Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2012, 03:01 PM   #46
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Bullshit. Romney will go the way Wall Street and the major corporations tell him. You are delusional.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:02 PM   #47
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Interesting; In my Democratic neighborhood I am seeing a few Ron Paul signs on yards of people that had Vote Obama just 3 years ago.....you might be right IIFFOFRDB !

Very good insight; I haven't seen any polling on that narrow issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I know 2 Demos that voted for Obamy and they both are going to vote for Paul. I think Paul will pull more from Obamy than us. It's all good.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:03 PM   #48
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Bullshit back; Romney will go the way that the Republicans have the votes in the House !

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Bullshit. Romney will go the way Wall Street and the major corporations tell him. You are delusional.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:10 PM   #49
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I was right. You're delusional. At least I hope you're happy there.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:29 PM   #50
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

COG; you're saying if the House passess legislation, Romney won't support it....because he takes his ques from Goldman et al................

you're the one who is not thinking straight COG........

and the dilllusion one in the room is you for thinking there is no differnece between Obama and the Repubican candidate....and futher dillusioned by thinking the unlikely election of the Lip Party candidate will ever happen....
Old 01-26-2012, 03:36 PM   #51
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Where do you think the House and Senate leaders get their orders? LMAO!
Old 01-26-2012, 03:39 PM   #52
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You need to keep up with things COG; take your Centrium one a day.......this thread is ahead of your slow mind.........................w e already passed that point.............

Like I said, elect more constitutionally conservative representatives and Romney will have no choice but to govern with the legislature he is handed.................but you have sugarplum dreams of a Liberatarain Party take over !

You're the one living in never never land old guy.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:44 PM   #53
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
hahahahaha

YUP.

OR ... who pays the Lobbyist?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:45 PM   #54
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

They (House and Senate) must be gettting different orders from the same folks these days; que Keystone.......Democrats (presumably controlled by Goldman) say no, but Republicans (presumably also controled by Goldman) say yes.......................how do you explain that?

Your world view of our poltical process is sorely deficient and conspiracy centered............

It is a lazy mind that looks for boogey man who don't exist; but it certainly keeps your world view intact.

Quote:
Old 01-26-2012, 06:21 PM   #55
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
but COG will throw his vote away falsely thinking there is "no difference" between Obama and Romney.
I have to take issue with your comment about "throwing the vote away".

Its his right to vote as he chooses, there is no such thing as a "wasted vote".

only partisan party hacks would consider such a thing a "wasted vote" when they want to game a result their way in favor of a candidate they are backing.

so, I guess this makes you a partisan party hack.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:54 PM   #56
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I am all for alternative party platforms and change; but for loons to say "there is no difference between Obama and Romney/Santorum/Gingrich" is crazy talk.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:27 PM   #57
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

WW, if you live in the fantasy world where what we think matters, good for you. It doesn't exist. The apparent differences which are seen are for show, to make us think we have a selection. We don't. As long as there is a Democrat or Republican in the White House, nothing of substance will change.

The difference here is that you trust the government. I don't. You trust the system. I don't.

Look back. When was the last time we had a major party candidate who offered serious change? Probably Barry Goldwater. He was soundly defeated. Since then, the country has been heading in the same direction. Some presidents moved us there faster, others slower, but the direction has not changed. If Republicans had the answers, they would have taken care of things when they had the Congress under President Bush. If Democrats had the answers they would have fixed things with Clinton his first two years, or Obama in his first two years. You speak of incrementalism. What incrementalism? If a train is heading off a cliff, you don't want it do it more slowly, you want to stop the damn thing and turn it around. Romney may slow it down, as may Gingrich or Santorum, but they won't change the direction.

As long as the debt keeps piling up, what they promise is meaningless. The owners of the debt will foreclose someday. And guess what? Some of those owners are in Beijing. But most of the owners are in New York, and on Wall Street. You think they don't get what they want? Bullshit. They OWN us! Sorry to hit you with reality. But that is how it is.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women