Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2021, 03:54 PM   #1
copperhead1967
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Worst encounter of all time and why?

What in all your years of mongering made you swear off for a while and say wtf is wrong w me?
I'll start off, back in the Craigslist days saw this chubby blonde in Irwin. Old house, sketchy as fuck. Went in and there's this old lady in the kitchen.
Make our way upstairs and it gets worse as you go. Into a room w like 10,000 dead stink bugs on the carpet.
Did the deed and still remember the crunching sound as she dropped to her knees and later in standing doggie with every step.
Bonus :More recently had a chick nod off right when I busted on her face. Sort of hot but tragic at the same time.
Happy Holidays.
copperhead1967 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 05:53 PM   #2
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

I've got 2 that are tied for me.

1. years ago I saw Ms.Tress/Spiceyone whoever she was back then. I'd seen her a handful of times and went to see her at her Bellvue apartment at the time. She promised a 3some and I paid her and we went in. She said her friend was on the way. Then minutes later the story changes and we have to go get the friend. Then I go out and she needs to go back in the apartment. She goes in and locks the door. I wait and she says she is outside (I was out waiting she couldn't have been) I banged on the door and her neighbor asked what was wrong and I said "this bitch stole my money"

So then she comes on here and does her posts. I out her and stupidly use her real name and get banned for a year (let the thief keep posting though)

2. I saw a girl in Crafton, not sure her name. She was on Craigslist, dark hair, nice body, pretty young. She wanted $100 and giftcards. I went to the ATM and got out $100 and had gift cards.

I show up late at night and it was a sketchy apartment complex but I see her and she was fine. I go to pay and give her the $100 and gift cards and she literally snaps. She says "I have to activate these cards" well no shit. You call and do it. She calls and there was no operator or anyone to speak with (it was after midnight) so she wants me to take her to the ATM. I said "fuck no, we had a deal". She calls someone on the phone screaming saying "get down here he scammed me" She blocks the door so I can't leave and not even 2 mins later ppl are knocking on the door and it's her "brothers" 2 giant black guys showing up. She is screaming saying "he stole my money" The one guy says "well lets go get it" and I used some quick thinking and pulled my phone out dialed 911 and called it and showed it to them. The black guys moved out of the way and legit ran as fast as I could out the door and to my car. The bitch left a vm with them saying how they knew my license plate. I knew they didn't because of where I parked. As I was driving home the police called me to see if I had an emergency. It took everything i had not to turn the fuckers in.
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 08:12 PM   #3
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1024369

Channeling my inner Blumax
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 09:15 PM   #4
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I dont remember the last good encounter I had, but it was likely 2007.
blkstocking is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 09:22 PM   #5
swtslnce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I was always lucky, never got robbed or taken for anything.

Did have a girl, I can't remember what her name was, who skipped out on me right after initially meeting her when I excused myself to take a shower. Wouldn't have been that much of a big deal but she left the damn door wide open and house keeper walked in thinking something was wrong. I had to come up with something so told the housekeeper I needed some air. She then proceeded to explain to me that was what the air conditioner was for and it's better to keep the door closed. I agreed with her, she left, I waited a bit until she was gone, and left myself. Never paid or had anything stolen, so didn't lose anything. It definitely made me think about things a bit more because things could have been very different if a "boyfriend" walked in instead of a housekeeper.

There was also a time with a redhead, queenofthedamn (I think that is right). When I got there, she looked like she had gotten the shit kicked out of her. Turned out, that was what happened. She had many bruises, her arm was all wrapped up in a bandage, and she had a black eye. Apparently by her own description, her and boyfriend got into a fight and she got smacked around. There was also something else going on with her because her eyes were very droopy and she was having trouble focusing. Right there I should have gave her something for her trouble and just walked away but no, I stayed.

Things moved on and I'm going down on her. She slowly stopped moving or reacting. Then I hear snoring! She was out cold sleeping! Again, should have just left a few bucks and left but no. I wake her up, tell her she was sleeping, and she adamantly denied it.
Moving on, got into doing the most toothy bbj I ever had... Like raking the little guy across a fork. I wasn't sure what she's doing but had to stop her because that shit hurt. Eventually moved on to other things and finished.

Then towards the end, somehow she invited herself to getting a ride from me to take her downtown. Wasn't sure how that happened but did it figuring it was easier than arguing with her. I just wanted to get away from her but had to listen to her ramblings for the ride.

Funny thing, I remember, it was about a month later.y brother and I were waiting in the drive thru at McDonald's in Cranberry and guess who comes stumbling through the parking lot? Her. I was sitting there just praying she didn't see, recognize or remember me. She seemed to focused on just walking so thankfully she didn't stop and ask for a ride ��.

Overall, that was my lowest point in the hobby. At the time, I really felt I had dropped to a new low. Looking back, it definitely wasn't a highpoint either
swtslnce is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 09:31 PM   #6
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I made an appointment with a girl and she turned out to be naughty bad chick. That is all I have to say about that.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 10:17 PM   #7
laserface
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

I've told this story before, but...

My clear winner for "worst appointment ever" was with "Route 30 Lisa", years and years ago, when she was living on the North Side. Got to her place, it was a disaster, I was surprised the structure wasn't condemned - but it did have electricity and heat. Not just "disorganized", but filthy (I'd go so far as to say "septic"), trash all over the floor and plates of days-old partially eaten food on every flat surface. She clearly had not showered in days, possibly weeks. She led me to her bedroom, and had me undress and lay down on a bed with no sheets and a completely worn out mattress. She spent some time regaling me with tales of her life as high-end "madam" in DC. I refrained from asking her how she ended up transitioning from that to a practically condemned apartment in one of the worst areas of Pittsburgh. When she was done telling me her stories, she went down for a BBBJ. I didn't realize, she had a broken and rotting tooth that was sharp as a knife, it hurt and I'm surprised she didn't draw blood. I got out of there as quickly as I could afterwards. But the worst was yet to come, as a couple days later I realized that my nether bits were constantly itching. I looked down inside my underwear, and saw some little spots that looked like small scabs or something - except, they were moving around... Crabs... So I had to go to the pharmacy, and get anti-lice treatment, had to use that for several days, and then wash all the clothes I'd worn in the interim, and all of the bedding that I'd used, and then bag them up in airtight plastic bags for a month. That wasn't a fun time.

Apparently she subsequently got some kind of regular job downtown, and once in a while I'd see her out and about at lunch. Always feared that she'd recognize me and try to talk to me...

Sadly, a few years later, she was found dead in a cheap motel room, severely beaten and in a pool of blood. Apparently killed by a client. Nobody deserves that. It was actually incredibly sad.
laserface is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 10:53 PM   #8
laserface
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Another (more lighthearted) horrible session... At one point, there was a woman I *really* wanted to see, even though I knew her services were basically limited to nude massage and HR, and she charged a premium rate for it. But she was drop dead gorgeous, and I loved her attitude and personality. But unfortunately, she was in Denver - so figured I'd never get to see her.

Until one day, I learned that I was going to need to take a business trip to Boulder (not that far away). So the first thing I did was email her... I looked at what my travel and work schedule was going to be, we settled on a day and a time for an early morning massage, before my work activities began for the day. I was super excited!

The night before the scheduled session, I got back to my hotel room in Boulder, and went to bed, eagerly anticipating my meeting with this absolute goddess the next morning. So the next morning, about 5am, my phone starts ringing ... and ringing ... and ringing... I finally answer. It's her. I said hello. The first thing she said after telling me who it was that was calling was, "Are you sure you want to go through with this today?" And I told her, of course I did, why would I not want to? She just said, "Have you looked out the window?"

I go to the window, and open the curtain. It's still dark out - and there's about a foot or so of new snow on the ground... There had apparently been a bit of a blizzard overnight... She said, "I totally understand if you don't want to come here in this. I live here, I have a truck with four-wheel drive and studded snow tires, I'll be fine driving in this. But I don't know if you will." But I was determined - I'd wanted to see this girl for ages, and who knew when I'd ever get another chance. So I told her I wanted to go through with it. And she was like, "Well, ok ... If you're sure..."

So I got myself showered and dressed, and steeled myself for the drive from Boulder to Denver. Would only be about a half hour or so drive under normal conditions. Had no idea how long it would take this day...

Got out to the car. The roads had been plowed a little, but were horrible. Headed tentatively in her direction. At one point, I lost control of the car and ended up doing an unexpected 360 on I-90 (as I recall). Fortunately, I was just about the only moron who was out driving in the aftermath of a blizzard, so didn't hit anyone.

