Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2022, 07:23 PM   #1
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Trump, Covid,Putin and now independent gas station owners

Come on Joe are you truly that fucking dumb? I guess the better question is what kind of a dumb fuck buys any of his excuses?
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 07:40 PM   #2
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

We get it, dude. You hate Biden and he is dumb and if anyone doesn't then they are dumb fucks. Can't you just fit that all into one thread and stop spamming the damn forum with new threads that say basically the same thing? How is this even a topic for discussion?

I hate cats. I'm a dog lover. And if you like cats, you are a dumb fuck. That's not really much of a discussion topic and certainly not worth me starting thread after thread all day about how much I hate cats. Maybe you like cats though and just because I don't like them, I shouldn't call you a dumb fuck if you do because it is all subjective because my disdain for them you may view differently and those are the reasons why you actually like them.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 08:03 PM   #3
VerySkeptical
BANNED

Gas is at @$4.00 a gallon at HEB in Bastrop.

I've checked out a few of your sources. They show you'll believe anything and you're determined to give that rock a run for its money. You're hardly the person to try and gauge someone else's level of "dumb".

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
Come on Joe are you truly that fucking dumb? I guess the better question is what kind of a dumb fuck buys any of his excuses?
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 10:09 PM   #4
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Why don't you lads reply to the topic at hand.
Or don't participate in the thread.

... I also agree that Biden's excuses are daft and silly
because the American people believe Joe wants high prices.
He wants people to perchase electrical cars.
He wants to end fossil fuels.

Even IF the American people suffer.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 08:13 AM   #5
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
We get it, dude. You hate Biden and he is dumb and if anyone doesn't then they are dumb fucks. Can't you just fit that all into one thread and stop spamming the damn forum with new threads that say basically the same thing? How is this even a topic for discussion?

I hate cats. I'm a dog lover. And if you like cats, you are a dumb fuck. That's not really much of a discussion topic and certainly not worth me starting thread after thread all day about how much I hate cats. Maybe you like cats though and just because I don't like them, I shouldn't call you a dumb fuck if you do because it is all subjective because my disdain for them you may view differently and those are the reasons why you actually like them.
Evidently you don’t get it. For a gaggle that STILL post non stop fake news Trump almost 2 years after he left office you shouldn’t be talking. Rest assured when Biden exit it will be the last time I utter his name.
Old 07-07-2022, 08:30 AM   #6
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical View Post
Gas is at @$4.00 a gallon at HEB in Bastrop.

I've checked out a few of your sources. They show you'll believe anything and you're determined to give that rock a run for its money. You're hardly the person to try and gauge someone else's level of "dumb".

Are you bragging about 4 dollar gas? Biden is robbing the SOR which is dangerously at this time. I am going to guess that you are aware when you take something out and don’t put something in you eventually run out? Trump tried to top off the SOR when oil was almost nil per barrel but the Democratic congress wouldn’t authorize the purchase. Other instance which proves the Dems are void of economic knowledge, surely they wouldn’t deny doing something that was meant to help the people of the USA? In all honesty you do not appear to have checked any sources, But that aside, the thread is about assigning blame for something you created.

I am guessing but you appear to live in Texas , but you certainly do not appear to be a native Texan and do you have your Beto yard sign proudly displayed
?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women