Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2018, 10:39 AM   #286
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Is your son in front of you or behind you? Or do you switch around? Is that a Friday night happening in your trailer park?
You must be at the back then. Why else would you be obsessed with PM's You figure everyone else gets a little butt action, why shouldn't you. LOL!

I think you should ask your "Inamorato Mod" to join you. Then you can get the anal attention you desire.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:48 AM   #287
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
You must be at the back then. Why else would you be obsessed with PM's You figure everyone else gets a little butt action, why shouldn't you. LOL!

I think you should ask your "Inamorato Mod" to join you. Then you can get the anal attention you desire.
You’re the one who sent unsolicited PMs to me and reads my reviews you cockstalkng Homo. Funny why you quit sending them you retarded miscreant.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:50 AM   #288
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You’re the one who sent unsolicited PMs to me and reads my reviews you cockstalkng Homo. Funny why you quit sending them you retarded miscreant.
You said you liked PM's so I sent you a few. I didn't know you meant the other kind. LOL!
I quit sending them when you found the right Mods dick to suck.
AS for unsolicited, You dared me to then cried like a little baby! Are all republican faggs as touchy as you? If you recall nobody would have known you are Bi if you had not run your pie hole. You should have erased your post before time was up.
Old 02-13-2018, 11:54 AM   #289
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
You said you liked PM's so I sent you a few. I didn't know you meant the other kind. LOL!
I quit sending them when you found the right Mods dick to suck.
AS for unsolicited, You dared me to then cried like a little baby! Are all republican faggs as touchy as you? If you recall nobody would have known you are Bi if you had not run your pie hole. You should have erased your post before time was up.
I dared you because you’re stupid and took the bait. Just like I did to you in the Pgh forum. How many points do you have now? 20? I dare you to keep behaving like the gay troll like you are dipshit.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 12:15 PM   #290
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Hell no! That fucker will lie till the cows come home.
Talking about YOURSELF and YOUR hero LUBED WIDE ASS AGAIN, huh Fluffer !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 12:22 PM   #291
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
So now that we know you are sewn in to the human centipede chain. We know you are not the leader I would assume it is Trump, IB, You, Lusty, Gey Rey and Wacko

ASSume ? nah Fluffer, anything dealing with one man EATING another man's ass would be YOU and the rest of the reach-around crew. With YOU being in the second position picking YOUR hero LUBE'S dingleberries ! Can't make out who the rest of YOUR reach-around crew members are but can bet that WTF, who likes the " air-tight " position, and assup ( an ass sucker from WAY back ) is in that line somewhere ! And EKIM, who never misses a chance at picking dingleberries, has got to be " sniffing " around there somewhere ! But, nice try at DEFLECTION again !
Old 02-13-2018, 12:28 PM   #292
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
I dared you because you’re stupid and took the bait. Just like I did to you in the Pgh forum. How many points do you have now? 20? I dare you to keep behaving like the gay troll like you are dipshit.
The " gay troll " lists " service industry " as his " occupation " . Providing a dingleberry picking " service ' at his local gloryholes and to his hero Lube Wide Ass must be that " service industry " occupation !!!!!
Old 02-15-2018, 11:25 AM   #293
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
No not 20 dipshit. And no I did not get points when you dared me either. Why don't you post those PM's I sent? By the way they were solicited by you agreeing to our bet that you welshed on as always.
Old 02-15-2018, 12:01 PM   #294
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
! am playing with myself and thinking about my hero LUBED WIDE ASS AGAIN, cause I B A Fluffer !
Quote:
I B A Fluffer, anything dealing with one man EATING another man's ass would be In my wheelhouse. With Me being in the fifth position picking the corn out of Lusty's shit! I can't make out who the rest of my pod members are but can bet that IB likes the " air-tight " position, and Bambino ( an ass sucker from WAY back ) is in that line somewhere ! And Wacko, who never misses a chance at picking dingleberries, has got to be " sniffing " around there somewhere ! But, nice try at DEFLECTION again !
Quote:
The " Bad ass mother fucker MT " lists " service industry " as his " occupation " . Providing a Cuckolding service to all the Conservatives that can not satisfy their wives " '
Hey Gey Rey, where did you get the idea for the Red tagline filled with garbage? Not very original LOL!
Old 02-15-2018, 12:08 PM   #295
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Hey Gey Rey, where did you get the idea for Red tagline filled with garbage? No very original LOL!

You're an emotionally disturbed retard, M T Brain Socket.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 12:56 PM   #296
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

You're an emotionally disturbed retard, M T Brain Socket.
I wasn't talking to you, or was I ?
Old 02-15-2018, 01:01 PM   #297
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I wasn't talking to you, or was I ?
The topic of the day is to point out mental illness when it surfaces, M T Brain Socket. It's obvious you need a psych eval for public safety, M T Brain Socket.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women