Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should the Diamonds and Tuxedos forum have a no overt advertising policy
Yes - No ads, just racy posts and naked avatars 26 56.52%
No - Post whatever you want 20 43.48%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-15-2010, 08:09 PM   #16
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

What are the odds I would be asked to start a list? For those familiar with my history, I would say history does indeed have a way of repeating itself.

Noooo! Not again! I learned my lesson the first time around. Unlike an old dog, I can be taught.
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:18 PM   #17
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

I'm not sure if this was a serious question or not, but I'll offer a serious answer. I'm fine with ads but prefer they have a different section so readers don't have to sift thru them. The problem is I'm not sure this section, set up as a "general interest" section, can (???I don't know and of this techie stuff???) easily be set up like a City forum where you have "provider ads," "coed discussion," and the rest.

But then if D&T is as popular as others are saying in threads/posts/etc. maybe it is worth looking into setting it up a like a City Forum with multiple headings
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:26 PM   #18
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
But then if D&T is as popular as others are saying in threads/posts/etc. maybe it is worth looking into setting it up a like a City Forum with multiple headings
Or maybe we could get a 'travel' heading. Didn't you suggest that for aspd? Women traveling outside of their home city could post their dates. I would still want to be able to mention travel dates in my sig.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:31 PM   #19
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

How about a thread pinned to the top of the forum for travel plans
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:32 PM   #20
guest051510-1
Miss America

I think we should still be allowed to put our travel date in the signature lines.

The idea of a "travel" forum for ads for when a girl is touring is OK, but I would think they would be better placed in the city forum the girl is already planning on traveling to.

However, having a place for girls that will travel TO the client would be nice. Some ladies only work locally, but for those that can be imported to the client would make a whole world market available to him in one forum. Then the client doesn't have to see what city she is in or traveling to, he will just need to know her rates and the cost of her flight.

Just my .02
Old 01-15-2010, 08:45 PM   #21
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva View Post
I think we should still be allowed to put our travel date in the signature lines.

The idea of a "travel" forum for ads for when a girl is touring is OK, but I would think they would be better placed in the city forum the girl is already planning on traveling to.

However, having a place for girls that will travel TO the client would be nice. Some ladies only work locally, but for those that can be imported to the client would make a whole world market available to him in one forum. Then the client doesn't have to see what city she is in or traveling to, he will just need to know her rates and the cost of her flight.

Just my .02
I have no problem with a single section of basically ads - travelling or not - for Diamonds and let any verified provider that cares to participate do so, I just don't want to get back into that whole idea of "qualifying" someone as a "diamond" or formerly "HDH" -- hopefully reputations set people apart but it is still inclusive.

The problem I have with the answer of "just post in the city you are in (or traveling) to" is often folks might get lost in the shuffle or not reach their target market. By way of analogy, there are some companies better served by advertising in their local paper; others in say the WSJ because they truly are "national" or "international" in scope. If it can be done why not the ladies have both?
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:46 PM   #22
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I like the idea of having a more discreet place to advertise. I rarely posted an ad in the city I was visiting on aspd, and really don't want to do it on ECCIE. We don't appeal to the masses, why advertise to the masses? If a gentleman is looking for a higher end lady this forum seems like the first place he would look. Kind of like the VIP ads on Eros.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:51 PM   #23
guest051510-1
Miss America

I think if I was going to Dallas, I would get more locals by posting in the "Dallas" forum than a "Travel" forum. However, I am very keen on a "World" forum. All the ladies that are available to travel could post there. It would be a "Diamond" type for "Tux" types w/out all the "what is..." that goes along. It would be for anyone who is not just local, but offers multi-day travel to anywhere.

You could call it the "World Showcase" if Epcot doesn't mind.

eta: OK, now that I have read Ans and Alt's post, I see the error of my ways. But, maybe we could do both.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:02 PM   #24
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I think if I was going to Dallas, I would get more locals by posting in the "Dallas" forum than a "Travel" forum.
For two years I have traveled to Dallas every month to six weeks. The two times that I placed an ad in the Dallas forum, I wasn't impressed. It seems there were a lot of lurkers that frequented the HDH forum.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:41 PM   #25
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
I am very keen on a "World" forum. All the ladies that are available to travel could post there. It would be a "Diamond" type for "Tux" types w/out all the "what is..." that goes along. It would be for anyone who is not just local, but offers multi-day travel to anywhere.
I second that.
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:56 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Are we Locust?

How about supporting the site through advertising dollars and leaving your advertising to the appropriate place? Now the flip side.....Why should some that PAY to keep the site running feel comfy about some (read Diamonds HDH's) piggyback off their efforts?

Call me pragmatic but I do understand why a paying advertiser would start a thread when they see a bunch of ladies doing the exact same thing (advertising) , yet not paying to support the site.

Of course people want a FREE place to advertise. Is that really the best long term business plan for BOTH parties? This site is afterall trying to make a buck. It seems some forget this small point.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:25 AM   #27
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

I've missed more than one traveler to my city because I didn't shop around hitting banners to see if they were coming.
Make a place here for it. One stop shopping.
I can be lazy too.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:59 AM   #28
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

I"m with PJ. No ads for a lot of reasons.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:13 AM   #29
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

FWIW I think any lady that travels is better suited to place an ad in the forum of the appropriate city she is traveling to. If she has a showcase, she can also post travel updates in her showcase.

I do know a few of the "Diamond" ladies would get my attention.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:17 AM   #30
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP Hunter View Post
I do know a few of the "Diamond" ladies would get my attention.
Geez SP, are there any ladies who don't get your attention?
Rudyard K is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women