Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2019, 06:55 PM   #196
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganOBM View Post
I knew it was only a matter of time before old, overpriced and been around too long was brought up.
Let's be clear what I said:

3. The reviews reflect the providers guys here see. Sorry if most guys don't want old and/or overpriced providers who have been around for ages. Sure, some may like that but obviously a lot do not. But that is the beauty of the site. You can find reviews covering a wide range of options to fit all interests. And the reviews are honest. So guys can pick and choose what is important to them

Just stating my factual observations here from being on Pittsburgh ECCIE a long time

Quote:
Oddly enough well over half my clientele I’ve been seeing since I started over 15 years ago. 250 union? Pfft I charge 300 and get it no problem whatsoever.
Local 250 has nothing to do with price. It is a long running joke on this site going back to the days when BSer was a mod.

Quote:
The review board absolutely deters good clients.
Sorry, but it just doesn't. You are entitled to your opinion but you are dead wrong IMO. As I said, Just because a specific review does not fit the criteria of what a specific member may be seeking doesn't make them a deterrent to any hobbyist. People can choose to read and rely on the reviews important to them.

I am a good case in point. I am a good client, polite, on time, never no-showed anyone. I don't go to see many of the girls reviewed here but I appreciate that guys review them as it helps me steer clear of the ones I believe I should steer clear from. I use all of the reviews in my decision making.

Quote:
I’m not here to judge or degrade anyone. I think you are missing the intent of my post. I do not judge, especially ladies who are struggling with prohibited subjects or other issues. I don’t place more human value on someone because of the rate they choose to provide.
And yet you posted this which clearly judges the members here:

The reviews here are 95% a deterrent to the average hobbyist. Everyone goes on and on about how honest they are but they really aren’t about the scene the majority of clients are looking for

Quote:
I'd like to see more ladies post here, notice the review section has always been pretty much all ladies who advertise on other sites?
Again, what you see as a negative most see as a positive. The fact that a girl can advertise on any of a host of sites and be reviewed here has always been a positive for guys here. You could never review a BP girl or massage parlor on TOS when it was around. And now that ads are no longer permitted on ECCIE, that is even more true

Quote:
Want more new girls posting? Start acting like a normal human being. You can be honest and have some class at the same time.......I see your bro club has worked out so well.
First, as Bam noted nobodies complaining about the lack of providers here. Maybe a few guys. ECCIE never was a site in Pgh that providers flocked to.

Second, I thought you said you are not here to judge or degrade anyone. Yet you do just that in the last couple lines of your post
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 07:00 PM   #197
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
And I just got a PM from a traveling lady. I’m sure others received it too.
Yep, I did as well. She is an awesome woman. Glad she decided to visit Pittsburgh again. I highly recommend guys in Pittsburgh see her. Alas, I am going to miss her trip this time due to being out of town then
Old 09-19-2019, 07:15 PM   #198
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Yep, I did as well. She is an awesome woman. Glad she decided to visit Pittsburgh again. I highly recommend guys in Pittsburgh see her. Alas, I am going to miss her trip this time due to being out of town then
For the life of me, I can’t understand why a few providers here are bashing ECCIE. Maybe years ago some guys were over the top but those guys are gone. Loneshark comes to mind. But the last couple years have been fairly tame. Even the best restaurants get some negative reviews. Take them FWIW. And the girls that are complaining aren’t being bashed. Now that Indy’s is gone again, why would they scare off providers from coming here? Doesn’t make any sense. But this forum has grown anyways. Can I drop the mic now?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 07:42 PM   #199
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 481963
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I thought you were talking about some of your clients that are UTR. And I just got a PM from a traveling lady. I’m sure others received it too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Let's be clear what I said:

3. The reviews reflect the providers guys here see. Sorry if most guys don't want old and/or overpriced providers who have been around for ages. Sure, some may like that but obviously a lot do not. But that is the beauty of the site. You can find reviews covering a wide range of options to fit all interests. And the reviews are honest. So guys can pick and choose what is important to them

Just stating my factual observations here from being on Pittsburgh ECCIE a long time

Local 250 has nothing to do with price. It is a long running joke on this site going back to the days when BSer was a mod.

Sorry, but it just doesn't. You are entitled to your opinion but you are dead wrong IMO. As I said, Just because a specific review does not fit the criteria of what a specific member may be seeking doesn't make them a deterrent to any hobbyist. People can choose to read and rely on the reviews important to them.

