reviewing her as Andrea she isn't quite as toned/hot as her profile pictures although I was impressed with her attitude to please me and willing to action my requests with a smile. Probably mid 30s and has OK english...at least understood what I was asking

Services received: DFK, OWO, genuine DT, DATY, face/throat fucking, fingering, rimming on her, Protected sex and anal, facial and massage

Price: £140 for 60 minutes...after £10 review discount from previous punt with agency

The meet:
Greeted by Charlotte wearing sexy black lingerie along with bright red lipstick...She politely helped me undress, hang up my clothes and directed me to the shower.

Upon returning she positioned me in front of the wardrobe mirror and started with some DFK whilst we explored each others bodies and helped her out of the lingerie. She then sunk to her knees and begun some OWO with lots of licking of the shaft and taking my cock balls deep into her mouth....kept eye contact only diverting her eyes to watch herself suck my cock in the mirror.
I really got into her oral skills so gently begun to face fuck her and she happily withdrew her hands so I could really fuck her mouth. She also let me press her head from behind when her nose was touching my stomach only indicating she needed to come up for air by tapping my leg...by now her eyes were watering, make up was running and her red lipstick was mostly on the shaft of my cock.!!

Fancied eating her pussy so ask her to go on the bed on all fours with her arse up...this gave great access to her clean shaven pussy and asshole...gave both holes, plus her clit, some good tongue action and she moaned away which increased once I added a couple of fingers into her pussy. Obviously given her age not the tightest pussy but tasted fine.

Fancied fucking her mouth some more so asked her to flip over and lay on the bed with her head hanging over the edge...she assumed the position and let my cock fuck her mouth nice and deep. She seemed enthusiastic about a good face fucking so I reached down to hold her head and position it so her throat became open...I then felt the pop as I went down her throat and past her gag reflex and stayed in position for a few seconds.
Coming up for air her eyes were streaming but she was giggling a lot and once she had dried her eyes she assumed the position again and took my cock down her throat several more times...each time giving me that true deep throat popping sensation as I entered her throat....I am only an average sized guy but given how much she kept encouraging to DT her again and again I am sure she would love to try a big cock !!!

I could easily have just continued with the oral but I fancied fucking her pussy and ass so she put on the cover, assumed the doggy position and guided me into her pussy...as said she is not the tightest, but she was wet enough no lube was required. As I pounded away we got a good view in the wall mirror and she kept looking back, smiling at me and encouraging DFK as we fucked.
Without stopping I reached for the lube and applied some to my finger and her asshole and began preparing her for anal....then I withdrew from her pussy and eased into to ass. More mutual viewing in the mirror as I rode her, pulled her hair to arch her back and snogged her as we fucked.

I was getting close to the final act so pulled out and off with the cover...Charlotte dropped to her knees in front of the wardrobe mirror again and gave me another blowjob with the sole aim of making me shoot my load...a few minutes of her sucking my cock soon had me ready to cum and she agreed I could give her a facial if I avoided her eyes. I duly shoot my load over her chin, up her nose, in my mouth and over her tits...but did stick to the agreement and avoided her eyes.

15 minutes left and she offered a massage with oil to finish...I agreed and it was very nice but with hindsight I think i should have taken the option of a brief rest and gone for a second round down her throat !!
The massage was good but a word of warning the oil was strongly scented...not a problem for me as I was staying in town overnight at a hotel, but might have been if I was heading home...she did perform an assisted shower afterwards which was a nice touch to finish and meant we overran by 10 minutes as she washed me, dried me off and I got dressed....sadly no sneaky extra action in the shower apart from a few cock strokes and asking me to wash her.

Conclusion:
I was aware that she wasn't as hot as her profile, but I am trying to work my way through the agency girls...I was however pleasantly surprised by her willingness to deliver a true DT experience so I will return at some point possibly just for an oral session.
franczi is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 09:05 AM   #2
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Damn! Great looking Thai gals at that agency. Love those A level Thais!
BigBamboo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women