Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2018, 07:21 PM   #46
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandeville1964 View Post
Believe me they think white people are soft and stupid. .
You do realize that there are black and brown and asian Americans?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 07:39 PM   #47
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Can she continue to hide her lesbianism? Isn't that dishonest?
Oprah has admitted to *Staff Edit - JCM. Just goes to show how low the office has sunken with THIS racist in power. We already had a *Staff Edit - JCM. Then a *Staff Edit - JCM constitutional scholar. Now a racist megalomaniac. Let's limbo and see how low we can go. Maybe a drunken sailor?

Quote:
We don't need their tax dollars. We don't need their labor.

BULLSHIT! This economy is dependent on it.

We need trade schools.

Not exactly. You don't need to go to school to swing a hammer, use a broom and mop and definitely not pick produce. The jobs are there. And somebody has to do it.

Who here thinks immigrants from Norway would sail here to do menial jobs and NOT complain about the conditions?
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:05 PM   #48
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've had broke ass liberals laugh at me when I talk about working two jobs when I was younger. Look at me like I'm crazy when I suggest drinking Folgers coffee. Scoff at me when i suggest delivering Pizzas to get on there feet. Laugh when I suggest they spend too much on cable...phones...internet...et c. Get mad when I explain they can't afford the car they are driving. Explain that financing Christmas on credit cards is not good. Wonder why I look at them weird when they whine about money, after a week in the Bahamas. On and on. But I saved my pennies. I don't have an iphone, but I have financial security. Cash...i have cash. Cash is king. And I worked hard an saved...which seems not to mean anything any more. Fuck'em...fuck'em all. I love my Folgers in the morning, and thank Trump every morning for my awesome 401k.
Your a good little Immigrant Habib! I'm glad you were properly vetted, indoctrinated and institutionalized into the system. Your handlers were really on top of their game. This coffee thing, everyone knows you get free coffee at 7-11. ( Rank has its privileges).

Donald the Red certainly appreciates you're great attitude!. If everyone assimilated as well as you, well.....never mind. I thank Trump everyday for a different reason. Get back to sucking up to the White Man little boy.

You're a fraud Mandevelle
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:20 PM   #49
Last Ride
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

My Dad use to say if they were not a crook when they entered their office they were when they left.

Think about it. What job do you have where you can vote about increasing your wages, health care, and retirement?

Dems and Reps are all bought.

Most are paying off their contributors.
Last Ride is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:23 PM   #50
Mandeville1964
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Yea I am fraud...with cash. Lots of cash and zero debt.
Mandeville1964 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:26 PM   #51
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yea I am fraud...with cash. Lots of cash and zero debt.
so what are you saving it for? Go live young man. Live!
Old 01-14-2018, 08:40 PM   #52
Mandeville1964
Valued Poster

By the way I am a Japo-American. A disciplined assimilated American. A contributor...not a Teet Sucker. I promise you will never hurt my feelings...i have way too much money to care about that. I did what I had to do regardless of who the president was. I am set...living the American dream. Trump is trying to fix shit and youre too blinded to realize it. Although i did not like Obama...i dont hold him accountable for my well being. Heading to the ATM to get 1000 pocket money. Feels good to have money. But I guess you are broke white boy apologist.
Old 01-14-2018, 09:02 PM   #53
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
By the way I am a Japo-American. A disciplined assimilated American. A contributor...not a Teet Sucker. I promise you will never hurt my feelings...i have way too much money to care about that. I did what I had to do regardless of who the president was. I am set...living the American dream. Trump is trying to fix shit and youre too blinded to realize it. Although i did not like Obama...i dont hold him accountable for my well being. Heading to the ATM to get 1000 pocket money. Feels good to have money. But I guess you are broke white boy apologist.
I love these "virtual" reality conversations. You're as phony as the 1000 ATM money youre going to get. I do find you entertaining . Whats it like to be a Japo-American with so much money. Broke ass white boys like me are sooooo jealous! I wish I was 5'-3", 120 lbs with a 3" dick and Allllll that Money. Hail to the Chief Mandy!
Old 01-14-2018, 09:03 PM   #54
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Your a good little Immigrant Habib! I'm glad you were properly vetted, indoctrinated and institutionalized into the system. Your handlers were really on top of their game. This coffee thing, everyone knows you get free coffee at 7-11. ( Rank has its privileges).

Donald the Red certainly appreciates you're great attitude!. If everyone assimilated as well as you, well.....never mind. I thank Trump everyday for a different reason. Get back to sucking up to the White Man little boy.

You're a fraud Mandevelle
Dimwit...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 09:09 PM   #55
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I love these "virtual" reality conversations. You're as phony as the 1000 ATM money youre going to get. I do find you entertaining . Whats it like to be a Japo-American with so much money. Broke ass white boys like me are sooooo jealous! I wish I was 5'-3", 120 lbs with a 3" dick and Allllll that Money. Hail to the Chief Mandy!
Racist 0zombie...

Aren't they all?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 10:12 PM   #56
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Isn't that wtf everyone says?
I don't know what everyone says. I haven't heard what everyone else has to say. Besides my level of tolerance maybe quite different from the next persons. I don't have to apologize for my beliefs and either does the next person. I can tolerate that. What I won't tolerate is others infringing their beliefs on me.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 10:19 PM   #57
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
I've had broke ass liberals laugh at me when I talk about working two jobs when I was younger. Look at me like I'm crazy when I suggest drinking Folgers coffee. Scoff at me when i suggest delivering Pizzas to get on there feet. Laugh when I suggest they spend too much on cable...phones...internet...et c. Get mad when I explain they can't afford the car they are driving. Explain that financing Christmas on credit cards is not good. Wonder why I look at them weird when they whine about money, after a week in the Bahamas. On and on. But I saved my pennies. I don't have an iphone, but I have financial security. Cash...i have cash. Cash is king. And I worked hard an saved...which seems not to mean anything any more. Fuck'em...fuck'em all. I love my Folgers in the morning, and thank Trump every morning for my awesome 401k.
I think you make some pretty good points. I've always said it's not what you make that's so important, it's what you can save that is. You seem to really understand that.

Jim
Old 01-15-2018, 01:20 AM   #58
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I think you make some pretty good points. I've always said it's not what you make that's so important, it's what you can save that is. You seem to really understand that.

Jim
What are you saving for? To give to someone else?

I dont care, Im just curious
Old 01-15-2018, 05:17 AM   #59
Mandeville1964
Valued Poster

I saved for financial freedom. Which I have basically accomplished. I am 54 years old. And I am enjoying life. I will always be a saver. I don't intend to leave my children much. I have taught them well. I have two very nice Young Republicans. I sacrificed to be at this point...not really a sacrifice...more of a life style.
Old 01-15-2018, 08:10 AM   #60
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
What are you saving for? To give to someone else?

I dont care, Im just curious
You save for the unexpected. Lets say you are driving down the road all is well you come to a red light you stop and wait for it to turn green. When you hit the gas nothing happens your car won't move. You have your car towed to a mechanic shop and they tell you its the transmission. They quote you a price for a total rebuild of 3000 bucks. Your Credit card is already maxed out, your checking account has barley enough to keep it open until your next paycheck. That's a common scenario for many people. Saving isn't stupid, spending like a wild maniac is.

Jim

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women