I am a good case in point. I am a good client, polite, on time, never no-showed anyone. I don't go to see many of the girls reviewed here but I appreciate that guys review them as it helps me steer clear of the ones I believe I should steer clear from. I use all of the reviews in my decision making.

And yet you posted this which clearly judges the members here:

The reviews here are 95% a deterrent to the average hobbyist. Everyone goes on and on about how honest they are but they really aren’t about the scene the majority of clients are looking for

Again, what you see as a negative most see as a positive. The fact that a girl can advertise on any of a host of sites and be reviewed here has always been a positive for guys here. You could never review a BP girl or massage parlor on TOS when it was around. And now that ads are no longer permitted on ECCIE, that is even more true

First, as Bam noted nobodies complaining about the lack of providers here. Maybe a few guys. ECCIE never was a site in Pgh that providers flocked to.

Second, I thought you said you are not here to judge or degrade anyone. Yet you do just that in the last couple lines of your post
Thanks for the class response. We can agree to disagree on some subjects but definitely a great response. I’m not bashing ECCIE at all. Actually you didn’t quote it but I said it’s an excellent platform that could be so much more without the consistent bashing that goes on. Unfortunately it’s viewed by many ladies as a toxic environment, and that has nothing to do with the “honest” reviews. Yes, many of the active members here enjoy the super dangerous, scabbed filled rendezvous in a trap house but what many often forget is what the average client actually seeks. They are attached with a lot to lose and reading about these situations does turn them away. A handful might like it but this board will never grow unless there is a bigger aquarium. It’s boxed in and that’s unfortunate.

I’ve not sugar coated anything but I’m not judging or disrespecting anyone either. I feel that providers and hobbyists are equal regardless if they see/pay
$50 or $5000. I’m sure any lady will tell you 95% of clients they see will never post. It’s pretty hard to understand the majority from your end. I’m guessing you haven’t met a lot of hobbyists
MorganOBM is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 07:45 PM   #200
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Oops we are way off the original subject, can someone please tell Gab my email is info@morgan38nn.com and I’d absolutely love to be on her mailing list (I bet it’s interesting but she has me blocked lol)
Old 09-19-2019, 07:58 PM   #201
bambino
Valued Poster

“Without the constant bashing going on”

That’s a quote from you. You can’t verify that. There isn’t constant bashing. But you continue to belittle providers and hobbyists that use Listcrawler and sites like it. There were just as many providers on Indy’s that had the same issues. “Scabs” and worse.,Several are no longer with us. Were those Indy’s hobbyist any better because they would see them? Now let’s be truthful here. There was major abuse of women from the owner of Indy’s. He viciously and publicity ruined Mandi. He even posted pics of Valtrex bottles. Yeah, BlueBandits a swell guy. And that’s just one example. There’s many more. That type of shit never happened here.,And let’s not forget he recruited a new partner in crime after he discarded Mallory. Things got worse. Oh, but there was no bashing on Indy’s?? Paleeze.
Old 09-19-2019, 08:16 PM   #202
Do_me_doggy69
White collar 🐍 charmer

User ID: 376522
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj8rocks View Post
Exactly. Lots of people go on mini vacations, some even visit a couple of different locations while they are traveling. Creativity is the key..
Touche Watch for Falling Leaves
Do_me_doggy69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 08:24 PM   #203
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I said what I had to say about Indys a while back and I don’t see anything positive resulting from beating a dead horse. Post your hobby email and maybe someone will send it to Gabs along with mine..,,,,
Old 09-19-2019, 08:30 PM   #204
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I said what I had to say about Indys a while back and I don’t see anything positive resulting from beating a dead horse. Post your hobby email and maybe someone will send it to Gabs along with mine..,,,,
I gave Gabs a fake email at one of her “brainstorming” GTGs.
Old 09-19-2019, 08:31 PM   #205
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do_me_doggy69 View Post
Bring a few Halloween costumes!
Old 09-19-2019, 09:50 PM   #206
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Guys come here for the reviews. That's the best thing about this site. Yes, they are honest and unfiltered...that's what we want to see. No, they were not honest or truthful on Indys due to the bashing that would ensue....not worth it, which is why I never posted a review there. Penthouse letters and the cult of white knights are not my thing.

