Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2019, 12:49 PM   #61
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Fuck the staffers. Nobody elected them! If a member of Congress can't perform his/her sworn duties and is so incompetent they have to delegate the job to some unelected junior staff toadies, they should resign immediately!

The problem is you have to vote them out. Don't hold your breath waiting for them to resign. Delegating specialized research is too important and takes too much time from the representative.

Although I agree with the writers opinion, those are not my words. I hope you can remember that. There are some here who don't understand quotes.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 01:24 PM   #62
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

. House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) said Tuesday that he is considering moving to hold Corey Lewandowski in contempt after the former Trump campaign chairman declined to answer a series of questions related to his appearances in former special counsel Robert Mueller's report.

Lyingdowski told two provable lies in his first hearing, he should be charged with perjury also.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 03:56 PM   #63
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
. House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) said Tuesday that he is considering moving to hold Corey Lewandowski in contempt after the former Trump campaign chairman declined to answer a series of questions related to his appearances in former special counsel Robert Mueller's report.

Lyingdowski told two provable lies in his first hearing, he should be charged with perjury also.
Murder too!!!!!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 04:49 PM   #64
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Murder too!!!!!
Was he the one who killed Seth Rich?

What’s next, I think I know, tweets coming from the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office about deep state spies. Spies for Obama who are trying to make the self proclaimed stable genius look like a dumbass.

He’ll be crying like a fat headed calf with his head stuck under the fence...Bwwaaaaaaaaa
Old 09-19-2019, 04:57 PM   #65
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Was he the one who killed Seth Rich?

What’s next, I think I know, tweets coming from the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office about deep state spies. Spies for Obama who are trying to make the self proclaimed stable genius look like a dumbass.

He’ll be crying like a fat headed calf with his head stuck under the fence...Bwwaaaaaaaaa
Oh, I’m sure you’re right!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 07:01 AM   #66
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Oh, I’m sure you’re right!

How about that Rudy G , the fat lying bastards personal lawyers interview last night admitting that he ordered the code red.

If your constantly dizzy these days it’s a sign of detox..
Old 09-20-2019, 01:38 PM   #67
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Speaking of The Reverand Al...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Fuck the staffers. Nobody elected them! If a member of Congress can't perform his/her sworn duties and is so incompetent they have to delegate the job to some unelected junior staff toadies, they should resign immediately!

Anyone watch Matt Gaetz grilling the Race Pimp, Al Sharpton, yesterday? Nadless had no clue what to do. All the Dems Horses Azzes didn't know what to do. They tried to run out the clock on him with procedural questions. All Matt was doing was asking Ol' Sharlatan if the words published in various news papers and newscasts were his own. (Spoiler Alert - they were) When his time expired, Jim Jordan yielded his time to Gaetz and the grilling continued. Turns out Ol Rev Al is quite the racist, bigot and anti-semite - according to his own documented words. Who knew?!?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 02:14 PM   #68
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Will any of this repair the roads, bridges, dams, and further the "effort" of converting this country into carbon-free energy and travel?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 03:17 PM   #69
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Will any of this repair the roads, bridges, dams, and further the "effort" of converting this country into carbon-free energy and travel?
Your post doesn’t have a fucking thing to do with the corruption in the trump administration or the trump campaign. It’s merely very lame distraction.

Have you seen Rudy G’s code red confession.
Old 09-20-2019, 03:20 PM   #70
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Anyone watch Matt Gaetz grilling the Race Pimp, Al Sharpton, yesterday? Nadless had no clue what to do. All the Dems Horses Azzes didn't know what to do. They tried to run out the clock on him with procedural questions. All Matt was doing was asking Ol' Sharlatan if the words published in various news papers and newscasts were his own. (Spoiler Alert - they were) When his time expired, Jim Jordan yielded his time to Gaetz and the grilling continued. Turns out Ol Rev Al is quite the racist, bigot and anti-semite - according to his own documented words. Who knew?!?
So, what’s that have to do with the fat lying bastards possible impeachment.
Old 09-20-2019, 03:30 PM   #71
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Carbon-free energy is a myth. I'd bet WTF's first born on it. Any carbon free energy either uses carbon directly or indirectly. And it will be that way at least until the end of the next century.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 03:39 PM   #72
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Carbon-free energy is a myth. I'd bet WTF's first born on it. Any carbon free energy either uses carbon directly or indirectly. And it will be that way at least until the end of the next century.
Shouldn’t you be preparing for the new conspiracy theory Handjob Hannity will be barking tonight.

This thread is in regard to the probable impeachment of the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office.
Old 09-20-2019, 03:39 PM   #73
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Use the right words it's Impossible Impeachment.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 04:00 PM   #74
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Left foot first, followed by right foot - rinse, repeat

Quote:

"Possible" impeachment?!? For starters, there would have to be cause and actual evidence of a crime - while in office no less. Ol Nadless has even less mental horsepower than yourself - so fat chance of him being successful in any endeavor he undertakes.

Trump is far more likely to memorialized with his visage added to Mt Rushmore.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 04:45 PM   #75
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Why_Yes_I_Do;1061782855]"Possible" impeachment?!? For starters, there would have to be cause and actual evidence of a crime - while in office no less. Ol Nadless has even less mental horsepower than yourself - so fat chance of him being successful in any endeavor he undertakes. /QUOTE]

If that is true, why did Nader leave the Lyingdowski hearing open....

Nailer only recessed the hearing, didn’t close it. I’m betting the next guy is Dearborn.

You see they have lost to investigate while the intelligence committee begins their hearings.

Read for yourself, don’t be the last guy to do so.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women