Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2010, 06:51 AM   #31
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
"Oh yes, quite."
How about, "knows of everyone"?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:15 AM   #32
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL. Well played.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:33 PM   #33
dammit
Account Disabled

Not to distract from the PJ O'Rourke discussion on whom he knows... LOL

Interesting topic...on the discussion of gifts, if the first encounter was so good and one listened, the gift topic should never need arise again on either side of the coin.

I find the topic of what intrigues people very interesting...I found the lines
Quote:
Place your trust completely in me. Surrender...
to pull me in, intrigue me, and make me wonder exactly what she was offering. Turns out it was a Domme and those lines have led to an interesting 8 month experience (www.oliviareigns.com) still going strong. Who'd guess that could happen from seven words?

A good website, easy to navigate, vague yet definitive...secretive to a degree... seriously, who wants to know everything from a website without meeting?
dammit is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:28 AM   #34
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dammit View Post
Not to distract from the PJ O'Rourke discussion on whom he knows... LOL
Actually, that was Marcus' discussion.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:31 AM   #35
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza View Post
Hear, hear!

I'm a complete sucker for someone that has a way with words. I was once sitting next to this innocent guy at dinner and about 10 minutes into the conversation, I think I was gripping the tablecloth lol. Poor guy, if he only knew what I was thinking!! Although, I doubt he would have protested much. . .
As long as he's not over 50.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:17 PM   #36
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

If the first engagement with a gentleman is a longer one, I like to be comfortable that we will have enough in common to fill time we are together. What I look for, especially if I’ve never seen them before is a well written introduction. I like to know someone is articulate and intelligent. Like someone else said in the thread, I like to know what their lives, dislikes and hobbies are. Intelligence, manners and likes and dislikes pretty much sum it up for me.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:29 PM   #37
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365

Friends, Romans, Countrymen.......Lend me you eyes........A way with words is seductive. A good vocabulary is a turn on......

I strongly dislike what I call "repeaters". They have no real thoughts of their own and just repeat something clever someone else has said..They also repeat what others think and adopt those thoughts as their own.....True it is flattering to the person who originally came up with the thought or words and I did type "Friends, Romans, Countrymen" in a post but it is well known.......and commonly spoken in jokes and what not.

One lady's website blog was a constant quote from the Wall Street Journal or Forbes as her "thought for the day" .....It was only an example she knew how to read and someone told her what to read to sound smart. There is a difference between intelligence and intellect.....Both are interesting. Know what I'm talking about when I mention world affairs and the great books that we all know if not love.....Read the classics......Those things turn me on. Don't get lost in a conversation about Greek mythology (pun intended)....

My English words and punctuation may not be perfect but this is not my mother tongue. What excuse do those who do have English as a mother tongue for their errors.....How can you not know your own countries great books?
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:43 PM   #38
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I like notes about different items (Though not necessarily expensive). It can give an insight as to what makes the woman tick. I do like when someone has links or suggestions for the extra beneficiaries: such as various charities, whether it be for pets (donate on behalf of Becky's "Edward"), or Haitian relief agencies, Hospice in your area, or AIDS/Cancer/Komen research, seems to make sense to me. As D&Ts everyone one should pay it forward (or back). It is the right thing to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
On the topic of "wish lists;" I'm not a big fan. I'd prefer you just build that into your fee & not have to think about what the "big high end gift" you prefer is & I know many of you prefer the liquidity that cash offers as well. On the other hand something small: flowers, chocolates, wine, etc. go without question.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote