Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2017, 01:02 PM   #1
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default If you get a new BP girl

Ok, eccie has a lot of ladies that anyone would love to spend time with. However, an eccie lady, for whatever reason, isn't always available so you hit BP.

You find someone book an appointment and have a great time. During the session you find she hasn't done this very long, but she does want to keep providing.

How do you get the girl to eccie, and once you do what can us guys do to help her?

Also, what should we look out for with the lady before inviting her to eccie?

I know the best and first things we guys should do is use our contacts and "friendships" to introduce the lady to other providers who can help her with things she needs to know like how to screen, how to do her showcase etc.

But what else should we do? After all, if you invite the girl you should be nice enough to help her make the best of a great community and not just throw her to the wolves, but you don't want to be to involved with this part of the hobby either. I think we all have a low opinion of pimps.

So let ladies PLEASE contribute, I think we really need a woman't input on this one.
Guest082718 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 03:53 PM   #2
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I wont volunteer info on eccie to a girl I find on bp unless she expressly ask me about it. Showing a bp girl eccie is a sure fire way to have her raise her rates. I happen to like bp rates and find them to be more than fair.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 03:57 PM   #3
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

True, that's why my consulting agreement carries a grandfather rate clause, she can't charge me more than we did when I met her LOL.

And Bass if you had your way you'd have a $1 vending machine that would dispense providers like a can of coke.
Guest082718 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 08:00 PM   #4
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Lickher Right View Post
True, that's why my consulting agreement carries a grandfather rate clause, she can't charge me more than we did when I met her LOL.

And Bass if you had your way you'd have a $1 vending machine that would dispense providers like a can of coke.
I also use the "well since I am showing you this place where the streets are paved with gold you have to keep me at the low rate your seeing me at today" line.

I dont mind paying for it RL I just hate paying more than I feel its worth. I know how hard I work for a hundred dollar bill and I think it more than enough to get decent service from a young lady. I wish any girl who has an issue with 100 for one pop would come do my job for how long it takes me to earn 100. Then we can compare notes after. I assure you not one woman would argue that being with me for one pop is anywhere near as bad as what I have to do to earn that same hundred dollar bill.

I get that some guys like you RL are packing serious meat and can pound a lady for hours on end. Well let me be the first to tell you that isnt me. My shit is so small that I often see pity in the providers eyes when she first eyes my pathetic member. Chances are it will be over in less than 3 minutes 95% of the time so there are no long poundings happening with me. I might be cheap but I am the perfect date. I should actually have you change my handle to small and quick.

I dont see the big deal with me pushing for more affordable rates here on the coast. It is the norm in the biggest hobby cities and will eventually be here as well. Just in the last decade the rates have fallen substantially and will continue to do so. There is no stopping it. There are way to many women willing to sell it. Eccie on the coast is really the last hold out for high rates.

You can find very reasonable rates on bp and SA with really hot young women. I spent an entire day with a girl Tuesday and spent less than 300 for room food and even took her shopping. She was so happy to be treated so nice that she showed me an amazing time. We spent more than 12 hours together and had lots of fun through the day and evening. No clock watching no rushing just me and a 24 year old beauty who knows nothing about eccie. Its girls like her that are going to change the face of the hobby. And its guys like me who search these girls out and dont tell them shit about this place or how business is handled here. For the very reason of not wanting to ruin a good thing. I have learned my lesson sharing these girls and vowed to never do it again.

The future is like minded men sharing info on SA girls. Its already happening on a fairly large scale in new orleans and other cities. The days of by the hour hookers with crazy high rates are numbered for the discerning hobbyist. I promise you my Tuesday was leagues better than any time I have ever spent with a by the hour hooker. Why would I want to pay 300 for one hour with a woman who is old enough to be the girl I spend 12 hours with for the same amounts mom? Lets not even take into account that she is thin fit has firm boobs and no cellulite.

I am fine paying for it. I know these ladies put a lot of effort into what they do and I appreciate it. Truly I do. I have no problem compensating them for their time. I just choose what I am comfortable spending and if they want more than that I see someone else. I have never had any hard feelings for a lady who told me no when I offered her what I was willing to pay to see her. I am all about a woman's right to choose. Its her body and it her choice. I would never fault a lady for wanting to make as much as she can for her service. I do it in my profession as well.

I hope I dont come off like an asshole to the ladies who dont know me. I know I am the first one to speak out on rates and that puts a target on me for being cheap. I think if you ask any lady who has spent time with me they would say that I am not a bad date. I hope so at least. I know one thing none of them would ever say and that is "BassCat has a huge cock and went at it non stop for the whole hour" if any woman ever said that about me you would know she is a liar...
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 08:16 PM   #5
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

BassCat, you are an interesting and funny bastard. Please never stop.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 12:21 PM   #6
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

Basscat's my Poontang General!!!!!!!!!
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 01:51 AM   #7
A1.
Valued Poster

Girls that are more established on eccie with stellar reviews can get away with a higher price tag because it is about reputation. You know up front what you are getting. A fair deal for safety and discretion instead of a gamble that could haunt you for the rest of your life with your picture on a front page newspaper.
A1. is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 03:34 PM   #8
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

I've noticed several new additions here in the past few months. Once they get here, they tend to revert to the BP mentality while jacking up the rates. I would have to have numerous visits with a new provider before I would even consider mentioning eccie to her. That is to determine wether or not she has the qualities on a consistent basis to bring her to this level. Typically, they don't. Although there are exceptions to the rule, they just can't bring their game up to the level of expectations I have for jeopardizing my reputation by bringing a sub par provider here. I've made only one referral since I've been here, it was a sb that I had seen weekly for over 6 months. She checked out the site and decided it was not something she was interested in. Just use caution and good, sound judgement when making the invitations to someone you have only seen once or twice before you bring her here. Just my thoughts. dj8
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 04:36 PM   #9
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I wish the girls had better rates then I could see more ladies on a regular basis.
200 and 300 per hour keeps me from being able to see someone on a reg basis.
I can drive to Pensacola see a provider there for 2 hours including gas for 200.
There are several on the coast I want to see but I have to save up.
I'm not trying to be cheap. Is just I don't have a lot of extra cash to play with. Until I win the lottery.
Cravinhead69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 04:38 PM   #10
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

Remember guys, quality (tight cooter) costs, quantity is cheaper.
Guest070721 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women