Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2024, 04:51 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Want to compare infraction pages anyone? With the exception of yssup!
I post in a lot of forums. The moderation is tough here in the national political playpen. But it's fair. More magas by far have been banned than dem posters as of late. The more we rtm the stricter staff is gonna be. If all of us ease up we get a lil more wiggle room. My self and all of us are guilty in some degree.
I believe in today's icky. bio is the most consistent and fair. Not all forums are like here in that regard.
Suggestion to the op. Take a break. I do sometimes.
This election is unlike any other before. Neither side is really happy with who's on the ticket. It's difficult times. And the frustration is showing.
Op. Just take a break from this forum. Come back and contribute.
Words to the wise ... and in terms of which forums are moderated most fairly, I'll agree. (ish)

1B1 is smart to back off before he commits the aggregious sin of speaking to conspiracy theorists like they were conspiracy theorists.

Of course, it could be part of a globalist leftist plot ...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 07:30 PM   #17
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I think he's frustrated having to deal with comments like yours, Jackie. I don't blame him.

The MAGA mindset is difficult to understand for logical, thoughtful posters like 1b1 (and others.)
Not difficult to understand.

The Democrat hatred for anything Trump runs so deep that they are willing to let the Country go to hell in a handbasket.

The living proof is their support for the old, senile, stupid, lying corrupt piece of shit that they are willing to give a second term.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 05:50 AM   #18
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Jackie, I'm certainly no Democrat. And this time of year, when it is time to reconcile my taxes for 2023, I am about as a Republican as it gets. So why do folks like me who are neither Dems nor liberals hate Trump as a potential president? Riddle me that shit... anyway, that's way off topic so don't answer. And if you answered correctly (you won't), it would fuck up your narrative so don't waste your time trying.

Back to the topic now. 1b1, I enjoy your posts, so I hope you don't stay away too long. Nothing is wrong with taking a break when you get annoyed with some of the stupid shit posted by many in this forum. My unsolicited advice is what I always say, never forget the audience. But most importantly to avoid points, watch the direct inflammatory insults, even when you know it is the truth. Just my 2 cents because I'm not a mod.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 08:26 AM   #19
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Maybe 1b1 is prudent. Another poster here just got shown the door.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 08:59 AM   #20
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
I think he's frustrated having to deal with comments like yours, Jackie. I don't blame him.

The MAGA mindset is difficult to understand for logical, thoughtful posters like 1b1 (and others.)

Interesting: To avoid a topic hijack and getting pointed, I would invite anyone to start a thread whose topic is defining "The MAGA Mindset" from the liberal-progressive perspective.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 05:27 PM   #21
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:

I'll go through my time here. Posting in bursts. Then forget about this platform for months.

1B1 has made his mark here. I hope we all hope he returns. Reputation is everything. It's in the fuckin' handle name. Come on!

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women