Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2019, 12:57 PM   #46
Beefcake69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
He's not that smart, Rosenhaus may be though. I'm curious if other players will try this now, create a massive shit storm to get the team to release them.
One player already did try this a few years ago. His name is Colin Kaepernick. It really backfired on him , though.
Beefcake69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 12:59 PM   #47
Beefcake69
Valued Poster

Does this officially make the Steelers the rapeiest team in NFL history?
Old 09-11-2019, 01:55 PM   #48
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I have zero respect for anything related to Brown, but I tend to agree with SexyM on this. However, he should still be culpable in the NFL court. She wouldn’t stand a chance in a real court unless something a lot more damning comes out. She’s an adult and continued to meet him. I’m also sure he treated her like a piece of shit. Worlds biggest narcissist.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 04:39 AM   #49
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Two COMPLETELY different scenarios. The second involved a "forbidden subject"

This woman chose to continue to work with someone who she now says abused her multiple times.

It's questionable is all. It's also women who seem to want their 15 minutes who have made the "me too" movement ineffectual
I dont disagree with you there. Sadly false accusers have caused me to be cautious about accusations like this but still, it is very common for an abused person to stay in a relationship be it personal or professional. It happens all the time.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 07:10 AM   #50
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
I dont disagree with you there. Sadly false accusers have caused me to be cautious about accusations like this but still, it is very common for an abused person to stay in a relationship be it personal or professional. It happens all the time.
Nasser was the Dr for MSU and the Olympic team. I’m sure at MSU he was “treating” women of age. How about Harvey Weinstein? Everyone in Hollywood knew what he was up to. Women would still see him. According to her, ABs first act was an unwanted kiss. Big deal. If I was her, I would have bailed after the jackoff episode. Which she did. It was AB who reached out to her and apologized and wanted to resume “training” with her. The 3rd was rape. The fact of the matter is people stay in abusive relationships. It’s not rare. That’s where I disagreed with Jinny. Brown basically admitted he beatoff on her in two emails. Did he rape her? I dunno.Im leaning towards he did. His behavior over the years has been erratic to say the least.,
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 10:29 AM   #51
bambino
Valued Poster

An interesting read from the Boston Globe:

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-en...k-robert-kraft
Old 09-18-2019, 11:09 AM   #52
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefcake69 View Post
One player already did try this a few years ago. His name is Colin Kaepernick. It really backfired on him , though.
Well, not really. Kaep opted out of his contract, as he had the contractual right to do. Brown was released after violating his contract. Different balls of yarn.

What will be interesting is the texts. It's tough to say he didn't do it when he wrote something about nutting on her back (I don't speak fluent enough millennial-jive to translate the texts in question into standard american english, but that was the gist I got). I'll let the NFL decide whether or not her returning is mitigating or aggravating. I will say this: given the pro-Steeler nature of cops in Western PA, I'm not sure actually calling the cops would've done her much good--because I do believe the average cop would absolutely let a football player in this town get away with rape.. A rape kit probably would've helped, as DNA isn't subject to yinzer-bias.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 11:27 AM   #53
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
Well, not really. Kaep opted out of his contract, as he had the contractual right to do. Brown was released after violating his contract. Different balls of yarn.

What will be interesting is the texts. It's tough to say he didn't do it when he wrote something about nutting on her back (I don't speak fluent enough millennial-jive to translate the texts in question into standard american english, but that was the gist I got). I'll let the NFL decide whether or not her returning is mitigating or aggravating. I will say this: given the pro-Steeler nature of cops in Western PA, I'm not sure actually calling the cops would've done her much good--because I do believe the average cop would absolutely let a football player in this town get away with rape.. A rape kit probably would've helped, as DNA isn't subject to yinzer-bias.
He allegedly raped her in Miami. He did fart on a doctor in Pgh.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-incident/amp/

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019...him-11500/amp/
Old 09-19-2019, 12:49 PM   #54
bambino
Valued Poster

Well, Nike dropped AB, I’m sure the rest will follow:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/p...outputType=amp
Old 09-20-2019, 02:43 PM   #55
bambino
Valued Poster

News flash, Belicheat cuts AB. What took him so long?????
Old 09-20-2019, 03:16 PM   #56
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
News flash, Belicheat cuts AB. What took him so long?????
LOL - 11 days

I guess the unemployment line is Boomin now
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 03:22 PM   #57
Beefcake69
Valued Poster

Mr. Big Chest didn't last long with Bill.
Anyone still think the "brilliant " marketing strategist "orchestrated the whole thing "?
Old 09-20-2019, 04:06 PM   #58
Beefcake69
Valued Poster

And I almost forgot :
Was this Ben's fault too?
Old 09-20-2019, 05:44 PM   #59
bambino
Valued Poster

I bet Brown and Bell wish they were still in Pittsburgh. Brown is probably out of the NFL for good. Bell is with the Jets which is pretty close to being out of the NFL.
Old 09-20-2019, 07:09 PM   #60
elborak
Lifetime Premium Access

Bell at least got his payday. Brown went from $30M guaranteed to $9M guaranteed to less than $200K in a matter of weeks.
elborak is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women