Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2017, 10:25 AM   #256
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The 2010 Census is a VALID source that shows the population of voting age, M T Brain Socket. That you imagine there's a better source proves how fucking stupid you really are, M T Brain Socket.

Yes it was pretty close. Close enough to prove your numbers are wrong with it or the actual numbers you idiot. That is the whole point. the number of registered voters is less than the estimated eligible. 5 million registered is well under the number eligible.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 04:41 PM   #257
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Even though Mr. DOTY 5 Times might quit " campaigning " due to his " Lyin Lyndon-esque ' run away with this election, can't we still continue to " roust " the " absentee " cemetery voters to his victory like the lyin libs do on every important election ? !?!?! I've benn to MANY veterans funerals that have given me their " proxy " vote to vote AGAINST anything associated with the fudge packers, rainbow flag bearers and gloryhole operators !
The Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM just ain't happy without his DOTY crown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
You were right Yssup! That one nut-licker will reply to anything.
Ever since he lost his Snuggle buddy Luke he has tried to court every homophobic dotard on the forum.
I see he even has a matching tagline now. They make a cute couple.IBRey
You'd be the nut-licker cuddling up to the dip-shit emeritus, M T Brain Socket.

Quote:
Yes it was pretty close. Close enough to prove your numbers are wrong with it or the actual numbers you idiot. That is the whole point. the number of registered voters is less than the estimated eligible. 5 million registered is well under the number eligible.
Once again you prove that you're too stupid to understand what you read, M T Brain Socket. JW reported that Los Angeles county officials reported that the number is "a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age", M T Brain Socket. No where in the article does it say what you are misrepresenting it says in this forum, M T Brain Socket. Hence, you've been handed your miserable, no-account ass every time you say it says something different, M T Brain Socket.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 09:45 AM   #258
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM just ain't happy without his DOTY crown.

You'd be the nut-licker cuddling up to the dip-shit emeritus, M T Brain Socket.

Once again you prove that you're too stupid to understand what you read, M T Brain Socket. JW reported that Los Angeles county officials reported that the number is "a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age", M T Brain Socket. No where in the article does it say what you are misrepresenting it says in this forum, M T Brain Socket. Hence, you've been handed your miserable, no-account ass every time you say it says something different, M T Brain Socket.
WTF? If you could do simple math you would see my numbers are based on that idiot. There was 5 million voters registered so show me how that is 144% of the eligible. And JW did not report that either. they repeated a rumor and what they meant was there were a 144% of registered voters of the amount that actually voted. As in 3.5 million X 144% is 5.4 million ( numbers are rounded to help the imbecile understand them)
Old 02-06-2018, 03:43 PM   #259
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

So here is the latest on the I B a Liars assertion of so many extra voters in LA county.
http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-...166187232.html
Quote:
California voter registration stood at 19.4 million as of February. No California county is anywhere close to having more voters than its estimated number of citizens deemed eligible to vote.
Quote:
Dean Logan, the registrar-recorder/county clerk for Los Angeles County, which has about 1.3 million inactive voters, said the lists serve as a voting “fail-safe” for people who have moved and are otherwise eligible to vote. A relative handful of inactive voters showed up last fall, he said.
So there you have it. The correct amount and the reason for having them all rolled into one. Seems like IB is wrong again LOL! Here is some light reading.
https://www.eac.gov/assets/1/6/2016_...ive_Report.pdf
Old 02-06-2018, 04:31 PM   #260
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So here is the latest on the I B a Liars assertion of so many extra voters in LA county.
http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-...166187232.html

So there you have it. The correct amount and the reason for having them all rolled into one. Seems like IB is wrong again LOL! Here is some light reading.

https://www.eac.gov/assets/1/6/2016_...ive_Report.pdf
Your own article explains exactly how JW arrived at the number they did, M T Brain Socket, and California law stipulates that any one turning up at the poll using the name of any one of those names on the inactive lists are entitled to vote, you dick-sucking queer ... and the names are posted publicly in the polling place on the day of the election encouraging voter fraud, M T Brain Socket.

Quote:
Judicial Watch’s claim rests on its inclusion of “inactive voters” – people who have been removed from active rolls ...

Quote:
“All one need do is look at the posted list, memorize a name and address, repeat it to the poll worker, and receive that person’s ballot, no questions asked,” said the EIP in its press release.

(Washington Times)

U B the lying, cock-sucking queer, M T Brain Socket.
Old 02-07-2018, 12:53 AM   #261
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Your own article explains exactly how JW arrived at the number they did, M T Brain Socket, and California law stipulates that any one turning up at the poll using the name of any one of those names on the inactive lists are entitled to vote, you dick-sucking queer ... and the names are posted publicly in the polling place on the day of the election encouraging voter fraud, M T Brain Socket.

So. if " Juan Gomez " is on the inactive list, reckon MT Fluffer thinks that there will ONLY be ONE " Juan Gomez " voting in that precinct ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 12:26 PM   #262
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your own article explains exactly how JW arrived at the number they did, M T Brain Socket, and California law( You mean all state laws. An inactive voter is someone whom has registered and voted before but missed the last two elections is all you idiot) stipulates that any one turning up at the poll using the name of any one of those names on the inactive lists are entitled to vote, you dick-sucking queer ... and the names are posted publicly in the polling place on the day of the election encouraging voter fraud, M T Brain Socket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
So. if " Juan Gomez " is on the inactive list, reckon MT Fluffer thinks that there will ONLY be ONE " Juan Gomez " voting in that precinct ? Do you even know what an inactive voter is? It is someone that has not voted in two elections is all.
Couple of fucking dotards we have here. You are trying to say because there are "inactive" voters you are correct? When you add the active and inactive you still have less that the eligible you idiots.There would have to be 5 million inactive voters for you to be right.

Quote:
Dean Logan, the registrar-recorder/county clerk for Los Angeles County, which has about 1.3 million inactive voters, said the lists serve as a voting “fail-safe” for people who have moved and are otherwise eligible to vote. A relative handful of inactive voters showed up last fall, he said.

Judicial Watch, he said, “misrepresents how voting statistics are compiled in California.”

In a statement, Padilla called Judicial Watch’s claims “baseless” and designed to “advance the Trump commission's sham voter fraud agenda.” The threatened lawsuit, he said, “represents the latest in a series of coordinated attacks on the voting rights of American citizens.”

Los Angeles County has the following
Registered voters-5258137
Census eligible-6046750
Secy of State eligible 6237395
Registration rate-84.3%
Old 02-07-2018, 12:33 PM   #263
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Couple of fucking dotards we have here. You are trying to say because there are "inactive" voters you are correct? When you add the active and inactive you still have less that the eligible you idiots.There would have to be 5 million inactive voters for you to be right.

Los Angeles County has the following
Registered voters-5258137
Census eligible-6046750
Secy of State eligible 6237395
Registration rate-84.3%
The LA County Voter Registrar's report to JW says you're a fucking mental retard, M T Brain Socket.
Old 02-07-2018, 01:27 PM   #264
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
The LA County Voter Registrar's report to JW says you're a fucking mental retard, M T Brain Socket.
Really? That is all you have to say? You know I am right but too big of an asshole to admit it. I have found the real numbers and you are a fucking lying little bitch.
Old 02-07-2018, 01:34 PM   #265
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Really? That is all you have to say? You know I am right but too big of an asshole to admit it. I have found the real numbers and you are a fucking lying little bitch.
Actually, M T Brain Socket, the only thing you've demonstrated in this forum is that you're a stupid, lying queer -- and never "right", you leftist, Marxist son-of-a-bitch.
Old 02-07-2018, 03:33 PM   #266
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually, M T Brain Socket, the only thing you've demonstrated in this forum is that you're a stupid, lying queer -- and never "right", you leftist, Marxist son-of-a-bitch.
Okay, show me where my numbers are wrong then. If you are so smart you should be able to prove it instead of riding on an off-handed comment made by a JW stooge.
Old 02-07-2018, 04:10 PM   #267
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Okay, show me where my numbers are wrong then. If you are so smart you should be able to prove it instead of riding on an off-handed comment made by a JW stooge.

It's very elementary to see and understand that your numbers don't equal what L.A. officials reported to JW, M T Brain Socket.
Old 02-08-2018, 10:38 AM   #268
themystic
Valued Poster

Back to the original question. When will IB quit lying?. Evidence has surfaced that he is having mental problems. Please close the tread. We shouldnt pick on the weak and helpless. Let me know if you need anything IB. Im here for you Brother!
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:18 AM   #269
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Back to the original question. When will IB quit lying?. Evidence has surfaced that he is having mental problems. Please close the tread. We shouldnt pick on the weak and helpless. Let me know if you need anything IB. Im here for you Brother!
Go play in the street, mistake.
Old 02-08-2018, 05:29 PM   #270
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

bambino is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women