I finally got to the meeting location, a cheap motel in Denver. She showed up, she apparently already had a room there, and lugged her massage table out of her truck and up the stairs to the room. I followed.

She got her table set up, we both got naked, she put me on the massage table and started working on me. And then, about 10 minutes into the session, someone starts knocking on the door. We ignore it. More knocking, and a call of "housekeeping!" We continue to ignore it. The person outside the door uses a key to try to open the door - fortunately, it's chain locked. The knocking starts to become pounding, and the person outside the door is screaming now, "Housekeeping!!" My companion stands up, faces the door, and says (loudly enough to be heard outside), "Come back later! I'm not ready for you right now!" The person outside the door then starts repeatedly trying to force the door open, screaming in broken English, "Housekeeping!!! I have to clean the room!!!" My companion again, somewhat more forcefully, yells, "Not now! Come back later!" The person outside the door continues to try to force the door open, even harder now - "Housekeeping!!! I have to clean the room *NOW*!!!" I really thought she was going to break the chain lock. My companion had to get on the room phone and call me front desk, and they literally had send someone up to remove the housekeeper... And she continued to try to break the door open the whole time, until the manager came and got her...

Needless to say, the entire session was ruined at that point, with me wondering the whole time what was the next thing that was going to happen... My companion and I were both pretty rattled.

So, I drove that whole way, in a blizzard, and nearly ended up killing myself along the way, for nothing... The roads were a little better on the way back, but the drive back took long enough that I was still 45 minutes late for my first meeting of the day. And of course, I never got back to that area again since that time, and the girl I was so excited to see has long since retired from the business....
laserface is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 12:17 AM   #9
signa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
good god that was funny AG...

I do remember reading once, I think it was it BSer, that the hoe took a shit on his front seat... that was another Pittsburgh classico...
signa is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 07:35 AM   #10
himzert
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2397457
himzert is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 07:54 AM   #11
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Aside from simply being financially ripped off a few times, the worst was an appointment that I had with a duo from SA. They were in SS (many know who I'm talking about) and it was my 2nd time seeing them. We start and the ringleader gets up and runs out the bedroom door and 10 seconds later I hear her scream that her BF was coming home and I had to leave out the back door immediately.
I literally ran into the back alley, buck naked, with my clothes and shoes in hand in the early afternoon on a weekday. I sat in the park nearby (after getting dressed lol) for 15 minutes smoking 4-5 cigarettes to calm down enough to drive home. I don't think I've ever been so scared in my life. I could see my heartbeat I was so full of adrenaline!

Another time I went to meet an Indys girl "Ana92" at the famous hotel in lower saint Steubenville Pike. The room was so dark that I barely found the bed. She gave a lackluster handy, and wouldn't do more than lick the tip of my dick. After 10 minutes of that, I gave up, got dressed and just left.

The latest was with a girl from SA - I had seen her a few times, but I had to pick her up (she lived less than a mile from my place), and we went back to my place and she awkwardly gets undressed (wearing oversized, what I can only describe as her baby-daddy's clothes), she turns out the bedroom light and starts to play rap music from her phone. I told her she didn't need to do that and she insisted that it was mood music. She then starts blowing me, and stops every 10 seconds to tell me about her day or whatever dramatic shit happened to her that day. After about 5 minutes of this I stopped her and said "this isn't working", got up, got dressed, handed her $40 and took her home without saying a word.
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 11:31 AM   #12
Cantigetausername
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

My worst meeting was a chick at the Fairfield inn in Neville island a few years back. She shows up and looked like her pix which was a good start. We exchanged pleasantries and started undressing. She was hot but just didn't have a lot of energy. She apologized for that saying she was a little under the weather and was gonna try to muscle through it. Long story short, she gets on to ride me CG and after about 15 seconds throws up this goopy vile smelling off color vomit all over me, my face and hair.
There wasn't enough water in the notes hot water tank to clean off from that!
Cantigetausername is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 02:13 PM   #13
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

That’s fucking priceless! LOL
pittlicker is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 05:23 PM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

It’s the holiday season, why bring up bad times?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 06:13 PM   #15
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Come on Bam. Every Christmas needs a grinch.
pittlicker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women