If we're shelling out top dollar for a provider, I want some intel on who I'm seeing and what she looks like. Are her pics recent? What are her services, etc.? If I can't get intel, I'm not seeing her. I made that mistake a few times and always got burned. Hence, reviews are the most important aspect of the hobby for the hobbyist. With that said, I've never been steered wrong by a review here when seeing a provider based on a recommendation by the review.
Hematoma is online now   Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 12:19 AM   #207
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks for the class response. We can agree to disagree on some subjects but definitely a great response.
Thank you and you are welcome. I enjoy good discussion and debate and try to do so in a friendly manner. No one always has to agree, that would be boring. But what I think you have seen in posts from me, Bam, Hematoma and others are guys who have been around ECCIE for a long time. We were here when the Pittsburgh board was not real active. We have seen and helped it grow and thus naturally do not appreciate when people criticize it or try to significantly change it. Guys here think it works well. No need to change a good thing. And I really do not see consistent bashing going on of any good provider here. I don't understand why you mention that

You again mentioned guys who see girls in "dangerous" situations. Sure, we have some members who do that just as we have some who see girls from higher end visiting agencies and everything in between. While you may think it hurts, or doesn't fit what the average Joe is looking for, the variety doesn't inhibit any growth of the board. It provides an avenue for everyone to enjoy what they like. Or know who to avoid for whatever reason.
Old 09-20-2019, 12:20 AM   #208
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do_me_doggy69 View Post
I picked a bad time to be out of town. My loss.
Old 09-20-2019, 12:35 PM   #209
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Just for the record, I’m not against candid or honest reviews. I’m a huge supporter of truth in advertising and do not use my professional photos for advertising because of this. If someone wants to describe me in detail I don’t care because I’ve already done it. I’ve met ladies over the years I’ve read about how gorgeous they are only to scratch my head a little. I’ve also been pleasantly surprised more often than not. I’m someone’s 10 and someone’s 1 and I’m fine with that. The reviews I am referring to are the extremely creepy ones with a yes. Beauty is subjective.
Old 09-20-2019, 06:55 PM   #210
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hematoma View Post
Guys come here for the reviews. That's the best thing about this site. Yes, they are honest and unfiltered...that's what we want to see. No, they were not honest or truthful on Indys due to the bashing that would ensue....not worth it, which is why I never posted a review there. Penthouse letters and the cult of white knights are not my thing.

If we're shelling out top dollar for a provider, I want some intel on who I'm seeing and what she looks like. Are her pics recent? What are her services, etc.? If I can't get intel, I'm not seeing her. I made that mistake a few times and always got burned. Hence, reviews are the most important aspect of the hobby for the hobbyist. With that said, I've never been steered wrong by a review here when seeing a provider based on a recommendation by the review.
An issue with the current Eccie, just like with ASPD after PGH hobby-people gravitated (fled) to Indys in 2005, is the "small numbers" of providers who are being reviewed on Eccie. There seems to be an even-number of Eccie reviews of "street" girls of the BP/Listcrawler (sure, maybe some of them are legit) and randomly more "orthodox" "established" providers who used to advertise on Indys. But the "numbers" are the same. Maybe it's my perception- I don't think As Many PGH providers are being reviewed on Eccie nowadays than at any time on Indys. And even after long-time Indys guys moved to SA....

Indys had the advantage of New hobby-people joining and posting there regularly, in addition to all the veteran posters. Indys essentially "monopolized" the whole PGH and OH hobby-scenes within a couple years of Indys debut, making TER and Big Doggie and ASPD PGH and ASPD OH essentially irrelevant. Think of all the OH hobby-people who became a part of the whole PGH Indys-scene in short-order because of Indys. And then OH and PGH hobby people started Partying together at GTG's in both states. Simply not as much "socialization" and New people mixing with veteran hobby-people on Eccie compared to Indys in it's hey-day. I think Eccie today is the same site that it was 6 months ago, 1 year ago, 5 years ago.....

In the historical ASPD/Eccie Vs Indys debates I always argued for a Two (or More) Hobby Website scene in PGH. 2004-era PGH ASPD mods thought they had a "monopoly" on the PGH hobby-scene, so they banned hobby-people for specious reasons. So most ASPD hobby-people bolted for Indys starting in early 2005. I think ASPD was close to dead within 2 years of Indys debuting in 2005....

The PGH hobby-scene needs two or more active hobby-sites just in case one of them goes-down in the FOSTA era. The "bickering" between ASPD/Eccie and Indys is damn-entertaining as well. I dig reading "contrarians" and veteran-hobbyists like Bambino and Berry Berry, and I like reading all the smart Pro Ho's as well. I dig "mixing it up:" about all this Weird Shit as well....
tolstoy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women