Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Questions for the Staff - Dallas
Questions for the Staff - Dallas Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2016, 09:25 AM   #1
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128
Default "Pending age verification" question.

First of all, I'd like to applaud management's apparent decision to step up protective measures to reduce the risk of falling prey to what is currently affecting some other sites. I'm curious as to some how some of the new practices are being implemented.

When we see PAV (short for pending age verification) in a new member's status, does that mean the user's account is frozen until they complete the verification process?

What determines when a lady gets the PAV treatment? It appears that if a lady states her age is over a certain number of years, she continues on as a Registered Member until she gets verified. Is that correct? What about women who don't state their age? I see one recent addition who still has RM status but doesn't state her age who could be anywhere from 18-28 (or older, if she is posting old photos). How do you go about that determination?

Again, kudos to you guys for doing this. I know it ain't easy, but is is necessary given the current environment.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 09:57 AM   #2
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

Yes that's right TinMan. The account becomes frozen. They cannot view posts, and they cannot post.

On the second part of your post, you are describing the "old" method. Females who stated and/or appeared to be over 25 may not have been required to go through the age verification process.

That method ended a week or so ago. The process is now manual but in the coming days everything will be automated.
Female "registered users" will no longer exist. All new registrations will be Pending Age Verification. Once they are passed that, they will be Age Verified-Pending VP which allows them to post a welcome post, but nothing else.
The next, and only remaining step, is Verified Provider.
In the days to come, all female registered users will be either completely disabled or moved to age verification, depending on recent activity.
Additionally, all VPs who have not already given sufficient age verification will also be moved to PAV and locked out until they do.

Yes, I know...this is taking this process to the extreme.

That is intentional. We don't give a shit about convenience when it comes to this. ECCIE has always taken a strong stance in this matter and as our readers, you have seen us continue to ramp up prevention measures over the years and now I don't know how it could be ramped up any further than this. You have seen a blind eye taken toward this stuff on other sites but you won't see that here. The measures we already have in place and the additional measures we are taking are reflective of our commitment to keep that kind of shit as far away from this website as humanly possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 09:57 AM   #3
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

^^^This
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 11:40 AM   #4
TinMan
The Grey Knight

You guys aren't fooling around, and that's a good thing. A very good thing.

Thanks, St. Chris.
Old 10-22-2016, 01:44 PM   #5
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Good Job, great idea. I see no need to apologize for any inconvenience if it is for the safety of the members here. Nothing wrong with covering your ass. Thanks
motor is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 01:24 AM   #6
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Great question TM and considering the possible consequences I'm more than appreciative for the extra efforts.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 02:08 AM   #7
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Does this mean DQKittyLamour can be permanently banned for lying about her actual age? She's probably close to saying she's fucking 18 years old now!!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 05:14 AM   #8
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

Nope. A person's exact age or date of birth is considered "real world information" and would never be revealed to the membership. It is for site administration purposes only to determine eligibility to participate on this website.

Whatever she tells you is what you're gonna get.
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 11:01 AM   #9
MarineButch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Not sure if this has anything to do with me signing on to eccie but I have had to go through resetting my password today....I know about the normal reset for password but this locked me out and on the first try said I had exceeded my limit of tries....just weird
MarineButch is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 11:39 AM   #10
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineButch View Post
Not sure if this has anything to do with me signing on to eccie but I have had to go through resetting my password today....I know about the normal reset for password but this locked me out and on the first try said I had exceeded my limit of tries....just weird
Different issue. Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. Try clearing your cache (in my case I shut down the smartphone, too). That worked for me.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women