Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59979
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47588
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-11-2011, 08:41 AM   #1
miss_leah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7975
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I am usually not mean but..........

El Paso you SUCK!!!!!! Every single appt. I had here canceled last min. Thanks a lot guys! You all always complain if and when a lady does that to you, however, I guess it's okay for you all to do it! Suppose I just won't be coming back here. I really wouldn't even be this mad but I get here a day earlier than planned to accommodate requests. Drove straight from San Antonio, I don't recommend that drive to anybody in their right mind without satellite radio! Then you all do this. Really? It's just rude. One more thing, thanks so much for paying the cancellation fee (being sarcastic), wish I could review you fella's.

Now off to New Mexico where they hopefully have some manners!

Oh and maybe you fella's in Abilene should come down and teach these fella's some manners......

End of b***h session....
Old 06-11-2011, 09:00 AM   #2
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I would like to wish you good luck in your future endeavors.
Old 06-11-2011, 09:01 AM   #3
miss_leah
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks...
Old 06-11-2011, 09:10 AM   #4
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

I would like to hear both sides of the story....
Old 06-11-2011, 09:33 AM   #5
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
I would like to hear both sides of the story....
I don't know if there is another side. Especially if the people who canceled are not Eccie members. Miss Leah stated every single appointment canceled on her. I have read of at least one El Paso review on her. So that is odd...
Old 06-11-2011, 09:37 AM   #6
miss_leah
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Crypt, I would like to hear the other side as well. One guy did give very good reason, his daycare provider did not show up. The other's didn't give reason at all.

Three: A El Paso review on me?? Where?? Could you please link me to it? I have not seen anybody at all here so if somebody is writing fake reviews, they need turned in...
Old 06-11-2011, 10:18 AM   #7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_leah View Post
Three: A El Paso review on me?? Where?? Could you please link me to it? I have not seen anybody at all here so if somebody is writing fake reviews, they need turned in...
No can do. It is in the private area of a message board. It was a positive review though.

Just an FYI and tip - maybe to other providers since you seem sour on El Paso, Texas, USA:

Consider using the Co-Ed section of this forum to talk about your trip to El Paso. The Provider Ad section is flooded with Lubbock and Midland ads. Nothing wrong with that but I have stopped looking in that section. Of course, I have missed out a few traveling providers because of that habit.

This might sound odd but consider using BP in addition to Eccie (when in El Paso). There are a number of different forums El Pasoans use but all frequent BP. Eccie isn't king in El Paso. I would use Ashley as a template. She uses BP but links to and/or references her Eccie and p411 handles. That separates her from the BP riff raff.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:34 AM   #8
miss_leah
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I will contact the mods due to the fact that I haven't seen anybody here. It could have been an Abilene fella but not somebody from El Paso.
Not sour, just put yourself in my shoes. You plan a trip and then go out of your way to accommodate people. Drive straight from San Antonio to be here when requested and then nobody show's. Not cool. That is like you getting up by several ladies after driving to San Antonio to see them, just saying it's not cool at all.
I only take at the most 3 appointments a day, so when my schedule is full there was no need to keep posting and posting or trying other avenues, however, thank you for the future advise. Also, if you have to cancel that's okay too, things do come up but try to do so asap so a lady can make other plans. Just like if you were going to see somebody on your lunch break and that is the only time you have: The lady cancels on you at 1030 you may be able to find somebody else. The lady cancels on you at 1155 you are eating at applebee's. It just sucks when people aren't considerate esp. when you go out of your way to accommodate.

Now off to contact the mod to make sure some el paso guys isn't telling lies... Only west tx guys i have seen are in Abilene.
Old 06-11-2011, 12:38 PM   #9
Valued Poster

Quote:
I will contact the mods due to the fact that I haven't seen anybody here.
Quote:
Now off to contact the mod to make sure some el paso guys isn't telling lies... Only west tx guys i have seen are in Abilene.
It was not this site.
Old 06-11-2011, 12:41 PM   #10
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Isn't that like saying I caught a 100lb fish but I was by myself and when the fish jumped out of the boat my camera fell into the lake?

I'm not saying either one of you are right or wrong but TPC provide the lady the info in private or let it go.
Old 06-11-2011, 12:45 PM   #11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Isn't that like saying I caught a 100lb fish but I was by myself and when the fish jumped out of the boat my camera fell into the lake?
Nope. Not like that at all.

Quote:
I'm not saying either one of you are right or wrong but TPC provide the lady the info in private or let it go.
Nothing but good dialogue here so there is no reason to let it go. There is no right or wrong in this situation so we don't need anyone to step in.

Old 06-11-2011, 12:48 PM   #12
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

No, it is pure he said/she said and you should discuss this with the lady in private and provide her the info or let it go.
Old 06-11-2011, 12:52 PM   #13
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, it is pure he said/she said and you should discuss this with the lady in private and provide her the info or let it go.
It is not he said/she said. I take her word for it if she says all of her El Paso appointments canceled. I just shared what I read at another site. That is what message boards are for - information sharing. I don't have to let it go as I have no stake in the matter. I have no reason to discuss this in private. It is not a private matter. What is wrong with actual activity on this board? Don't read the thread if it bothers you so much.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:04 PM   #14
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Sure it is a private matter. She was asking for proof so she can correct a false review if that was what it is and you said it was in a private message board. One would think in private you could give the lady the time/date of the review and who the reviewer is. If the info is not really her or during a time she would have been in El Paso, then you would also be able to give her info on how to contact the mods for that site so that she could protect her interests as well.

Yes, this board is for sharing and you opened another door that she is asking you to help her with to make sure the info provided was hers. If someone came on this board or another board claiming to be you, good or bad, you would want to make sure the information is accurate. You insist on proof from providers. Seems she is simply asking the same in kind.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:56 PM   #15
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sure it is a private matter. She was asking for proof so she can correct a false review if that was what it is and you said it was in a private message board. One would think in private you could give the lady the time/date of the review and who the reviewer is. If the info is not really her or during a time she would have been in El Paso, then you would also be able to give her info on how to contact the mods for that site so that she could protect her interests as well.
I understand the point you are trying to make but that section is private for a reason. I am not going to give out any information from that area of that forum. You can agree or disagree. I passed on what I felt comfortable passing on.

Quote:
Yes, this board is for sharing and you opened another door that she is asking you to help her with to make sure the info provided was hers. If someone came on this board or another board claiming to be you, good or bad, you would want to make sure the information is accurate. You insist on proof from providers. Seems she is simply asking the same in kind.
Again, I understand the point you are trying to make. I don't agree with it. Your examples don't exactly jive but I understand why you went there. I can insist on proof all I want - providers don't always comply. If anything, you are making more a stink about this than she is. Maybe you should let it go.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women