Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2013, 01:12 PM   #1
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Does Real Life Boss = Sissy in Bedroom?

I have to reduce my time on here but thought I'd post something I've observed and see what the members of AR think about this.

It's been my personal observation that my real life role as a Boss...Employer...has honed my desire to sometimes assume a submissive role when it comes to my sexual desires which would include strapon play, having a woman feed me back my cum after she takes it in her mouth, being restrained, unquestioned submission to the appropriate domina, etc....

This observation and requested responses would go both ways b/c I'm also interested in whether women that get off to being "dominated" in the bedroom have a different persona in real life?

Thanks and see you around (perhaps) in the future.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:43 PM   #2
CajunGent
Valued Poster

Yep - having the sexy secretary from the front desk bending the office and making her "boss" her "bitch" is one of the many fantasies I have.
CajunGent is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:52 PM   #3
technoid_x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Yes people who are always in control or a position of power need to let go and have someone else take control.
technoid_x is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:04 PM   #4
CassiePcolaFL
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 124395
My ECCIE Reviews

The two people I perfrom switch play with are both very powerful people in the job arena. I tend to say yes.
CassiePcolaFL is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:12 PM   #5
LittleMiss
Account Disabled

User ID: 22398
My ECCIE Reviews

I would have to agree. One of my oldest clients owns an oil and gas biz. Always having to be in charge and tell other what to do... I beat his ass, tell him what to do, and dominate him like no other. All at his request, of course.

I will say, it was pretty hard hitting someone I liked so much! LOL
LittleMiss is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:06 PM   #6
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

I know that when I first discovered and became attracted to BDSM it was because I was drawn to the idea of surrendering control to someone else because I had so much control inside of my job.
fetishfreak is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:44 PM   #7
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

That's part of it for me, but not all of it. I'm in education now (where I still am in control of alot of stuff, although I'm not the boss), but I did manage and own retail businesses at one time. But, I've fantasized about being a woman's slave since I was a teenager. I don't know why, but for some reason I just love the idea of totally serving a woman and letting her have her way with me. I've been delving into it slowly with one provider, but we're ramping my submission up now and the next session we have planned includes me wearing panties and stockings and garters to the session under my regular clothes, and will probably involved at least some bondage and strap on play too. And quite frankly, I can't wait.
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:46 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I tend to have quite a few "submissive in another realm" type gents....they are in charge where they work,so they just want to let go and release themselves to another person...........They say that it can be one helluva sexually stimulating act!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:22 PM   #9
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I go through phases. There are times I want to be dominated or have the woman take the lead. At other times, I prefer to keep control. It is just my mood. I know that after several recent encounters where I had to initiate everything, I'd welcome the chance for a lady to be in control. I'm not talking whipping or abusive, but being aggressive and domineering.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:36 AM   #10
LeilaBanks
Exotic Pleasure Barbie

User ID: 141923
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Most of my subs are someone of authority or superior in their daily positions. I have been told that it good to be told what to do sometimes:-)
LeilaBanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:33 PM   #11
Guest091813-02
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I spend my real life in an alpha role and need to be "beta'ed" by women. Love to be toyed with.

Edit: One funny thing I remember from many years ago was a session with Katana, where she was to become more dominant as things went on. She laughed, and told me that just about every kinky guy who wanted woman in charge was a man with a lot of authority in the real world.
Guest091813-02 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:36 PM   #12
CajunGent
Valued Poster

Yep - and of course the fantasy of the secretary who bends you over to let you know that in public you might be the boss - but in private you are her bitch!!!
CajunGent is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:20 PM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunGent View Post
Yep - and of course the fantasy of the secretary who bends you over to let you know that in public you might be the boss - but in private you are her bitch!!!
my kinda play!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:17 PM   #14
Rogue_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

I knew a ProDomme in civilian life as an acquaintance. She charged top dollar for her services in her well equiped dungeon. She told me her clients were all highly placed bureaucrats, business executives, and other people who were in positions of authority. The thought that the boss who was several levels above me on the organization chart might be getting tied to a cross, getting done with a strap-on, getting told what a worthless pervert he was and getting his butt whipped was indecently gratifying. I have heard this more than once from dominatrix.
Rogue_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:10 AM   #15
nubuzz2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I've worked for a lot managers who loved the power and control. They would give us goals with a little "stretch", as they called it. I would call quite a few if these bosses "Assholes" to say the least.

So, to Mistresses, Goddesses, Dommes & women acting as the Giver in strap-on play, we ask that You give these a-holes, a slightly bigger dildo just to "stretch" their goal. After all how can he get better, if don't stretch them a little.
nubuzz2010 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women