Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2010, 03:40 PM   #16
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

People shouldn't worry about making lists or not.
In the grand scheme of things it's not that big a deal.
If it is, then it's time to broaden ones horizons.
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 03:48 PM   #17
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

You’d be amazed how many gentlemen contact you, me and all the women on this board because of our posts. For me posting is fun. I truly is stimulating, funny and entertaining. I don’t watch TV, so I even get some of my news here. They may have seen you on another advertising site, but they find out more about you from your posts. It’s similar to the thread Laruen started about introduction letters received from gentleman. I WANT to know more about them, and they want to know more about us. The largest erogenous zone is in our heads. Smart, compassionate, educated, funny, alpha (or non-alpha depending), etc. are sexy and they come out in all of our posts.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:01 PM   #18
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

I've been in a funk all day today, not sure what's going on with me. My best friend was at a funeral all day today and called me after. He seemed more dismayed from my lack of cheer than the loss of his friend. His nickname for me is: Muse. He'll call and ask, "how's the Muse?" But today all he could say was, "The Muse isn't very musie today" and "why is the Muse so blue?"

I wish, I knew.
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:05 PM   #19
niceguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva View Post
Well then I am doing something terribly wrong. I have not gotten ONE single client from all my post here, aspd, or any of the other 7 boards I am a member of. I have been working, but they all found me via Date-Check and P411 and not one of them post or have read my posts.

So, to save myself from driving away clients, maybe I should save my posting to forums unrelated to my work.

I am a member (under my real name) of a forum that is about my favorite t.v. show. I post there as well. We joke about the show and about each other's crazy stories from their personal lives. We discuss and theorize the show and try to predict where the writers are going with the plot line and story. We talk about what other shows we like and just life in general. We are a social club of sorts, that were brought together by a common interest.

That's how I viewed these boards; a group of online friends that get together to talk about all types of subjects brought together by one. That one subject, that common interest may be P4P but that is not why I post.

I guess I'm just lonely looking from comradery. Guess that is mistaken for advertising. Well, all I can say is sorry. I'll just get a house full of cats to keep me company.

I've had a really bad day.
Dear Colette,

I was on ASPD for over 10 years, and one of the big attractions for me was ALWAYS the posts about other subjects other than the obvious. Just one example posts about travel. One of my favorite things.

I found the vast majority of people in the High Dollar Hotties interesting and intelligent.
Many subjects over the years were discussed there. Many quite interesting and well thought out.

I enjoy my carnal pleasure as much as any man, but my selection process over the years has rarely been swayed by some graphic review.

More often than not it has been information about the lady I have gathered by reading her posts and to a smaller extent her website that has swayed my choices. Your web site is truly unique, and I have certainly enjoyed reading through it.

You may or may not believe that posting to a board such as this (other than ads), will bring you business.

My opinion is, although it may not be obvious, it will.

Contribute where you find things that interest you. You will find, over time, each person’s posting style has their own unique posting personality. Some are 180 degrees different then others, but interesting nevertheless.

Large numbers of men enjoy intelligent woman. Women they can have interesting conversations with, and maybe enjoy a meal with before the private time.

When I have picked women based on their personalities and not just their physical attractiveness to me the BCD time has always been just great.

As time goes along some you will enjoy reading more than others, but all are at least are worth taking a look at. It does not matter if you agree with everything they say or not it is the divergence of views that makes it interesting.

Enjoy your time here. You truly strike me as a fascinating woman.

I too am new to ECCIE, but I am quite impressed with what I see, and believe this will be one of the good places to be moving ahead.
niceguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:10 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Question Me thinks your friend has a priority issue

Quote:

I've had a really bad day.
Quote:
I've been in a funk all day today, not sure what's going on with me. My best friend was at a funeral all day today and called me after. He seemed more dismayed from my lack of cheer than the loss of his friend. His nickname for me is: Muse. He'll call and ask, "how's the Muse?" But today all he could say was, "The Muse isn't very musie today" and "why is the Muse so blue?"

I wish, I knew.
WTF is wrong with this picture?

Let me reword that.

Who do you think had the worse day? You, your friend who just buried a friend or the friend that is now six feet under?

If you think in those terms....your day may not be so bad.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk_9sEhV3vM"]YouTube- Daniel Powter Bad Day[/ame]
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:14 PM   #21
guest051510-1
Miss America

My day wasn't bad, I just felt bad. I cried all day (sobbed) through work. As if I was channeling someone else's pain. Maybe, I was feeling the sadness my friend was unable to as he watched his other friend buried. I don't know why I felt so blue, but that was my color of the day.
Old 01-18-2010, 05:49 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
My day wasn't bad, I just felt bad. I cried all day (sobbed) through work. As if I was channeling someone else's pain. Maybe, I was feeling the sadness my friend was unable to as he watched his other friend buried. I don't know why I felt so blue, but that was my color of the day.
Ok, other than crying all day and feeling bad and channeling someone else's pain you had a great day.

I'm just joking with you...trying to cheer you up! Think of it like this....you could be six feet under or like your friend! Anything is better than those two options.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:00 PM   #23
guest051510-1
Miss America

Thank you
WTF for the video. It helped.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:37 PM   #24
Zoey Blake
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4034

Quote:
Thank you
WTF for the video. It helped.
That was a very sweet video... and I sympathize with you Colette, sometimes moods can seem to overtake us, and the ones that seem to have no recognizable source are the worst Something about not knowing why you feel miserable just adds to the misery...

But buck up beautiful, things will get better, they always do eventually
Zoey Blake is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:56 PM   #25
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

He'll never see me again because I talked his ears off and he really noticed my teeth.

Hope your tomorrow is better. *hug*
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:28 PM   #26
Guest020510
Account Disabled

User ID: 4941

Ohhh, I am not going around and around.
I have opinions! I used one opinion to illustrate another opinion, on advertising in the forum. What I thought of the thread does not matter. Not everyone is always going to agree, or like, or care, etc. what you are, say, support, etc.(<---sigh!!!)

Wtf has a good point; and high kicks and q-feel's dancing in heaven are fabulous for mood adjustment.
Guest020510 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:44 AM   #27
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
When I saw this thread it reminded me of the 'list'. Someone is always bound to feel slighted or get their feelings hurt.
Hey, Ansley, I wasn't slighted. The list could go on and on; like people thanking people on the Golden Globes or the Oscars.

After reading the rest of the posts and seeing 'Colette's feelings yesterday I realized what a funk she was in. I hit that feeling every so often. The proverbial "blues."

We should be honored that she shared her thoughts with the "crew" here because we are her friends and buddies.

Hopefully today is a little better. Someone may have called her and told a funny story or just reconnected. It lets her know that life is here and now and should be enjoyed.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 08:10 AM   #28
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
WTF is wrong with this picture?

Let me reword that.

Who do you think had the worse day? You, your friend who just buried a friend or the friend that is now six feet under?

If you think in those terms....your day may not be so bad.

YouTube- Daniel Powter Bad Day
The way I see it, the one that had to bury his friend for sure had the worst day. The departed is just that – he’s left this plane and on to the next great adventure……………….Life is all about attitude and perspective………….Back to happy fun-time…….
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote