Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2010, 09:31 PM   #16
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexRich View Post
Coyote Ugly San Antonio Texas on the Riverwalk.
Yep... that is a good one as is Dick’s in SA on the river walk. Watch out at Dick’s though, it can get wild there.
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:31 PM   #17
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Wow, great topic. Hard to beat the Soggy Dollar Bar on Jost Van Dyke. Another great one in that part of the world is the Dunes Preserve run by Banky Banks in Anguilla.

Chez George, in Paris. Great dive feel.

Sam's in Tiburron, CA On the deck when it's not too cold.

White Horse Pub, near Parson's Green London. Not a bar, but a great pub.

La Belle Hortense Marais, Paris. Combination wine bar and bookstore. Lots of nice leather chairs. My vision of heaven if I could read French better.

I hate to add a hotel bar to the list, but the bar at the George V in Paris may be worth inclusion. As good a hotel bar as I've had the pleasure to drink in, and I've had a drink in my share and then some.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:36 PM   #18
guest041110
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Sam's in Tiburron, CA On the deck when it's not too cold.
TTH, Sam’s is really, really a great place to be but then all of Tiburon and Mill Valley is cool. When it is ever not too cold in the Bay Area?
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:51 PM   #19
wgh1973
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

[QUOTE=SP Hunter;42586]In the sixties while attending Tulane I worked nights as a bar tender on Burbon Street at a Bar called Ivanhoe, met the Neville Brothers there before they made it big.=Quote]

Roll Wave!

There was a bar called Nick's off of Broad St. that made a drink called Hop, Skip and Go Naked. Bar was in what seemed to be a converted garage. Cash register was overseen by Mrs. Nick, who was ancient. Drink helped me meet a Newcombe girl.
wgh1973 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:15 PM   #20
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholetteM View Post
Yaaaaaay! World Cup.

Which team do you cheer for (both club and world cup)?

I'm a fan of Brazil and Arsenal.
Arsenal Did you say Arsenal Nicholette
Now see this is where the North/South divide comes into play in England.
I'd get SUCH a spankin' as a Northerner if I supported a southern team.
It's all about the Pool for me (Liverpool).

As for the World, call me old faithful...I'm an England supporter.
I have hope for them!! Hell, if the Red Sox can pull off a win after 70 plus years there is hope for England yet. I'm waiting to order my England shirt for the games...can't wait!!

ATL...I'm not demure when I'm watching foootie. I get down and dirty and I believe many people in South Boston and the North end might still remember that from 2006. Let's just leave it at that
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:18 PM   #21
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
Since it's World Cup time in 6 months I need to know where that is
Well, I don't need to know...but I'd really like to know. Please.

C x
Or... if you just want to see Leeds Utd upset the apple cart one more time vs. Tottenham in the FA Cup!
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:22 PM   #22
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
Or... if you just want to see Leeds Utd upset the apple cart one more time vs. Tottenham in the FA Cup!
Yes, Leeds (hometown team) are getting back into my good books again.
It has taken me a long time to forgive the management there for the atrocious way they handled certain players behaviour earlier this decade. Those players should have been locked up AND kicked off the team. Period! They lost alot of fans over that. They seem to be cleaning up their act now...and I do cheer for them again. Cautiously.

Anyway...back to the topic...
If anyone is in the UK I know some GREAT bars in the Lakes whether you support footie or not :-)
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:28 PM   #23
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
Yes, Leeds (hometown team) are getting back into my good books again.
It has taken me a long time to forgive the management there for the atrocious way they handled certain players behaviour earlier this decade. Those players should have been locked up AND kicked off the team. Period! They lost alot of fans over that. They seem to be cleaning up their act now...and I do cheer for them again. Cautiously.

Anyway...back to the topic...
If anyone is in the UK I know some GREAT bars in the Lakes whether you support footie or not :-)
Me barrio est primero!!

I don't disagree. Leeds Utd lost their way for a VERY long time... on & off the pitch. Champions League semis to League 1 in a little over a decade. Hard to figure.... So, I'm gonna blame Peter Risdale & David O'Leary! ;-p
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:42 PM   #24
ed_mustafa
Valued Poster

Jupiter's by campus in Berkley. It's been 20 years since I've crawled out of there but the blurry memories...
ed_mustafa is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:36 AM   #25
MrGiz
BANNED

Johnny White's Bar - St Peter St - French Quarter - New Orleans..... still the cheapest drinks in the French Quarter!!

Jockey Pub - Singapore - Working Girl's Pick-Up Spot

Kangaroo Pub - Kowloon, Hong Kong - Australian Pub where just about anything was possible.

Mellow Yellow Coffee Houses - Amsterdam - The way things should be!!

Mama Lou-Lou's - Escravos, Nigeria..... about as nasty as you could possibly imagine!!

??????? - Nagoya, Batam , Indonesia - Strip/Night Club - can't remember the name.... but it's the reason I'm going to Hell!

So many more......

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 06:05 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Ahhh TTH thanks fo da Memories!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post

I hate to add a hotel bar to the list, but the bar at the George V in Paris may be worth inclusion. As good a hotel bar as I've had the pleasure to drink in, and I've had a drink in my share and then some.
Don't not hate adding that bar. I will second that nomination and might add it stacks up to any bar I have ever been in. The martini's will knock your socks off or as was the case back in Oct. , my dates knickers!

http://www.google.com/search?q=knick...8&oe=utf8&rlz=

Mr Giz, have you been to Help in Rio? I heard they closed it down. Now from sunset to around 2am, sitting outside that bar was one of the finest ass viewing places in the world.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:10 AM   #27
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
.... Mr Giz, have you been to Help in Rio? I heard they closed it down. Now from sunset to around 2am, sitting outside that bar was one of the finest ass viewing places in the world.
Nope.... haven't been to Rio.... but my South American Favorite would have to be ,

Hotel Del Lago Pool Bar - Maracaibo, Venezuela - Mucho Bonita Ass Watching.... watched Miss Venezuela Pageant Swimsuit Semi-Finals there, once.

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:22 AM   #28
perdido
Valued Poster

Rick's Cafe in Negril, Jamaica. Great sunsets and swimming/cliff diving.
perdido is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:19 AM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by perdido View Post
Rick's Cafe in Negril, Jamaica. Great sunsets and swimming/cliff diving.
perdido, I've jumped from the cliff at Ricks. It appears we may have had a better experience than some. The reviews are mixed and there is danger in jumping from those cliff's. I was trying to post a pic and ran across these. Beware. I really did not care for Jamaica and have never went back. I did enjoy that sunset though.

http://www.rickscafenegril.com/
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...l_Jamaica.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
[

Kangaroo Pub - Kowloon, Hong Kong - Australian Pub where just about anything was possible.

Mellow Yellow Coffee Houses - Amsterdam - The way things should be!!

]
Yep Haven't been to the Kangaroo but the 'm' bar in Hong Kong is killer. Beautiful ladies and views. I had a lady pick me up much like a scene in "The Bucket List". I didn't know she was a pro until we made it to the room and by that time I didn't care.

http://www.mandarinoriental.com/hong..._lounge/m_bar/
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:22 AM   #30
Omahan
Secretary of State

Golden Nile in Angeles City, Philippines.
Omahan is offline   Quote