Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2010, 03:50 PM   #1
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Karma

Do you believe in it?
If you do, what does it really mean to you.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:58 PM   #2
Chloe Summers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5617

Yes, I believe in it.

It is a vibrational reaction to any deed good or bad. When you are doing good you are feeling good and attracting more of the same
Chloe Summers is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:58 PM   #3
winemaker
Gaining Momentum

Its really about being responsible for the choices we make, and thus facing the consequences of said choices, good or bad. Some consequences may take years to come to play, others may be immediate.
winemaker is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:53 PM   #4
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Karma is a bitch is a great line but I am dubious of it as a statement of reality
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:54 PM   #5
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
Karma is a bitch is a great line but I am dubious of it as a statement of reality
Ditto. I've seen good people suffer and evil people thrive. If that's karma in action, count me out.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:23 PM   #6
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
Ditto. I've seen good people suffer and evil people thrive. If that's karma in action, count me out.
Me too. No good deed goes unpunished.

I believe who ever came up with the idea of "karma" did it to ease someone's suffering. "Don't worry, they'll get theirs. What goes around comes around." But in real life, the evil basterds often get away with it.
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:38 PM   #7
NinaMorgan
BANNED

User ID: 4193

Sometimes they get theirs but often times the evil people thrive. I am seeing one example very close to me right now... It truly sucks. Sometimes you want to be an evil person so you can get the perks too.
NinaMorgan is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:39 PM   #8
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva View Post
Me too. No good deed goes unpunished.

I believe who ever came up with the idea of "karma" did it to ease someone's suffering. "Don't worry, they'll get theirs. What goes around comes around." But in real life, the evil basterds often get away with it.
There you go reading my mind again. Because that's how I would have put it as well.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:43 PM   #9
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaMorgan View Post
Sometimes they get theirs but often times the evil people thrive. I am seeing one example very close to me right now... It truly sucks. Sometimes you want to be an evil person so you can get the perks too.
In the short run they usually do. But they also have to live with themselves. It kind of reminds me of one of my pet peeves -- screaming kids in public where the parent is oblivious or ignoring them while everyone around them is uncomfortable. On the one hand, I want to walk over and slap the shit out of the parent. But then I remember, they are the ones that have to go home with that little bastard and I smile.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:12 PM   #10
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaMorgan View Post
No, they don’t win. The evil that men do is static. It last just seconds compared to human kindnesses. The evil of the world may seem to win, but they live with their heads twisted 180 degrees looking over their shoulders; they sleep with one eye open; and they are constantly defending their position. If they thrive, as someone said, they thrive the way that maggots do: in a sea of filth and waste and punished by and products of their own depravity and minds. Yes, karma exists. I don’t worry that the evil will get theirs, but rather I worry that do what I can to avoid mine.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:33 PM   #11
Nicolette Morgandy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1985
My ECCIE Reviews

Olivia, that's deep.
Nicolette Morgandy is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:43 PM   #12
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Remind me not to piss off Olivia.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:44 PM   #13
Sydneyb
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5481

The idea of Karma is a causal explanation of the inexplicable inequeties in the world. I don't buy that. I don't think that all people who have bad things happen to them now are guilty of poor behavior in this - or a past - life.

That said, you create what you want. Truly, if you are full of joy and life, you draw joy and life to you -- people who are high strung and create chaos for others, typically have chaotic lives that lack peace. Almost without fail, when I have felt overwhelmed and out of control of my life, it was a result of what I was putting out in the world. And I believe that truth holds true for most.

In short: wherever you are, there you go. And that can be extrapolated to: whatever you put out in this world, you will get back. A kind of Karma, I think.
Sydneyb is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:45 PM   #14
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

I do not believe in karma, because as others have already pointed out you will often see terrible things happen to good people.I do believe that if a person continues to mess with others they will eventually screw over the wrong one , and finally only then you will see some pay back time.

Unfortunately it can take a very long time before you see any justice , because way too many people believe too much in things like karma. When someone does something wrong to them they just sit back , and do nothing in the hopes that karma will make it right in the end.

I have always thought that the belief in karma is just a good exscuse to take the easy way out , and do nothing. If people were held more accountable for their actions you would see less exploitation out there.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:00 PM   #15
Nicolette Morgandy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1985
My ECCIE Reviews

In our Jamaican culture, we have a saying that, “belief kills and belief cures”.
Nicolette Morgandy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women