Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2017, 09:58 AM   #91
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Blunt Bitch, you better stay out all restrooms at HEB!
You could get hurt, again...
Another pointless comment from one of the fellow "centipods". Its okay, you did your best. Its just that you have no game and nothing you ever comment seems to be relevant to the conversation. You must be the "slow" alter. LOL!
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 10:12 AM   #92
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
You took the bet and lost so let's see you leave for a month you pussy. You said it was 144% and I baited you into admitting it was 112% ( asserted) You are a liar and you know it. This proves everything I ever said about you. You are an arrogant know-it-all lying Pedant. By the way I do not give blow jobs I receive them, just not from you, but even if i did you would still be a bet welshing lying Pedant asshole. So tell me did they file 112% or 144%? You are a fucking moron if you think anyone besides one of the other "centipods" are are gonna back you up.
The only thing here that is 112% is a half measure of your bullshit, M T Brain Socket. You can take that and your other lies and shove them up your overly abused ass, M T Brain Socket.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 02:17 PM   #93
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Buh BYE, IBLyin!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 04:18 PM   #94
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The only thing here that is 112% is a half measure of your bullshit, M T Brain Socket. You can take that and your other lies and shove them up your overly abused ass, M T Brain Socket.
I knew you were gonna be a welsher. What a fucking pussy. You knew all along that you were lying and yet you still keep up the bullshit. Funny how you act so smart but did not think that by you pinning it on the JW -, it would be your undoing. Did you not know the numbers were public knowledge?
Old 11-06-2017, 04:51 PM   #95
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I knew you were gonna be a welsher. What a fucking pussy. You knew all along that you were lying and yet you still keep up the bullshit. Funny how you act so smart but did not think that by you pinning it on the JW -, it would be your undoing. Did you not know the numbers were public knowledge?
You've demonstrated that you are too stupid to know a damn thing, M T Brain Socket. Everything else you post is a lie, M T Brain Socket.
Old 11-06-2017, 05:01 PM   #96
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You've demonstrated that you are too stupid to know a damn thing, M T Brain Socket. Everything else you post is a lie, M T Brain Socket.
I am clearly smarter than you so what does that say about you? I boxed you in and there is no way out. You put that ignorant shit on your tagline and it blew up in your face. I think I will nickname you the "Angry Pirate" LOL You can say I am a liar all you want but with just a few clicks of a button everyone can see you are wrong about the numbers and a fucking welshing coward as well. You live in a dream world of conservative hysteria. Your kind is why we have a lunatic in the White house. You had several candidates that were much more qualified but you saw a little bit of yourself in him. And so do I. An arrogant Pedant Lunatic. LOL!
Old 11-06-2017, 05:18 PM   #97
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am clearly smarter than you so what does that say about you? I boxed you in and there is no way out. You put that ignorant shit on your tagline and it blew up in your face. I think I will nickname you the "Angry Pirate" LOL You can say I am a liar all you want but with just a few clicks of a button everyone can see you are wrong about the numbers and a fucking welshing coward as well. You live in a dream world of conservative hysteria. Your kind is why we have a lunatic in the White house. You had several candidates that were much more qualified but you saw a little bit of yourself in him. And so do I. An arrogant Pedant Lunatic. LOL!

No, M T Brain Socket, you are not smart. That you keep saying you are shows just how fucking stupid you are, M T Brain Socket.
Old 11-07-2017, 06:43 AM   #98
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

No, M T Brain Socket, you are not smart. That you keep saying you are shows just how fucking stupid you are, M T Brain Socket.
I didn't say I was smart. I just said I was smarter than you lol. I thought you were in to people that talked about how smart they were all the time. Or maybe your just glamoured by the orange wig.
Either way you are a lying mother fucker. And a dumb one at that.
Old 11-07-2017, 07:26 AM   #99
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Anyone who quotes a dictionary as a pillar of his arguments is a fucking idiot, too.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 07:57 AM   #100
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I didn't say I was smart. I just said I was smarter than you lol. I thought you were in to people that talked about how smart they were all the time. Or maybe your just glamoured by the orange wig.
Either way you are a lying mother fucker. And a dumb one at that.

You had your lying ass handed to you "in tack" as a biblical scholar, M T Brain Socket; so, don't you for one moment fantasize that you have any intelligence beyond autonomic functions that allow you to continue to waste air, M T Brain Socket.

Old 11-07-2017, 10:00 AM   #101
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

You had your lying ass handed to you "in tack" as a biblical scholar, M T Brain Socket; so, don't you for one moment fantasize that you have any intelligence beyond autonomic functions that allow you to continue to waste air, M T Brain Socket.

So what you are saying is I am an illiterate hillbilly? Yet I am still smarter than you! LOL! what a fucking lying loser you have become. By the way I watched your tutorial on the art of dirt bike riding. You were awesome!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k57F2GlJqnU
Old 11-07-2017, 11:12 AM   #102
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So what you are saying is I am an illiterate hillbilly? Yet I am still smarter than you! LOL! what a fucking lying loser you have become. By the way I watched your tutorial on the art of dirt bike riding. You were awesome!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k57F2GlJqnU
You're obviously too stupid to understand even the simplest concept, M T Brain Socket. You're too stupid to be an illiterate hillbilly, M T Brain Socket.
Old 11-07-2017, 01:26 PM   #103
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Default Just call me Davis

Quote:
You're obviously too stupid to understand even the simplest concept, M T Brain Socket. You're too stupid to be an illiterate hillbilly, M T Brain Socket.
"simplest concept"? Give me a fucking break. After all of this you are gonna say I do not understand the concept of you making shit up? Just because you are a fan of Fox news math does not mean the rest of the world is. Maybe what you mean is you "feel" like there was 3.25 million too many voters. You are a liar and a phony. You have been proven wrong and are a lying bet welshing crybaby. You sound like the asshole (juror#3) in 12 angry men.
Old 11-07-2017, 03:21 PM   #104
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
"simplest concept"? Give me a fucking break. After all of this you are gonna say I do not understand the concept of you making shit up? Just because you are a fan of Fox news math does not mean the rest of the world is. Maybe what you mean is you "feel" like there was 3.25 million too many voters. You are a liar and a phony. You have been proven wrong and are a lying bet welshing crybaby. You sound like the asshole (juror#3) in 12 angry men.
You'd be the jackass that is lying and making things up, M T Brain Socket. Math is math, M T Brain Socket. No doubt you were mentally as well as anally impacted with your ass "in tack", M T Brain Socket.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:45 AM   #105
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You'd be the jackass that is lying and making things up, M T Brain Socket. Math is math, M T Brain Socket. No doubt you were mentally as well as anally impacted with your ass "in tack", M T Brain Socket.
Still not gone? You are a welshing liar. And in your case math is not simply math. You took numbers that were speculations and blended them together to say whatever you wanted them to. That is not math, that is how your team spins everything to suit them. If you are so good at grammar answer this. When I call you a "Pedant Liar", which word is the attributive verb? Since you like sucking Russian dicks so much. maybe I should refer to you as IB Kinbote from now on.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women